Alliance Manchester MBA Review
The Alliance Manchester Business School offers 12, 15 and 18 months of MBA full-time program. The program is designed to instil the fundamental managerial skills to transform you into a business professional.
Applying for MBA at Alliance Manchester?
Talk to Our Experts and find out how we can 3x your Admit Chance
Alliance Manchester MBA Introduction (Overview of the degree)
AACSB & EQUIS
The Alliance Manchester Business School offers 12, 15 and 18 months of MBA full-time program. The program is designed to instil the fundamental managerial skills to transform you into a business professional. The program’s curriculum is designed to develop your business skills and enhance your critical thinking abilities. The program includes experiential learning, trips, projects and competitions in order to teach you to face challenges in the real business world. Manchester Business School consists of an encouraging Alumni community which helps you to figure out the varied career options. The School also provides you with mentor sessions and career planning to prepare you to get the kind of job you desire.
Alliance Manchester MBA Class Profile
Average Work Ex
Alliance Manchester MBA Acceptance Rate
The brilliant admissions committee of Alliance Manchester Business School has been ensuring a well-blended diverse student body with students hand-picked from across the globe. You will get an opportunity to study with a diverse group of students with impressive CV’s and even more impressive visions. You need to push your limits and make the most of the MBA at Alliance Manchester Business School by building global networks and friendships that will last a lifetime.
Program and Curriculum of Alliance Manchester MBA
The curriculum of Manchester MBA includes various electives and core courses for the development of your critical thinking abilities and entrepreneurships skills. The Program also offers you with experential learnings in the form of study tours and internships. The Manchester School also offers you the chance to spend 3 months at an overseas business school in the form of an exchange program. An exchange gives you an unbeatable learning experience, the chance to sample life in a different culture, and access to an even greater international network of contacts.
- Leading and Managing in a Global Environment
- Exploring Management and Business Practice
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Strategy and Competition
- Operations and Marketing
The electives are offered in the following academic areas:
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Contemporary Chinese Business
- Corporate Turnaround and Finance Restructuring
- Digital Economy
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Engaging Human Talent
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Information Systems and Digital Strategy
- International Business Strategy
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Management in Practice
- Alliance MBS Case Competition
- European Business Plan Competition
- Financial Times MBA Quiz
- International Finance Competition
- International Healthcare Case Competition
- Rotterdam Private Equity Competition
- Sustainable Venture Capital Investment Competition
- University of Manchester Venture Out and Venture Further entrepreneurship competitions
- Venture Capital Investment Competition
Compete against your classmates for a chance to spend three months at a prestigious international business school. An exchange provides you with an unrivalled learning opportunity, the opportunity to immerse yourself in a foreign culture, and access to a larger international network of connections.
- Weekly career skills workshops (scheduled during your core academic programme)
- Sessions with external specialist career practitioners
- Unlimited individual meetings with experienced Senior Careers Consultants
- On-campus recruitment activities including guest speakers, industry experts and company recruitment presentations
- Networking events in London and Manchester
- Student clubs
- Events focusing on entrepreneurship and women in business
- Practice interviews
- MBA student council election
- MBA socials, e.g. Welcome Party, Diwali night, Latin night, Asian night, barbeques, ‘Thirsty Thursdays’
- AMBS postgraduate business clubs, e.g. Energy, Women in Business, Technology, Finance, Consulting
- International Football Challenge in Manchester (includes matches against top B-Schools, Old Trafford tour and party!)
- MBA ball
- MBA sports tournament in Paris
- MBA Partners & Families Club
- ‘Manchester Matters’ – student-led speaker series in the style of ‘Ted Talks’
Eligibility and Requirements for getting into Alliance Manchester MBA (How to get into Alliance Manchester MBA)
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Satisfactory GMAT® or GRE® or MAT score
- Minimum of three years post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement
- Professional skills and competencies
- International exposure (valued)
- Entrepreneurial experience (valued)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and personal qualities
- Proof of English competency (excludes nationals of English speaking countries / Bachelors from English speaking countries)
Document Related to the Application
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or MAT official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Reference forms.
- Application form.
Alliance Manchester MBA Deadline
|Round||Application Form and Documents||Video Interview|
|Round 1||Monday 4 October 2021||Sunday 10 October 2021|
|Round 2||Monday 1 November 2021||Sunday 7 November 2021|
|Round 3||Monday 29 November 2021||Sunday 5 December 2021|
|Round 4||Monday 10 January 2022||Sunday 16 January 2022|
|Round 5||Monday 7 March 2022||Sunday 13 March 2022|
|Round 6||Monday 11 April 2022||Sunday 17 April 2022|
|Round 7||Monday 23 May 2022||Sunday 29 May 2022|
|Round 8||Wednesday 1 June 2022||Sunday 5 June 2022|
Alliance Manchester MBA Employment placement
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors hiring Alliance Manchester MBA Graduates
Top Sectors hiring Alliance Manchester MBA graduates are:-
2) Financial Services
Companies recruiting from ESADE Business School MBA
- McKinsey & Co.
