What is the ESMT MiM Review?
The ESMT MiM Review is important for individuals who have the ambition to acquire accurate and reliable knowledge of the Masters in Management program at European School of Management and Technology, Berlin. The review will aid enhance the decision-making process and clarify doubts. The individual would be better prepared to know if the program is a perfect fit. Other aspects like data about the Masters in Management application process procedures, placement statistics of graduates, class profiles, and eligibility criteria for the ESMT MiM program will be highlighted in this review.
Founded in 2002, ESMT has brought together international, and expert faculty in Germany. The programs enhance an intense learning milieu that is constantly perfecting its program delivery. Do you imagine yourself leading a Fortune 500 company? Do you have a unique idea that can be transformed into a global business? If so ESMT is the best place for you. It is ranked among the top 20 MBA programs in the world.
ESMT offers a variety of Masters programs:
- Masters in Management - The MiM program combines internships and a social impact project with applied coursework, research on recent management theories. The ESMT MiM program is ranked 14th in the world. The program is taught in English and is divided into two streams with a focus on international management. One stream (Quantitative Business) is designed for quantitative decision analysts, and the other stream for creative and strategic thinkers (Innovative Management).
- Fulltime MBA - The ESMT Master of Business Administration is a one-year, full-time international management MBA program. Focus areas include technology and innovation management, global sustainable business and entrepreneurship.
Courses are taught in English at ESMT’s campus in Berlin, Germany. ESMT accepts up to 70 talented professionals every year to join an intense program that runs from January to December. Students are given unparalleled opportunities for self-improvement and networking while learning to master global business administration from Germany’s most international business faculty
- Executive MBA - The ESMT EMBA in Berlin is an 18-month, part-time program with a #1 reputation for developing global executives. Participants, comprising exclusively mid- to senior-level managers, meet in Berlin for intensive six-day modules every two months, beginning in October each year. Two international modules take participants to economic powerhouses abroad for networking and academic exchange. Graduates are awarded a Master of Business Administration degree, and most progress to significant executive-level corporate leadership roles after graduation. In Berlin, EMBA participants learn from outstanding international faculty from Germany’s top business school.
The ESMT Masters in Management value proposition.
Admitted students have a variety of academic backgrounds and use the time at ESMT to gain valuable The ESMT Masters in Management value proposition
ESMT Berlin's Master's in Management (MiM) prepares talented minds for careers in global business. The two-year program combines fieldwork in global companies with applied coursework and research on the latest business and management theories, knowledge and interdisciplinary experience, allowing them to apply their previous expertise to economic and management problems.
The ESMT Masters in Management program is recognized for its outstanding and unique contributions to the managerial expertise of some of the top companies in the world. The program attracts bright minds from all over the world. It enables students to expand their business skills, balance theory with practical exposure and enhances immersion in the exciting economic and financial milieu. It stimulates the desire to take up business challenges for upward social mobility. It is evident from the aforementioned assertions that the program is a reservoir of knowledge that can positively transform a life.
An amazing reputation for being one of the best business schools in the world. Access to a number of global corporations. Partly due to the school's strong career services & the excellent location of the school.
Skills which the ESMT MiM values
ESMT, Berlin has one of the most competitive MiM programs in the world and is on the lookout for high potential candidates who exhibit the following skills:
- Desire to learn new things
- Intellectual aptitude
- Unwavering tenacity
- Sense of purpose
Be sure to mention in your application essays how you exhibit these skills, and back them up with relevant examples.
Want to know your chances at ESMT ?
Get your Profile Evaluated now!
- Bachelor degree, minimum 2.1 result or equivalent, in any undergraduate discipline. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
- Two academic referees
- Work experience (optional)
- An English competency exam like IELTS or TOEFL. (For All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English)
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases
- A completed application form.
Apply online at www.esmt.org/mim
The Programme is divided into two streams with a focus on international management. One stream (Quantitative Business) is designed for quantitative decision analysts and one stream (Innovative Management) for creative and strategic thinkers.
