Table of Contents
ANU MoM Introduction
The ANU MoM program at Australian National University is a degree program of 1 year that equips graduates and professionals from any discipline to become evidence-based decision-makers, innovative problem solvers, responsible social citizens, and future leaders. The World University Rankings also gave a score of 49.8 for the teaching skills at the Australian National University.
ANU MoM has an overall score of 80.8 and the quality of faculty rank is 78, which is pretty great. ANU has 7 Academic colleges and many schools under them which specialize in a plethora of disciplines. They’re all intertwined with research and education.
ANU MoM Class Profile
The class profile of the ANU MOM program is diverse with students coming from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds. The program attracts a talented and driven cohort of students who are passionate about developing their skills and knowledge in management and leadership.
The average age of students in the ANU MOM program is typically around 25 with a range of ages from early twenties to mid thirties. Many students come to the program with some work experience while others have just completed their undergraduate studies. This mix of students provides a valuable learning experience, as students share their work and life experiences and collaborate on projects and assignments.
Overall - the class profile of the ANU MOM program reflects the university's commitment to diversity, inclusion and academic excellence. ANU values diversity and seeks to create a collaborative & inclusive learning environment that prepares students to become global leaders in the business world.
Average Work Ex
ANU MoM Acceptance Rate
ANU offers several Master of Management (MoM) programs, including the Master of Management, Master of Management (Advanced) and Master of Management (Accounting). These programs are designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become effective leaders in the business world.
As per the latest data, the acceptance rate for the ANU MoM program is approximately 12% for Indian students. This means that out of every 100 applications received, only 12 are accepted. The low acceptance rate can be attributed to several factors including ANU's rigorous admission requirements, the high volume of applications received each year and the limited number of available spots in the MoM programs.
It is also important to note that the acceptance rate for ANU's MoM programs may vary depending on the cohort you are in. In recent years - Indian and Chinese cohorts have had the lowest acceptance rates, primarily due to the high number of applicants from these countries.
Program and Curriculum ANU MoM
The ANU MoM Program is a good vision of the Australian National University, which dives students into administration training by strengthening them to tackle genuine issues. Studying in Australia has become a popular study destination for international students. The researchers experience a differing network of colleagues and faculty that reflect astonishing talent and foundations. The Master of Management (MOM) program enables graduates from various disciplines to grasp the central ideas of development, authority and explanatory reasoning. The program is developed to include various specializations at this top university in Australia. Research school of population health is an exceptional degree in computer science at the ANU. Here is a list of what you are going to learn from the curriculum:
Core Courses at ANU MoM
- International Business - examines the key challenges and opportunities facing firms operating in the global economy.
- Leadership - explores the principles and practices of effective leadership in organizations.
- Project Management - provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to plan, execute, and monitor complex projects.
- Firms and Human Resources - investigates the role of human resources in the management of firms and organizations.
- Managing Business Network - examines the complexities of managing relationships with stakeholders in business networks.
Electives at ANU MoM
- International Competitive and Corporate Strategy - analyzes the strategies that firms use to compete in the global marketplace.
- Innovation and Technology - explores the role of innovation and technology in shaping business practices and outcomes.
- Multinational Corporations - examines the strategies and operations of multinational corporations in different contexts.
- Industrialization and Development - explores the relationship between industrialization and economic development in emerging economies.
- Global Governance - examines the structures and processes of global governance in relation to business and economic issues.
Clubs and Associations at ANU MoM
- Carer Collective - a group that provides support for students who are also carers.
- MySupport ANU - provides support and resources for students who are experiencing personal or academic difficulties.
- Actuarial Finance Economics Commerce Student Society - a student-run organization that provides networking and professional development opportunities for students in business-related fields.
- Debating Society - provides opportunities for students to develop their public speaking and critical thinking skills through debates and discussions.
- Board Games Society - a group that organizes social events and activities centered around board games and tabletop gaming.
Extra activities at ANU MoM
- Global Immersion Field Trips (GIFTS) - provides ANU MoM students with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of international business practices through immersive visits to businesses and organizations around the world.
- Community engagement - encourages ANU MoM students to become active and engaged members of the local community through volunteering and other community-based activities.