- AT Kearney
- American Express
- Citi Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Morgan Stanley
Alliance Manchester MBA Alumni info
The Alumni Network of Alliance MBS have over 60,000 professionals who are working in top companies all over the world. Through the alumni community you can network with business professionals, make contacts overseas and build relationships that will last a lifetime. You will be invited to join a range of activities, including Networking events, Seminars, Socials, Regional and special interest groups
Some Famous Alumni
- Albertha Charles, (Partner, PriceWaterhouseCoopers)
- Alberto Schiavon, (Chief Executive Officer, Elephant Auto Insurance)
- Barry Jones, (Senior Partner & Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group)
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Application Essay for Alliance Manchester MBA
Why do you feel it is the right time in your career to study an MBA and why would you like to gain a place on the Manchester MBA? (Maximum one A4 page)
What are your immediate goals after you complete the programme? (Maximum one A4 size page)
- How do you believe your previous experience and transferable skills, combined with the Manchester MBA, will help you to achieve your goals?
- Which industry sector(s) and companies are your preferred target and which country/region would you like to work in?
What is your plan B if you are unable to achieve your preferred goals immediately?(Maximum one A4 size page)
What are your longer-term aspirations?(Maximum one A4 size page)
Letter of Recommendation for Alliance Manchester MBA
When completing the application form, you should include the contact details of your two referees. The referee’s contact email should be their company email address.
The referees will then be asked to fill the online reference form, therefore do not ask your referees to submit a reference letter. The form is a simple questionnaire and when submitted is delivered automatically to the MBA Admissions Team.
Your referees should ideally be people you report to directly or indirectly in your current company and are able to comment on your professional achievements and skills. If at the time you apply you do not wish to inform your employer, you can use a referee from a previous company. As the MBA is a post-experience programme, academic references are not acceptable.
Interview Questions for Alliance Manchester MBA
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Walk me through your resume?
- Why MBA? Why Manchester?
- Why MBA now or Why MBA at this stage of your career?
- What is your short & long term goals?
- What is your Plan B if consulting/Investment banking does not happen?
- What are your key strengths? Can you give some examples please?
- What is your biggest weakness ? Can you give some examples please?
- How can you add value to the Class?
- Why should we take you?
- One reason that we should not select you?
- Interests and Hobbies – Be prepared!.. questions as basic as “Why do you do poetry (or any other activity” may be asked.
- Some Situational & Behavioral Question
- What would you describe are your greatest achievement to date?
- Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that?
- Give me an example of a time when you did not meet a client’s expectation. What happened, and how did you attempt to rectify the situation?
- How many Golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747?
- What’s the global market size for smartphones?
What makes Alliance Manchester MBA Unique
Enriching Study Experience:
The prestigious course curriculum at Alliance manchester facilitates experiential learning which helps in the holistic development of its students. The extra-curricular activities helps in the development of managerial and leadership skills.
Diverse and Multicultural:
Manchester is a city that encourages its citizens to embrace variety and experience new things, from organising various cultural events and festivals to having endless restaurants selling diverse cuisines. China Town is an area of the city centre dedicated entirely to Asian food.
Students from all over the globe gather in Manchester to study and explore, giving them the chance to meet individuals they may not have met otherwise.
Cost of Living:
In comparison to other large cities the cost of living in Manchester is quite affordable. From daily essentials to accommodation everything is reasonably priced so it looks like very pocket-friendly for students.
Good Proximity to other locations
If you are looking for a day trip to explore there are trains available from all Manchester stations that goes through almost all major towns and cities. Places like Liverpool, Chester, Lancaster, the Lake District, Peak District and Alton Towers are just a train journey away, while high-speed Virgin trains mean that even London can be reached in just a couple of hours.
Manchester has always been a buzzing, interesting, and culturally diverse city. There are many galleries, museums, festivals, events, shops, and attractions to see and do in Manchester, with the Northern Quarter in particular pioneering the city’s independent sector.
THE ULTIMATE MASTERCLASS
"STUDY ABROAD 101"
7 Step Game Plan to Build your Profile for 2023 Intake
Limited Slots Left
What is the duration of the MBA programme at Alliance Manchester Business School?
Alliance Manchester’s MBA programme is a 12, 18 and 24-month full-time MBA programme which also provides you with the opportunity to enhance your skills through various clubs and associations.
How many Intakes does Alliance Manchester offer?
Alliance Manchester Business School offers 1 intake per year with rolling deadlines. International Students can apply to the prestigious Alliance Manchester’s MBA program before the deadlines.
Is work experience required for Alliance Manchester’s MBA program?
Though there is no eligibility criteria regarding work experience to enrol for the MBA program, students applying to Alliance Manchester hold at least three years of average work experience.
Is it compulsory to belong to a business background to enrol into Alliance Manchester’s MBA program?
No, Alliance Manchester accepts students from various backgrounds; it is not compulsory to have a business degree.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services