Experience a unique, analytical and meticulous managerial training. The courses enable the students to comprehend the proficiency and frameworks of general management. The program entails core courses in operations management, Management and organizational behavior, accounting, Financial Management, Marketing management, Negotiation theory and Human Resource Management.
The program has a total of 9 courses in its curriculum.
The program offers the opportunity to experience a liaison with students from other prominent business programs such as MBA and MFA. This creates the perfect platform for a managerial buildup through interaction with top organizations around the world. The end result is a boost in the experience of the graduates.
The students can choose from a wide range of electives like Applied Marketing Strategy, Research methods, and Strategy& Information Systems. This will be a great boost to the learning experience. Complete three electives, from a choice of more than 40, including specific courses designed mainly for MiM students such as Psychology of Management, Corporate finance, and Social Entrepreneurship.
Global Immersion Field Trips (GIFTs)
An individual can join other Early Career students to broaden his understanding of different business cultures. Network with peers and companies in London, Berlin, Beijing, Silicon Valley & Los Angeles and a range of European destinations. Meet business leaders, visit innovative, successful companies and extend your understanding of how business cultures differ around the world.
Business Immersion Week
You get a chance to visit top global businesses in Berlin, Bonn, including consultancies, investment banks, brand management firms, retail giants, media empires and more. It helps you to gain valuable global business contacts and apply the practical skills you have learned.
Useful Information on the ESMT MiM degree
Duration: 24 months.
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Tuition Fees for 2018 intake: two installments of €12,500 per annum
A number of different scholarships are offered, check out the full list here
Most of the applicants are curious to know about the European School of Management and Technology MiM acceptance rate
ESMT Berlin has not disclosed any stats on its acceptance rate, but it is safe to be estimated around 12 to 18%.
ESMT MIM DEADLINE
Application Deadline for 2018 intake:
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 31 March 2018|
|Round 2 30 May 2018|
|Round 3 31 July 2018|
Constituents of the application package
- Online application form
- Short essay questions
- GMAT/GRE Score
- 2 Letter of recommendations: One academic & one professional((forms provided by ESMT)
- A copy of college transcript
- IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (for some international students)
ESMT MiM Student Profile
- Class size : 200
- Average Age : 23
- 28 nationalities on the programme
- 41% female intake
- 87% international students
- Over 30 countries represented by ESMT faculty
- 42,000+ alumni across 155 countries
- GMAT score range: 600 - 780 (Avg: 686)
ESMT MiM Placement Statistics
Base Salary of £38,890
The employment rate is strong for MiM graduates with above 90% graduates having lucrative jobs.
Highest Salary awarded £63,000
Overall MiM ESMT Placements are pretty good, and hence ESMT Masters in Management is an attractive proposition for most people.
Sectors students were placed in:
|Consumer Goods and Food||7%|
|Industries and utilities||6%|
Some notable companies recruiting from the ESMT Masters in Management
|Axel Springer||Deutsche Post||Deutsche Bank||Bain & Company|
|Goldman Sachs||Deutsche Telecom||Deloitte||Morgan Stanley|
|Barclays Bank||Roland Berger||KPMG||McKinsey & Company|
|Siemens||The Boston Consulting|
|Milward Brown||Mercedes Benz|
As you can see the ESMT Berlin Masters in Management Masters in Management application is pretty extensive, & this is a good thing as they want to ensure only top quality students make it through the application process. So make sure you have perfect SOP's and stellar LOR's as they WILL make or break your case.
Once you are done with your application, the ESMT board reviews it and if shortlisted you would be called for an Interview round for the ESMT MiM.
We hope the ESMT MiM Review was useful to you, all the information has been sourced by the ESMT MiM Site, and for more data you should visit there.
Find more information on the degree
Want to improve your chances of an admit at ESMT?
Try out our comprehensive All in One Services and get a serious edge over your competition.