Insead Business School
Masters in Management
INSEAD Europe Campus
INSEAD Asia Campus
INSEAD Middle East Campus
INSEAD business school MiM Overview
The INSEAD MiM Master in Management is a rigorous 10-month full-time program comprising five periods, each lasting eight weeks and concluding with an exam and project. In addition, there will be five weeks of teaching and career and skill workshops and two weeks of experiential, practical blocks within every eight weeks. This article will inform you about the various programs offered by INSEAD MiM and the eligibility requirements.
INSEAD MiM Highlights
Average work ex.
|QS World Rankings ’19|
Program and Curriculum offered by INSEAD MiM
The intensive curriculum consists of a wide range of fundamental business topics that equip you with the knowledge needed to launch a global career. At the INSEAD MiM MIM, you will study at the Fontainebleau campus in France and the lively city-state of Singapore. Furthermore, in the 3rd period of the programme, you will have the option of going on a field trip to Abu Dhabi. In the 4th period at INSEAD MiM’s Singapore campus, you will have an opportunity to travel to China or the USA. Finally, in Period 5, you will choose six electives from a range of courses. The selection of topics comes with a focus on innovation to ensure that you graduate with knowledge and skills that will allow you to “jump right into action” the moment you start work.
- Accounting and Control
- Decision Science
- Economics and Political Science
- Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise
- Organisational Behaviour
- Technology and Operations Management
- Data analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Accounting
- Applied Microeconomics
- Data Science
- Process and operation management
- Business and society
- Social Psychology
- Corporate governance in uncertain times
- INSEAD Alumni forums
- Global business leader’s conference
- World knowledge forum
- The campaign for INSEAD launch events
- INSEAD Private Equity Conference
- The INSEAD Women in Business Conference
Want to know which school is the best fit for you?
Take Our Free Profile Evaluation Now!
Employment at INSEAD MiM
The INSEAD MiM Business school alumni network is a storehouse of successful stories of top executives and entrepreneurs. From analyst and consultant positions in Mckinsey, Amazon, Philips to founders of powerful business enterprises, they have achieved it all. More than 52,000 alumni are working across different sectors all around the world. The network is among the largest in Europe, with alumni based in over 132 countries. In addition, the network organizes more than 1000 events to facilitate exchange between students and members and provide counselling to prospective students. As a result, 98% of MiM graduates from INSEAD MiM get placed within three months of graduation. Thus, making INSEAD MiM placements one of the best in the world.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from Insead business school
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
INSEAD MiM business school alumni info
The INSEAD MiM alumni network is robust, diverse and globally connected to how few institutions can boast. With more than 58,000 Alumni distributed across 176 countries with 163 nationalities, their Alumni are citizens of the world, understanding how to balance local and global perspectives, and have “experienced the world as it ought to be”, as one graduate claimed. This aspect of the INSEAD MiM culture is very powerful and valuable in the 21st Century. In this smaller, connected world, leaders must view the world as a whole and think and act. Therefore, leaders must view locally and globally. This has been part of the INSEAD MiM culture for over 55 years.
Some Famous Alumni at INSEAD MiM
- William Jefferson Hague FRSL is a British Conservative politician who has been the First Secretary of State and Leader of the House of Commons since 2014. He previously served as Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs from 2010 until 2014, Leader of the Conservative Party and Leader of the Opposition from 1997 to 2001. In addition, he has been a Member of Parliament for Richmond.
- Samir Arora is an American entrepreneur, inventor and investor. He is best known as a veteran of Apple Computer, Inc. from 1983 to 1992; the founder, CEO and Chairman of Mode Media, and General Partner of the venture firm Information Capital L.L.C.
- Wendy Alexander is a retired Scottish politician and former Member of the Scottish Parliament for Paisley North. She held various Scottish Government cabinet posts and was the leader of the Labour Party group in the Scottish Parliament from 2007–2008.
- Marius Jacques Kloppers is a South African businessman and former CEO of BHP Billiton, the world’s largest mining company. He was also Executive Director and Chairman of the Group Management Committee.
