Insead Business School
Masters in Management
INSEAD Europe Campus
INSEAD Asia Campus
INSEAD Middle East Campus
Insead business school MiM Overview
The INSEAD Master in Management is a rigorous 10-month full-time program comprising of five periods, each lasting eight weeks and concluding with an exam and/or project. Within each eight-week period, there will be five weeks of teaching and career and skill workshops, and two weeks of experiential practical blocks.
INSEAD MiM Highlights
Average work ex.
|QS World Rankings ’19|
Want to know your chances at INSEAD?
Program and Curriculum
The intensive curriculum consists of a wide range of fundamental business topics that equip you with the knowledge needed to launch a global career. At the INSEAD MIM you will study not only at the Fontainebleau campus in France, but also in the lively city-state of Singapore. Furthermore, in the 3rd period of the programme, you will have the option of going on a field trip to Abu Dhabi, and in the 4th period at INSEAD’s Singapore campus, you will have an opportunity to travel to China or the USA. In Period 5, you will choose six electives from a range of courses. The selection of topics come with a focus on innovation, with an aim to ensure that you graduate with knowledge and skills that will allow you to “jump right into action” the moment you start work.
- Accounting and Control
- Decision Science
- Economics and Political Science
- Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise
- Organisational Behaviour
- Technology and Operations Management
- Data analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Accounting
- Applied Microeconomics
- Data Science
- Process and operation management
- Business and society
- Social Psychology
- Corporate governance in uncertain times
- INSEAD Alumni forums
- Global business leader’s conference
- World knowledge forum
- The campaign for INSEAD launch events
- INSEAD Private Equity Conference
- The INSEAD Women in Business Conference
The INSEAD Business school alumni network is a storehouse of successful stories of top executives and entrepreneurs. From analyst and consultant positions in Mckinsey, Amazon, Philips to founders of powerful business enterprises, they have achieved it all. More than 52,000 of the alumni are working across different sectors all around the world. The network is among the largest in Europe with the alumni based in over 132 countries. The network organizes more than 1000 of events to facilitate exchange between students and members and, also to provide counseling to prospective students. 98% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from Insead business school
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
Insead business school alumni info
The INSEAD alumni network is robust, diverse and globally connected to an extent few institutions can boast. With more than 58,000 Alumni distributed across 176 countries with 163 nationalities, their Alumni are citizens of the world, understanding how to balance local and global perspectives, and have “experienced the world as it ought to be” as one graduate claimed. This aspect of the INSEAD culture is very powerful and valuable in the 21st Century. In this smaller, connected world, it is critical that leaders view the world as a whole, and think and act both locally and globally. This has been part of the INSEAD culture for over 55 years.
Some Famous Alumni
- William Jefferson Hague FRSL is a British Conservative politician who has been the First Secretary of State and Leader of the House of Commons since 2014. He previously served as Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs from 2010 until 2014, Leader of the Conservative Party and Leader of the Opposition from 1997 to 2001, and he has been a Member of Parliament for Richmond.
- Samir Arora is an American entrepreneur, inventor and investor. He is best known as a veteran of Apple Computer, Inc. from 1983 to 1992; the founder, CEO and Chairman of Mode Media, and General Partner of the venture firm Information Capital L.L.C.
- Wendy Alexander is a retired Scottish politician and former Member of the Scottish Parliament for Paisley North. She held various Scottish Government cabinet posts and was the leader of the Labour Party group in the Scottish Parliament from 2007–2008.
- Marius Jacques Kloppers is a South African businessman and former CEO of BHP Billiton, the world’s largest mining company. He was also Executive Director and Chairman of the Group Management Committee.
- Cristina Teuscher is a former freestyle and medley swimmer from the United States, who was a member of the Women’s Relay Team that won the gold medal in the 4x200m Freestyle at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia.
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Masters in Management : Class Profile
– A Bachelor degree from a recognized college or university.
- The INSEAD MIM requires participants to have a sound academic foundation and GMAT/GRE score.
- A competitive GMAT score is likely to be above 650. The Admissions Committee likes to see a percentile around 65% in both the Verbal and Quantitative sections and above five for the Integrated Reasoning section.
- For the GRE, the Admissions Committee expects percentiles around 80% in both the Verbal and Quantitative sections.
- If English is your native language, or you have received a university degree exclusively taught in English, you do not need to take an English test.
- In all other cases, you should bring evidence of your knowledge through an English test result.
- The school accepts TOEFL (recommended score equal or above 103), IELTS (recommended score equal or above 7.5), Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic (recommended score equal or above 70), and the Certificate of Proficiency in English test (recommended score equal or above B).
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
Masters in Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 9th October 2019|
|Round 2 11th December 2019|
|Round 3 12th February 2020|
|Round 4 15th April 2020|
|Round 5 3rd June 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fee is EUR 180.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
How would you introduce yourself? (Maximum 200 words) is required
Tell us what you have been doing since graduating from secondary education and what motivated your choices? (Maximum 200 words) is required
Share your short and long-term career aspirations with a MIM from INSEAD. (Maximum 100 words) is required
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services