What is the Grenoble MIB Review?
The Grenoble MIB Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Masters in Management program at Grenoble School of Management. This review will be useful for you to know whether it would be a correct choice to apply for the MIB program at GGSB. Apart from a brief review of the school, data about the application process and placement statistics upon graduation are presented.
Grenoble École de Management is a business school founded in 1984 in Grenoble, France by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grenoble. The School offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs as well as executive education on its two French campuses in Grenoble and Paris and its twelve international campuses.
It has triple accreditation, EQUIS by the EFMD, AMBA, and the AACSB. In 2016, the school is ranked 3rd best MBA in France and its MSc in Management (MIB program) is ranked 13th worldwide according to the Financial Times. Grenoble EM hosts a talent pool of students from various nationalities and cultures. It is situated in the Europole area, next to the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
The Grenoble School of Management's Masters in International Business is a high-quality comprehensive one year program of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective.
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments.
This program integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to applying these key fields while providing students with an international specialization.
Foreign language skills are essential in business today. The program is taught in English. No prior knowledge of French is required to attend the program.
The program requires full-time attendance during the first academic year of instruction followed by a period of one year to complete the mandatory Final Management Project.
Students can carry out this project while on an internship or take on full-time employment anywhere in the world.
In addition to the Masters in International Business, Grenoble École de Management also offers the following programs-
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Organizational Development
- MSc Innovation, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Humanitarian Programme Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
- MSc Business Development
Next, in the Grenoble Masters in International Business Review, we are going to talk about the application process and the eligibility criteria.
Grenoble MIB Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor-level, an undergraduate degree in any subject with the good grade average.
- Work experience is not compulsory.
- Fluency in English.
- GMAT is NOT required for this program.
To apply for this program, candidates must complete the online application and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents. All documents must be in English. If the documents are in a different language then they should be submitted with a certified translation into English.
Constituents of Application Package
- 3 short essays.
- 2 references (professional or academic) family members or friends are not acceptable as referees.
- A scan of passport.
- Internationally recognized passport picture.
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: computer-based- 240, IBT- 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band), paper-based- 587. (Institutional/ITP TOEFL not accepted) TOEFL Institution code: 8973.
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam : A,B,C.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63
- TOEIC is NOT accepted.
- Candidates who are native English speakers or who had their Bachelor's degree taught entirely in English are exempt from the above-mentioned tests.
- Please note English test scores must be communicated to GGSB by the beginning of July for September programs and by the beginning of November for January programs.
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma.
- University transcripts: front/back with the grading scale.
Please note that for your initial application, only copies of documents are required. If you are accepted to a program, you will be requested to provide the original or certified copies. These may be either sent by post or brought in person when you begin the program. This request will be made in your acceptance letter.
To ensure GGSB is the right fit for you, you may be asked to participate in an interview. You will be notified if an interview is necessary after the Admission Board meets.
Admission is on a first-come, first served basis. Please consult rolling admissions deadlines.
If you to pursue another course of study from a different country, you will have to follow the guidelines provided by that country in order to certify your GGSB degree. Also, if you wish to work in a different country after graduation, you need to verify whether your GGSB degree is recognized there.
For more details, you can visit the official page.
Next, in the Grenoble Masters in International Business Review, we are going to look at the various statistics such as diversity, career statistics, and some additional information about the MIB degree.
Want to know your chances at Grenoble?
Get your Profile Evaluated now!
Program duration - One academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (12 months).
Entry requirements- Bachelor or Licence level degree.
Degree level- Master / Titre de Niveau I.
Full program fees for 2017 intake- € 20,350 (Grenoble and Paris campuses).
Students have the opportunity to follow the MIB program in the following locations:
Deadlines for 2017 Intake
GRENOBLE /PARIS/ BERLIN/ LONDON / SINGAPORE INTAKES
- September 01, 2016
- September 15, 2016
- September 29, 2016
- October 13, 2016
- October 27, 2016 (for January 2017 intake Grenoble and Berlin campuses students requiring a visa depending on your country)
- November 10, 2016
- November 24, 2016 (last submission date for EU students for Berlin campus)
- December 08, 2016
- January 05, 2017
- January 19, 2017
- February 02, 2017
- February 16, 2017
- March 02, 2017
- March 16, 2017
- March 30, 2017
- April 13, 2017
- April 27, 2017
- May 11, 2017
- May 25, 2017 (last submission date Grenoble campus students requiring a visa depending on your country)
- June 08, 2017
- June 22, 2017
- July 06, 2017
LONDON CAMPUS ADDITIONAL DATES
- July 06, 2017 (last admissions date if you require a UK visa)
- July 20, 2017
- August 03, 2017
SINGAPORE CAMPUS ADDITIONAL DATES
- July 20, 2017
- August 03, 2017
- August 17, 2017
93% found employment within 3 months.
