Berkeley-HAAS School of Business
HAAS School of Business MBA Overview
Haas school of business is a dedicated business school of Berkeley, University of California. A trailblazer since it’s inception, BerkeleyHaas is counted in the top ten business schools of the world. Its faculty is known for Nobel Prize-winning research and economic insights that continue to benefit and aid firms and governing bodies with their impact. It’s the most distinguished by culture business school, that believes and acts on the importance of culture in studies and organizations,
HAAS MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||9|
Want to know your chances at Berkeley-HAAS Business School?
Program and Curriculum
Berkeley MBA experience is renowned for shaping leaders that are not confined within the societal standards, Berkeley HAAS encourages it students to question the status quo, To cultivate confidence without attitude, to work for a cause and to be always be on the pursuit of intellectual and personal growth. Berkeley-Haas has a very distinct academic and student culture, the importanct of which reflects in various accolades and global rankings achieved by the school.
- International business development
- Social sector solutions
- Cleantech to market
- Strategic and Sustainable business solutions
- Design sprint for Corporate Innovation
- Design, evaluate and scale development technologies
- People development
- Real estate investment analysis
- Hedge fund strategies
- Product design
You may choose from following core courses:
- Data and decisions
- Leading people
- Leadership communication
- Economics for business decision making
- Financial accounting
- Introduction to finance
- Ethics and responsibility in business
- Macroeconomics in the global economy
- OperationsFundamentals of design thinking
- Strategic Leadership
- Berkeley Grant
- Jacobs Foundation Fellowship
- Berkeley HAAS Scholarships
- Torres Family Fellowship
- Galloway MBA Fellowship
- Dr. Tahir Fellowship
- Blue Duck Scholarship
HAAS School of Business provides specializations in :
- Social lean launchpad
- The startup lab
- Food innovation studio
- Managing the new development process
- Product management
- Corporate Launchpad
- Impact Investing Practicum
- Equity Fluent Leadership: The value of inclusion and diversity
- Lean transfer
- Lean launchpad
BerekeleyHaas has a career management group, made of 40+ experts who use their skills, experience and connections to help students achieve their career goals and set them up for great work opportunities at coveted postions in world-class companies
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from HAAS School of Business
- McKinsey & Co.
- Boston Consulting Group
- Bain & Co.
- EY Parthenon
- L.E.K Consulting
- Capital Group
- FutureX Capital
- Analysis Group Inc.
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Visa Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- LinkedIn Corporation
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+$20,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||-$11,200|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||3.1 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Berkeley-HAAS Alumni Info
Berkeley-Haas boasts highly engaged alumni chapters- 46 globally and 36 in the US. There are 41k+ active Berkeley Alumni in the world, acting as local and global leaders in various distinguished positions and industries.
Some Famous Alumni
- Arun Sarin ’78 (Board of Directors Ola, Cisco Systems, Charles Schwab and Accenture)
- Shantanu Narayen ’86 (CEO Adobe Inc.)
- Peter Schiff ’87 (CEO Euro Pacific Captial Inc.)
Berkeley HAAS MBA : Class Profile
The MBA program at Berkeley HAAS is designed to give students the flexibility to tailor their education according to their career goals. Berkeley HAAS has a dedicated team of peer advisors, career coaches, and Industry Specialists who believe in providing relationship-based recruiting opportunities to their students.
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university is required
- GMAT or GRE score
- English Language Proficiency
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Berkeley HAAS MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 September 24th 2020|
|Round 2 January 14th 2021|
|Round 3 April 15th 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fee is $250.
- GMAT or GRE score
- 2 Letters of recommendation
For international candidates, the committee also assesses:
Application Essays (Berkley HAAS MBA)
Berkeley HAAS School of Business asks for two essays in their application process. The essays are required to gauge your potential and understand your perspective on why you think Berkeley HAAS is the right fit for you.
Other application information
Candidates have to undergo an interview session as well in order to discuss their background, interests, goals and inspiration.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services