- Student experience research - seeks to continuously improve the ANU MoM program by collecting feedback and conducting research on the student experience, with the aim of enhancing student outcomes and satisfaction.
Scholarships for ANU MoM
- ANU Chancellor's International Scholarship - provides financial assistance to high-achieving international students, including those from India, to undertake postgraduate study at ANU MoM.
- ANU College of Business & Economics International Graduate Scholarship - awards scholarships to international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and leadership potential, including those from India.
- ANU College of Business & Economics South East Asia Merit Scholarship - specifically for high-achieving students from South East Asia, including India, who have been admitted to a postgraduate program at ANU MoM.
- Bhati Family India Travel Grant - a grant that supports travel and study expenses for Indian students studying at ANU MoM who demonstrate financial need and academic merit.
- Fulbright Scholarships - provides financial assistance to Indian students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies at ANU MoM and who have demonstrated academic excellence and leadership potential.
Eligibility and Requirements for Getting into ANU MoM
- A Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 Or A Graduate Certificate of Management with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 Or A minimum GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of 550 or higher, and at least three years of full-time work experience.
- A maximum of 48 units of credit will be available based on the following conditions:
- Applicants with at least ten years of work experience (including at least five years of documented management experience) may be eligible for 24 units of credit.
- Applicants with a Bachelor Degree (AQF level 7) or international equivalent in a cognate discipline may be eligible for 24 units of credit.
- 5 Feb to midnight 19 Aug 2022 (2022 applications close): $70
- Early bird (2023 applications) 7 Sep to 31 Oct 2022: $73
- Standard 1 Nov 2022 to midnight 3 Feb 2023: $200
- 4 Feb to 18 Aug 2023 (2023 applications close): $73
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Letters of Reference (Optional)
- Proof that you have met the minimum English language requirements at the university in Australia.
- Your academic records, including a grading scale.
- If you are applying for a postgraduate program, you will need to provide your most recent academic transcript.
- Any other required documentation for your preferred program. Some Australian National University programs need you to meet additional requirements, including providing proof of relevant workexperience. You can check if your preferred program has additional requirements on Programs and Courses.
- You can choose to provide an official ID when you apply (birth certificate, citizenship documents, passport). Official ID will be required if your application is successful and you are offered a place at Australian National University.
GPA needed for ANU MoM
ANU MoM requires applicants to have a minimum GPA of 4.0/7.0 in a cognate discipline for most of its postgraduate programs. However, some programs may require a higher minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or a Bachelor (Honours) degree or international equivalent.
GMAT needed for ANU MoM
Applicants who do not meet the minimum GPA requirements may be required to submit GMAT scores as part of their application. ANU MoM requires a minimum score of 550 (minimum 5.0 in Analytical Writing) in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), completed no more than 5 years before the time of application, for applicants who have at least 8 years of full-time equivalent years of professional experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program.
GRE needed for ANU MoM
Alternatively, applicants may submit scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General test, completed no more than 5 years before the time of application, with a minimum score of 155 for Verbal Reasoning, 155 for Quantitative Reasoning and 4.0 in Analytical Writing, and a minimum of 8 years of full-time equivalent years of professional experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program.
Average Work Experience needed for ANU MoM
ANU MoM offers programs that require at least 3 years of full-time equivalent years of professional experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program for applicants who do not meet the minimum GPA requirements. However, for those who do meet the GPA requirements, work experience is not mandatory but may be an advantage. The average work experience of ANU MoM students varies by program and cohort.
Is IELTS needed for ANU MoM
Yes, ANU MoM requires all international applicants to demonstrate English language proficiency by achieving a minimum overall score of 6.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic test. Applicants must also achieve a minimum score of 6.0 in each of the four components: Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening. Alternatively, applicants may submit scores from other approved English language tests such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT Paper Edition with a minimum score of 570 and a TWE score of 4.5.
ANU MoM Deadlines
Applications are accepted throughout the year, and those submitted before the 15th of each month are typically evaluated for acceptance on the 1st day of the following month.
Admission Process of ANU MoM
- Check the Entry Requirements: Check the academic and English language entry requirements for the program.
