Alliance Manchester Business School
Manchester MBA Overview
The Alliance Manchester Business School offers 15 and 18 months of MBA full time program. The program is designed to instill in you the necessary skills to make you into a business professional. The program’s curriculum is designed to develop your business skills and enhance your critical thinking abilities. The program includes experential learning, trips, projects and competitions in order to teach you to face challenges in the real business world. Manchester Business School consists of encouraging Alumni community which helps you to figure out the varied career options. The School also provides you with mentor sessions and career planning to prepare you to get the kind of job you desire.
|QS World Rankings ’19||27|
Want to know your chances at Alliance Manchester Business School?
Program and Curriculum
The curriculum of Manchester MBA includes various electives and core courses for the development of your critical thinking abilities and entrepreneurships skills. The Program also offers you with experential learnings in the form of study tours and internships. The Manchester School also offers you the chance to spend 3 months at an overseas business school in the form of an exchange program. An exchange gives you an unbeatable learning experience, the chance to sample life in a different culture, and access to an even greater international network of contacts.
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Contemporary Chinese Business
- Corporate Turnaround and Finance Restructuring
- Digital Economy
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Engaging Human Talent
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Information Systems and Digital Strategy
- International Business Strategy
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Management in Practice
- Leading and Managing in a Global Environment
- Exploring Management and Business Practice
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Strategy and Competition
- Operations and Marketing
- Not-for-profit Consultancy Project
- Mergers and Acquisition Project
- Commercial Business Consultancy Project
- International Business Consultancy Project
Study tours are a chance to travel with a group of classmates and immerse yourself in one of the world’s most dynamic economies. You will study a three-day course in international business, visit local companies and institutions, and enjoy free time to soak up local culture. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet Alliance MBS alumni based in the region – invaluable future contacts.
- Alliance MBS Case Competition
- European Business Plan Competition
- Financial Times MBA Quiz
- International Finance Competition
- International Healthcare Case Competition
A 10-12 week internship gives you the opportunity to test drive a new organisation, industry, job function or location. Working closely with our dedicated careers team, our MBAs secure internships with a broad range of organisations, from multinationals to start-ups.
- American Express
- Credit Suisse
- MBA student council election,
- MBA socials, e.g. Welcome Party, Diwali night, Latin night, Asian night, barbeques, ‘Thirsty Thursdays’,
- AMBS postgraduate business clubs,
- International Football Challenge in Manchester ,
- MBA ball
- MBA sports tournament in Paris
- MBA Partners & Families Club,
- ‘Manchester Matters’ – student-led speaker series in the style of ‘Ted Talks’
When you arrive in Manchester you are offered an action-packed, three-week induction. Alongside practical sessions on living and working in the UK, you’ll meet staff and students, start your personalised career journey and form lifelong bonds. The highlight is a four-day trip to Brathay Trust in the beautiful Lake District National Park, where four days of team building activities will test your mental and physical agility. Induction draws to a close with the MBA welcome party at one of Manchester’s premier venues. Now, you’re ready to start your MBA with confidence.
Manchester MBA equips students with necessaru skills and trains them through projects and internships. Around 92% of the students accepted job offers in 2019. The recruiters value the fact that the world-class academic input is supported by the practical approach of internships. The Alumni of the school have also been recruited by the world-known organizations such as A.T. Kearney, Microsoft, Deloitte, KPMG and many more.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from Manchester MBA
- McKinsey & Co.
- AT Kearney
- American Express
- Citi Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Morgan Stanley
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+$26,152|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $8,400|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.3 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Manchester Alumni Info
The Alumni Network of Alliance MBS have over 60,000 professionals who are working in top companies all over the world. Through the alumni community you can network with business professionals, make contacts overseas and build relationships that will last a lifetime. You will be invited to join a range of activities, including Networking events, Seminars, Socials, Regional and special interest groups
Some Famous Alumni
- Albertha Charles, (Partner, PriceWaterhouseCoopers)
- Alberto Schiavon, (Chief Executive Officer, Elephant Auto Insurance)
- Barry Jones, (Senior Partner & Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group)
MBA : Class Profile
- Undergraduate degree or international equivalent.
- Satisfactory GMAT® or GRE® or MAT score
- Minimum of three years’ post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement.
- Proof of English competency (excludes nationals of English speaking countries / Bachelors from English speaking countries)
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a Manchester expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at Manchester Business School with our Services
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 3rd August 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or MAT official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Reference forms.
- Application form.
- How do you believe your previous experience and transferable skills, combined with the Manchester MBA, will help you to achieve your goals?
- Which industry sector(s) and companies are your preferred target and which country/region would you like to work in?
What is your plan B if you are unable to achieve your preferred goals immediately?(Maximum one A4 size page)
Other application information
The application process also includes video assessments. It comprises of four questions, which are designed to be answered without preparation in real-time. This will help the professors gain a sense of your personality, potential and communication skills.
There are four questions : One motivation-based question, Two competency-based questions, and One random light-hearted question.
- Alliance MBS scholarships,
- Alumni scholarships,
- Scholarships for female candidates,
- Alliance MBS bursaries
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services