22% work in France and 78% work internationally.
30% manage a team.
91% have a job involving international projects.
Average salary (including bonus) - 40,000 Euros.
42% work in companies having more than 10,000 employees.
North America 3%
The Middle East 6%
South America 1%
Western Europe 50%
Eastern Europe 3%
31 countries represented.
229 students enrolled.
1 year of average work experience.
15% of participants have lived/worked outside their home country for minimum 6 months.
On average the participants speak 3 languages.
French Ministry of National Education recognition
MIB graduates are also awarded a certificate conferring the title of “Manager d’Affaires Internationales”. This provides international recognition through the VISA d’Etat. For students planning to work in France following their studies, this recognition presents a competitive advantage.
Grenoble MIB Graduates are currently employed in companies such as:
|AC Nielsen||First Direct||Pfizer|
|Accenture||Glaxo Wellcome||Price Waterhouse Coopers|
|Britannic Assurance||Hewlett-Packard||Procter & Gamble|
|Cap Gemini||HSBC||Shanghai Bank|
|Ernst & Young||McKinsey|
- Grenoble MiM students are not eligible for CROUS scholarships.
- Only students attending a program on the Grenoble campus are eligible for U.S. loans.
- Eligible students may use their education benefits provided by the U.S. Department of Vétérans affairs for this program.
All students are required to pay an additional 250 euros for student services and administrative fees for Year 1 plus a further 250 euros for Year 2 for Student Card renewal fees.
Lastly, in the Grenoble MIB review, we are going to look at the essay questions and the points to keep in mind while writing them.
APPLICATION ESSAY INSIGHTS
As a part of the application process, you are required to answer three essay questions. Grenoble Graduate School of Business seeks individuals with high potential, drive and a clear personal and career direction. The online application is the opportunity to convince them of your reasons for choosing the MIB program and explain how this fits in with your long-term personal and professional goals. They highly value individuality, strong interpersonal skills, and intercultural awareness.
You have to make sure to show the skills mentioned above in your application essays.
- What would you like the GGSB admissions board to know about your professional work and / or academic experience? (300 words).
- Why are you interested in our particular program, and how do you see it helping you to reach your future goals? (300 words).
- What do you understand by culture shock? Have you ever experienced it and how did you deal with it? (300 words).
As Grenoble Masters in International Business doesn't require GMAT, your application essay is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your application, make sure you refine it a number of times and have it read by a number of people, so as to catch any errors you may have missed.
Want to improve your chances of an admit at the Grenoble MiB?
Try out our comprehensive All in One Services and get a serious edge over your competition.
Check out what our clients say
From the first time, I asked for a profile evaluation to getting an acceptance letter from Grenoble, MIM-Essay was in constant touch with me, they provided clear information about each and every college. They were available almost 24*7 and cleared all my doubts from the start. Skype calls were always on time. As GGSB doesn’t require a GRE/GMAT score, the whole selection will depend only on your Essays and your resume. From having a detailed analysis right from my schooling and engineering he gave me a clear picture of how I’m going to project myself.
With this kind of competition to get into a good university, the essays should be perfect and with right content, this can only be done by people who are experienced in this field and have knowledge about it. They also boost up our confidence levels and make us achieve the best.
Needless to say, they are very professional. I like the way these guys customize it for each student and each school. The essays highlighted the business aspect of my internship, work and extracurricular. Given it to myself I wouldn’t have been able to find the connection between my work and business and write an essay so accurate to the course I am opting for. And the resume too. It was edited and made really crisp and to the point. I liked the attention given to details while editing the essays
It saves a lot of time because we don’t have to do the "running around" business. Everything is sent to your mailbox like they are serving it on a platter. While they do all the fine tuning we can just concentrate on the content and trust them to deliver the best, which they promptly will.