- Find an Agent: Find a registered ANU agent to assist with the application process.
- Review Your Documentary Evidence: Gather all required documentation, including transcripts, degrees, English language proficiency test results, and identification documents.
- Meet English Language Requirements: Demonstrate English language proficiency through approved tests, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Explore Visa Requirements for International Students: Understand the visa requirements for international students studying in Australia.
- Apply for Campus Accommodation: Submit an application for on-campus accommodation if desired.
When do the admissions start?
You can apply at any time throughout the year. Most applications submitted before the 15th day of each month will be considered for an offer on the 1st day of the following month.
Semester 1, 2024 applications open on 14 March 2023. Semester 2, 2024 applications open on 1 June 2023. You can apply at any time throughout the year. Most applications submitted before the 15th day of each month will be considered for an offer on the 1st day of the following month.
|May||15 April 2023|
|June||15 May 2023|
|July||15 June 2023|
|August||15 July 2023|
|September||15 August 2023|
|October||15 September 2023|
|November||15 October 2023|
|December||15 November 2023|
|January||15 December 2023|
ANU MoM Employment / Placement
Graduates from ANU MoM have been rated as Australia’s most employable graduates and among the most sought-after employers worldwide. The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, ranked Australian National University as the top university in Australia for getting a job for the fourth year in a row. In addition, the World University Rankings gave a score of 47.8 for industry income. The rigorous curriculum and the modules prepare the graduates for a successful career progression after their Masters in Management.
ANU MoM Average Starting Salary
The average starting salary for ANU MoM graduates is $75,000. This figure reflects the competitive compensation that graduates can expect to receive upon completion of the program. The high starting salary is a testament to the quality of education and training that ANU MoM provides to its students.
ANU MoM Placement Statistics
ANU MoM has an impressive placement rate of 89%. This means that nearly nine out of ten graduates secure employment within six months of graduation. This is a testament to the quality of the program and the dedication of the ANU MoM career services team, who provide students with support and resources to help them achieve their career goals.
ANU MoM Employment Report
The ANU MoM Employment Report provides a comprehensive overview of the post-graduation employment outcomes of ANU MoM graduates. The report includes statistics on the average starting salary, top sectors, job functions, and employment locations of ANU MoM graduates. According to the report, the average starting salary for ANU MoM graduates is $75,000, and the top sectors for employment are consulting, finance, and technology. The report also provides insight into the job functions and locations of ANU MoM graduates, giving prospective students a clear picture of the diverse range of career opportunities available to them after completing the program.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors Hiring ANU MoM Graduates
Graduates of the ANU MIM program are well-prepared to excel in a wide range of industries and sectors. The program equips students with a broad range of management and leadership skills, including critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, and teamwork, that are highly valued by employers.
Companies Recruiting from ANU MoM
Some of the top sectors that hire ANU MoM graduates include consulting, finance, technology, and government. These industries are highly competitive, and ANU MoM graduates are well-equipped to succeed due to their rigorous academic training, hands-on experience, and exposure to real-world business challenges. Here are top recruiters that hire ANU MoM graduates:
- McKinsey & Company - a management consulting firm that serves clients in various industries, including business, government, and non-profit organizations.
- Bain & Company - a global management consulting firm that advises businesses and organizations on strategy, operations, technology, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Boston Consulting Group - a global management consulting firm that helps clients solve complex business challenges and improve their performance.
- Goldman Sachs - a multinational investment bank that offers a wide range of financial services, including investment banking, asset management, and securities trading.
- J.P. Morgan - a leading global financial services firm that provides investment banking, asset management, and wealth management services to corporations, governments, and individuals.
- Morgan Stanley - a multinational investment bank that provides services in investment banking, securities, wealth management, and investment management.
- Google - a multinational technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products, including search engines, online advertising, and cloud computing.
- Amazon - a multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Microsoft - a multinational technology company that develops, licenses, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers.
ANU MoM Alumni Info
Graduates from the ANU MoM alumni network have been rated as Australia’s most employable graduates and among the most sought-after employers worldwide. The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, ranked Australian National University as the top university in Australia for getting a job for the fourth year in a row. In addition, the World University Rankings gave a score of 47.8 for industry income.