- Cristina Teuscher is a former freestyle and medley swimmer from the United States, a Women’s Relay Team member who won the gold medal in the 4x200m Freestyle at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia. Thus, proving that INSEAD MiM has a great alumni network.
Masters in Management : Class Profile
Eligibility criteria at INSEAD MiM
– A Bachelor degree from a recognized college or university is the most basic requirement at INSEAD MiM.
- – GMAT/GRE
- The INSEAD MiM MIM requires participants to have a sound academic foundation and GMAT/GRE score.
- A competitive GMAT score is likely to be above 650. The Admissions Committee likes to see a percentile around 65% in both the Verbal and Quantitative sections and above five for the Integrated Reasoning section.
- For the GRE, the Admissions Committee expects percentiles around 80% in both the Verbal and Quantitative sections.
- If English is your native language, you have received a university degree exclusively taught in English. Then you do not need to take an English test to take admission to INSEAD MiM.
- In all other cases, you should bring evidence of your knowledge through an English test result.
- The school accepts TOEFL (recommended score equal or above 103), IELTS (recommended score equal or above 7.5), Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic (recommended score equal or above 70), and the Certificate of Proficiency in English test (recommended score equal or above B).
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Watch this YouTube Video on INSEAD Masters in Management (MiM) Review | All You Need to Know Before Applying
How to apply at INSEAD MiM?
The application process for INSEAD MiM is pretty straightforward. This process takes place in five stages. Here is how the application process takes place:
- Online Applications- The first step is to submit online applications. In this stage, you need to select the program you are interested in and submit all the basic requirements.
- Video Interview- Submit a recorded interview of all the questions for the INSEAD MiM program. You should try and prepare for the interview to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Online interview- There is also an option to interview different Alumni of the INSEAD MiM program. You should try and appear for this interview as it allows you to showcase your skill sets and set a great impression on the alumni. Thus, increasing your chances of getting selected.
- Evaluation- Just before the declaration of the final results, an evaluation of all your online applications and recorded interviews will be conducted by the admission officers. They will judge you based on merit and if you have exemplary talents or skills.
- Final decision- After being selected, you will be sent an offer letter for the INSEAD MiM program. This declaration can be sent to you in your official mail. You need to reply to this mail by accepting or rejecting the offer. There is a deadline to be followed and should be taken very seriously.
Application deadline for INSEAD MiM
There are five rounds for submitting applications, thus creating five different deadlines. The deadline for round 1 is on 9th October. For round 2, the deadline is on 11th December and 12th February for the third round. And finally, for round 4, it is on 12th February and for round 5 is on 3rd June. These deadlines should be strictly followed so you do not miss out on any application procedures.
The application fee is EUR 180.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
How would you introduce yourself? (Maximum 200 words) is required
Tell us what you have been doing since graduating from secondary education and what motivated your choices? (Maximum 200 words) is required
Share your short and long-term career aspirations with a MIM from INSEAD. (Maximum 100 words) is required
1. Is the INSEAD MiM Program right for you?
The INSEAD MiM program is designed for freshly graduated students who are interested in management courses. The good thing about this program is that it is open to students of various fields.
2. How many years of work experience do I need to be admitted to the INSEAD MiM program?
You do not need any prior work or job experience to get accepted into the INSEAD MiM program. However, it would be great if you have some experience through internships or charity. By doing this, you will increase your chances of getting selected into the institute.
3. What is the INSEAD MiM ranking?
INSEAD MiM has been ranked as one of the best management institutes in the world. It has also secured the rank of being the best institute in the country. It is known for its great infrastructure and for providing its students with a wide range of opportunities.
4. INSEAD MiM VS MBA?
The main difference between the two courses is that even though they cover various business and management related topics, the MBA is generally made for people with few years of experience. In contrast, MiM is made for candidates with little to no work experience. MiM degree generally provides a kickstart to a students career.
5. What is the INSEAD MiM GMAT score required?
INSEAD does not have a minimum GMAT score criteria like many other institutes does. Although to get admission to such a prestigious institute, you need to do well in your academic exams to assure yourself a place in the program. A score of 650 or above is what the candidates should aim to get successfully placed into the institute.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services