MiM Profile Evaluation
Get a Free comprehensive assessment of your chances at top Masters in Management/ MSc in Management schools
The MiM profile evaluation service is apt for people who want to know...
- Where do they stand among the various applicants for the Masters in Management degree
- Which college to target with their specific profile or GMAT score
- Which part of their profile to highlight to create maximum impact
- The probability of getting accepted into their target college
- Understand their strengths and weaknesses from the MiM perspective
- What skills/qualities can be highlighted from their experiences & activities
and the best part is that this assessment is totally FREE!
In the evaluation, you will also receive a score on 100 which will give you a good understanding of your profile's overall competitiveness.
How does it work?
Fill up the evaluation form in as much detail as you can.
Once you submit, our team of MiM consultants will review your profile and create a comprehensive & personalized evaluation.
Within 24 hours, we will send you the detailed evaluation, complete with strengths, weaknesses & a final verdict.
Ready for the Profile Evaluation ?
Why take the "MiM Profile Evaluation"?
The Masters in Management or the MiM is still a relatively new degree, but one which is rapidly getting popular all over the world.
The MiM is very similar to the MBA but targets relatively younger professionals or fresh graduates and hence has a very diverse mix of people from several backgrounds
This leads to the question- "What exactly is the admission committee looking for??"
Unlike the experienced professionals which the MBA targets, the Masters in Management students are a mix, & many of them do not have the same kind of professional laurels that MBA candidates boast of.
So what exactly should they highlight in their applications?
Which areas of life to bring forward and which accolades to highlight?
The MiM Profile evaluation gives you a clear and concise picture of your strengths & weaknesses and which part of your profile to highlight in the college application.
By assessing your profile & filtering it into your strengths & weaknesses, it gives you a clear road map to follow if you want to improve your chances for an admit in great colleges such as IE, HEC, LBS, DUKE, ESCP etc.
What can I expect to gain from this Free Masters in Management profile evaluation??
- Where you stand among the various applicants for the Masters in Management program.
- Which colleges to target as per your profile or your GMAT score.
- The areas of your profile which should be highlighted to create maximum impact
- An estimation of the chances of making into your target Masters in Management college(s).
- A clear understanding of your profile strengths and weaknesses.
- A list of skills/qualities you should concentrate on while writing your application.
- Finally, get a score on 100 to understand your application’s competitiveness
We take a lot of care while evaluating profiles, and can guarantee that after taking the Masters in Management profile evaluation, you would be more certain about where you stand.