Some Famous Alumni from ANU MoM
- Jennifer Westacott - CEO of the Business Council of Australia
- Daniel Kim - Co-Founder and CEO of Litmus Automation
- Louise Mercer - CEO of the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
Application Essay for ANU MoM
The ANU MoM program does not require the submission of essays or personal statements as a part of the application process. However, applicants are required to provide a statement of purpose, which should be a 500-1000 word essay outlining their motivation for applying to the program, their career goals, and how the program will help them achieve these goals. Additionally, applicants may be required to answer a set of short-answer questions related to their academic and professional background.
Keep in mind that the essay and personal statement requirements are subject to change and may change in the upcoming years and applications.
Tips for ANU MoM Essays
For drafting a winning statement of purpose for the ANU MoM application, here are some tips that should help you:
- Research ANU MoM thoroughly to understand its values and goals, and then highlight in your statement of purpose how your experience and goals align with the program's values.
- Demonstrate how you can contribute to the ANU MoM community by showcasing your unique skills and experience and how they can enhance the program's collaborative learning environment.
- Discuss how your past experiences have prepared you for the ANU MoM program and how it can help you achieve your future career goals.
- Emphasize your passion for learning and personal growth and how the ANU MoM program can help you achieve your goals and aspirations.
- Avoid generic statements and be specific and concrete in your examples to demonstrate your preparedness and commitment to the ANU MoM program.
Letter of Recommendation for ANU MoM
Applicants who are using GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), GRE General Test, or another option that includes full-time equivalent years of professional experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a related field for their ANU MoM admission, are required to provide two referee reports/letters and a completed CV template as a single PDF file and upload it along with their application.
This means that ANU MoM requires two letters of recommendation, which can be either professional or academic.
Professional letters of recommendation should come from a current or former employer, supervisor, or someone who has directly worked with the applicant in a professional capacity. The letter should describe the applicant's work ethic, strengths, weaknesses, and potential for future success in the business world.
Academic letters of recommendation should come from a professor or academic advisor who has worked closely with the applicant during their academic studies. The letter should describe the applicant's academic abilities, their potential for success in a graduate program, and their overall contribution to the academic community.
Interview Questions for ANU MoM
Q: Why have you chosen ANU for your Masters in Management program?
Q: What research have you done about ANU's reputation and academic strengths?
Q: How does ANU's curriculum align with your career goals?
Q: How do you plan to contribute to the ANU community during your time as a student?
Q: What unique skills or experiences do you possess that will add value to the ANU program?
Q: Can you tell us about any specific professors or courses at ANU that interest you?
Q: How do you see ANU's network of alumni and industry connections benefiting your career?
Q: What are your thoughts on ANU's focus on sustainability and ethics in management education?
Q: Can you describe how you have demonstrated leadership skills in the past?
Q: How do you think ANU's multicultural and diverse community will enhance your educational experience?
Q: Tell us about a time when you had to adapt to a challenging situation. How did you handle it?
Q: Describe a situation where you had to collaborate with others to achieve a common goal.
Q: Can you tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult decision? How did you go about it?
Q: Describe a time when you had to overcome a setback or failure. How did you respond?
Q: Give an example of when you had to communicate complex information to someone with little to no knowledge of the subject.
Q: Tell us about a time when you had to work under tight deadlines. How did you manage your time effectively?
Q: Give an example of when you had to take the initiative and lead a project or task.
Q: Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult colleague or team member. How did you handle the situation?
Q: Can you tell us about a time when you had to learn a new skill or adapt to a new environment quickly?
Q: Describe a situation where you had to work with someone whose values or approach to work was different from yours. How did you handle the situation?
Tips for ANU MoM interview questions
Preparing for an ANU MoM interview can be nerve-wracking, but there are several tips that can help you ace it. Research ANU's values and objectives to understand what the interviewers are looking for in a candidate. Here are some tips to prepare before facing the ANU MoM interview:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of ANU MoM's values and how they align with your personal and professional goals.
- Highlight your leadership and teamwork skills, as ANU MoM places a strong emphasis on these qualities.
- Provide specific examples of how you have overcome challenges and demonstrated resilience in your academic or professional experiences.
