What is the Warwick MSc Review?
The Warwick MSc Review is useful for people to gain quick insights about Warwick's Master of Science in Management program and understand if it would be a correct choice for them. This review includes a brief introduction about the university, data for the application process, the class profile and placement statistics upon graduation.
Warwick Business School was established in 1967.
It is one of the most prestigious business school in the world and is recognised as one of the world's leading research institution in business and management. It is one of only UK business schools to be awarded top 5-star research rating.
Various post-graduate management courses are offered by WBS in which one-year MSc Management course has been extremely popular of all. According to Financial Times, overall Warwick MSc Management ranking is 3rd in the UK and 21st in the world, its highest ever position.
WARWICK OFFERS A VARIETY OF MSc PROGRAMS:
- Warwick Msc Business
- Warwick Msc Business Consulting
- Warwick Msc Accounting & Finance
- Warwick Msc Financial Management
- Warwick Msc Business Marketing
- Warwick Msc International Business
- Warwick Msc Business Analytics
- Warwick Msc Economics & Finance
- Warwick Msc Marketing & Strategy
There are many other courses offered by Warwick Business School. Check out their official page for Postgraduate Courses.
- Warwick MSc Management is a 1-year program with 3 mandatory modules & 2 elective modules.
- The curriculum is focused on most important skills such as marketing, purchasing, strategic customer management, business consultancy, and organizational development.
- Warwick Business School(WBS) is with Triple accreditation
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business(AACSB).
- Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- European Quality Improvement System(EQUIS)
- WBS global community is a network of more than 37000 graduates and students in over 140 countries.
- Opportunity for students to meet and interact with other students from diverse backgrounds.
- According to "The Graduate Market 2016 report by High Fliers Research", Warwick is in the top 3 targeted universities by employers in the UK.
- Networking opportunities with some of the smartest people in the business world. You get a chance to mingle with the MBA students and also leverage the power of the WBS alumni network.
Next, in the Warwick Masters of Science in Management Review, we are going to look at the eligibility criteria and application process of Warwick Business School.
Want to know your chances at WARWICK?
Get your Profile Evaluated now!
Program Offered - MSc Management
Duration - 1 year
Location - Coventry and London
Fees for 2017 - ₤27250
The Average Estimated Annual cost of living is around £ 6,345 (includes Books and materials, Food and toiletries, clothing, phone calls, laundry, insurance, trips/holidays, entertainment, travel) plus £ 5,628 for On-campus accommodation or £ 4,935 for Off-campus accommodation.
GMAT/GRE scores - WBS do not require GMAT or GRE scores, but 700+ will help you to strengthen your profile
U.G Majors - Any background is welcome (Arts, Social Science, Engineering etc.)
A number of scholarships are offered by Warwick MiM, check out for more information here.
There is no deadline for applying at WBS, as the school follows rolling admissions process. Hence, it is recommended to apply early because of the high demand and if you wish to be considered for a scholarship an early application is always advisable.
Constituents of Application Package
- Application fee ₤50 (Non-refundable)
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose (500 words in length, check detailed information in the application essay insights sections below)
- GMAT/GRE score (not required but advisable)
- IELTS, TOEFL, CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (for some international students). For detailed information check out this page.
- Upper second class honors at UG
Class Profile at Warwick MiM
- Total number of students(2015-16 batch) - 212 ( 131 Female and 81 Male)
- 30 nationalities on the program.
In a competitive business world, an MSc Management from a top business school like Warwick can give students the edge. Three months after finishing the 14-month course 97 per cent of WBS students are in employment.
|Barclays Capital||Technology Analyst|
|British Council||English Projects Officer|
|Citibank||Corporate Actions Analyst|
|Ernst & Young||Senior Consultant|
|IBM||Business Development Specialist|
|PepsiCo||Human Resource Manager|
|Procter & Gamble||Assistant Brand Manager|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Relationship Manager|
|Tata Steel||Graduate Scheme|
|UBS||Investment Banking Analyst|
APPLICATION ESSAY INSIGHTS
Statement of Purpose
WBS requires a statement of purpose which should cover answers to following questions. It is rated as the most selective university in the world, so for making a lasting impression to the Admissions Committee, these essays will play a key important role in the selection process.
- Why have you selected this course? What are your motivating factors?
- What are your areas of interest within the course?
- What contributions do you feel you can make to the course?
- How do you see the course affecting your career plans?
- What evidence of research or reading in this area can you show?
Length should be approximately 500 words.
Please do remember that your statement of purpose will help them understand your personality, motivation, and the potential for management as well as the contribution you would make to the chosen for the program.
Check out our Essay Editing Services, to make sure you ace your application.
We hope Warwick MSc Review was useful to you, all the information has been referenced from WBS MiM site, and for more information, you should visit there.
Find more information on the degree