- Show your interest in the program and its curriculum, by discussing relevant courses or research topics that interest you.
- Be prepared to discuss your long-term career goals and how ANU MoM will help you achieve them.
What Makes ANU MoM Unique?
The ANU MoM program distinguishes itself from other similar programs in Australia by providing a well-rounded education that prepares students for success in various fields. ANU's reputation as one of the top-ranked MoM colleges in Australia adds to its credibility. Some unique features of the ANU MoM program are:
- Strong Academic Foundation: ANU MoM provides a strong academic foundation to its students, with a focus on developing their core academic abilities, helping them to succeed in their studies and future careers.
- Inclusive Environment: ANU MoM is committed to providing an inclusive environment, offering a range of support services and assistive technology to minimise the impact of disability and disadvantage on learning.
- Global Opportunities: ANU MoM offers a range of global programs, including internships and study abroad options, enabling students to expand their educational experience and gain valuable international exposure that can be applied to their degree.
- Student Community: ANU MoM provides a vibrant student community with a range of campus programs and activities designed to help students succeed at ANU and beyond. Students can broaden their network and gain professional experience while studying at ANU.
- Industry-Relevant Curriculum: ANU MoM's curriculum is designed in collaboration with industry leaders, ensuring that students develop the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the job market. The program's focus on consulting, finance, and technology sectors also makes it unique, aligning it with the needs of the current job market.
The Master of Management (MoM) program educates graduates and professionals in related fields in problem-solving techniques, ethical behavior in public life, and the development of future leaders. Students may evaluate and integrate data to aid in decision-making using MOM from ANU. Give opportunities and original solutions to organizational difficulties. effectively work with others to get things done. Be able to adjust to unclear and difficult situations. Engage, inform, and influence stakeholders. Consider the effects of a changing global environment. Make moral decisions and exhibit moral behavior. do a sizable independent research project.
No, ANU MOM accepts students from various backgrounds; it is not compulsory to have a business degree.
ANU requires only two letter of recommendation, one from a professional source and other from an academic source who is able to answer all the required questions.
ANU provides a variety of scholarships to students to help with the expense of their study. Eligibility for ANU scholarships varies based on the award and may be classified by the sort of student you are. The applicable scholarship listing includes information on the scholarship application procedure. You can refer to the scholarship website for further information.
ANU graduates are among the most employable in Australia and among the most sought after by businesses internationally. For the fourth year in a row, the Times Higher Education Global Employability Institution Ranking ranked ANU as Australia’s best university for landing a job.
I liked that the assigned representative is willing to make the extra mile for your essay. I liked that it wasn’t a standardized product that just formulates your experiences but a continuous experience which really helps you reveal your true self in your essay. Without them i wouldn’t have been able to get accepted into my first choice.
Admits from both HEC & ESCP :D…. to those contemplating whether to try their services or not….don’t think.. Just take them … I couldn’t think of any other service better than theirs’… Be is essay .. LOR .. Or interview .. They are the best in all… Not just for MIM essay they are commendable with MBA essay as well.
The MiM-Essay team can significantly improve your essays and increase your chances of getting into your target programs. For people with a non-business background, the MiM-Essay team is good at highlighting the relevant information within your experiences, and making the stories resonate with audiences. An admit from HEC just proves the worth of their services 🙂
Taking the essay and interview pack was one of the best decisions I made during the journey, not only is their profound knowledge about business schools very helpful but also their constant support will keep you motivated. I am very happy with the service they propose. I truly believe it gave me a strong competitive advantage and helped me present a polished image of myself in front of the LBS panel, ultimately getting me an admit.
I would say, do not think twice about it and GO for it. It is a worthwhile investment and will go a long way in helping you secure a place at your dream college. I not only got into my target colleges- HEC & ESSEC but even won a 20,000 euro scholarship!
They know what they do and they are 100% effective. I wanted to get into LSE and Duke, & with their assistance in all the phase of the admission process, we succeeded! To everyone who is wondering if these services are useful, I can firmly say that I probably couldn’t have succeeded without them.
It was a great experience working with MiM-Essay team, they helped me crack into LBS my first priority, I did not even need to think of my second-priority or whatsoever. If MiM-Essay team diagnosed you, and then, ensured that you have a high level of possibility of achieving your aims, they definitely can help you prepare for the applications perfectly.
Mim-Essay helped me write my story in a way that was compelling and distinct. Through brainstorming, attentive listening, patience and hard work, the Mim-essay staff helped me find what made me unique and competitive in a large pool of applicants. In addition, the limitless edits made the essays and the resume engaging and appealing enough to stand out during the application.
Right from the very beginning, I received a lot of quality attention, which not only enabled me to optimally prepare my application package, but also to remain confident throughout this sometimes-turbulent process. MiM team helped me with not only application documents, but also choosing the best programs given my goals and I found its advise to be invaluable. MiM team did not provide cookie cutter advice that would be applicable to all candidates.
Right from my first conversation, I knew MIM-Essay is going to the apt mentor which would help me get into one of my target schools. In short, I’ll be studying at one of the best B-schools and MIM-Essay has a lot to do with it. They paid attention to the minutest of the details and made sure that every element of the application is a 10/10.
Professional, personalized, understanding are some of the immediately visible traits that you notice about their service. They know we are worried. They know we want to do our best. So, they do everything possible to make the best happen without us getting too worried. The most value that MiM-essay adds is that they believe in experience-based answers and moreover highlight the learning in each experience. I think their ability to modify every essay as per your personality, your thoughts and your inclinations makes them extremely good at what they do.
I approached MiM essays after I got 3 rejects. I was really depressed about admissions and wanted a way to get an admit to at least one of the best schools. The approach used to help me was brilliant right from the start. The question guide I had gotten for LBS interview included almost all the questions I was asked in the actual interview. I’ve realised that such fine tuning of application is the magic to success. I got admits to both the colleges (LBS and LSE). I have already recommended MiM essays to at least 10 people. MiM Essays is THE RIGHT place for any MiM aspirant to be in.
MiM-Essay puts in its best efforts to understand the profile of the candidate in-depth. Another amazing service that is offered by the team is multiple edits till you get the best. NO LIMIT ON EDITS. THEY MAKE SURE TO CREATE BEST PROFILE!! Edits are done to back up the points with convincing background stories. They focus on this aspect the most to chalk out the best draft.
The most appealing aspect of MiM-Essay is the incredibly user-friendly and systematic strategy they've developed for dealing with the entire application process. It was like going through a course/training on how to deal with this journey by going through the numerous videos, samples, and interview prep that Abhyank had put up. I find it fascinating that, while the entire staff is there to support you, they do not spoon-feed you essays and instead challenge you to give it your all. From the beginning of this trip until the very end, when I received my admittance, I've noticed a significant change in myself, and MiM Essay's coaching has helped me acquire tremendous clarity.
MiM-Essay is worth every penny. My consultant was a true partner and was available whenever necessary; it was a seamless process despite our 6 hour time difference. I would not hesitate to give my full recommendation to anyone applying to a masters degree in business; I question whether I would have been accepted to so many world-renowned programs had it not been for my consultant and the MiM-Essay team.
Even though I decided to apply in the last days of submission, my consultant was available for my questions all the time and the answers were always helpful. He knows really well which parts you should highlight and which ones to get rid of. I believe I wouldn’t get accepted without MiM-essay help. Even if you think you wrote your application really well. I am sure there is always something to improve that MiM-essay will notice.
With a score of just 640 in GMAT and still getting into these prestigious colleges explains how much value MIM Essay added to my application. With MiM-Essay, admissions to one of your dream colleges is guaranteed. It is the right place to approach since all the counselors have gone through the application process and have knowledge about the process to give inputs.
Sometimes you can get caught up in fantasy and other consultants may even promise something they can’t deliver but MiM Essay team helped me align the right school with my goals. They took the time out to understand my motivations and experiences and helped me build a profile that was true to myself. It is easy in some ways to just memorize interview answers but in a stressful situation that’s a risk which is why I really appreciated all the notes and mock interview sessions MiM-Essay gave me. With lakhs of students applying to the best programs, you must find a way to set yourself apart and MiM-Essay can help you find that