MBA Schools in France
MBA in France remains one of the sought after degrees and destinations for international students pursuing a Masters. With the cultural diversity coupled with the extent of industrial exposure, France boosts a robust education system. It also offers good PR laws, has some of the best companies recruiting from its colleges, and has great salaries of 100,000+ euros offered in key domains such as Finance, Marketing, Consulting and more.
Applying for MBA in France?
Talk to Our Experts and find out how we can 3x your Admit Chance
Top MBA colleges in France, offer a unique ability to develop a highly social network that would be highly required to excel in your future job roles. Besides the regular courses, MBA schools in France can substantiate its education even in niche courses such as Luxury goods market or Fashion technology. Another primary reason students are drawn towards an MBA program in France is that the French market is capable enough to absorb MBA graduates from France.
However, as more individuals travel to European countries for high-quality education, France frequently leads the list. MBA programmes, in particular. It offers a unique ability to develop a highly social network that would be highly required in the future. Besides the regular courses, MBA in France for Indian students can substantiate its education even in far-flung courses such as Luxury goods market or Fashion technology. Another primary reason students are drawn towards an MBA program in France is that the French market is capable enough to absorb MBA graduates from France. Aside from being a hub of expanding technology, innovation, and development, MBA programs in French institutions provide the opportunity to study from the top teachers, engage with individuals from varied backgrounds, and participate in pan-European networking opportunities. Some of the best MBA schools in France exist. Additionally, French Business schools have a lot to offer in terms of both theatrical and practical expertise.
Along with a competitive curriculum and skilled professors to learn from, the renaissance architectural infrastructure and other student amenities such as a library, high-tech labs, and so on help students have a pleasant college experience. Because an MBA degree is internationally recognized, one may plan to work anywhere in the globe for a respected organization. Aside from academics, the ability to immerse oneself in French culture and lifestyle is an added bonus. Regardless of specialization, an MBA from a reputable French university will undoubtedly add value to your career. Graduating from business schools such as HEC Paris or INSEAD raises one’s profile and gives one an advantage in the competitive business world. The prestige of such B-schools, as well as the quality of education and relevant practical experience, enable them to serve as advocates for the French MBA as a whole.
Where can you study an MBA in France?
Top colleges that offer an MBA – A detailed Analysis
INSEAD Business School
• The 10-month MBA curriculum creates a dynamic and intensive learning environment.
• The fee for MBA in INSEAD is €92,575.
• You can get an average Salary of €91529 after completing the degree.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university.
• English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or IELTS or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic).
• MBA from HEC is a 16-month program, you will develop the core management skills needed to excel in anywhere in the world.
• The fee for MBA program in HEC is €78,000.
• You can get an average Salary of €112,302 after completing the degree.
• An undergraduate degree with at least 36 ECTS from the field of business administration.
• A GMAT with an average of 690 points or equivalent GRE result.
• Knowledge of German if you apply for the German-English track.
ESSEC Business School
• ESSEC Global MBA is a 12-month full-time program, It provides 3 majors and specializations and has several Global MBA alliances to help propel the career of their students to soaring heights.
• The fee for MBA in ESSEC is €49,500.
• You can get an average Salary of €93,292 after completing the degree.
• A 4-year Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum age of 26 years old at the time of application.
• International work experience (abroad or in an international environment).
ESCP Business School
• MBA from ESCP is a 10-month program, you will have the chance to benefit from one of the best faculty in the world.
• The fee for MBA in ESCP is €46,350.
• You can get an average Salary of €62,641 after completing the degree.
• A Master degree or a Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years professional experience.
• A GMAT (online test accepted), GRE or Tage Mage certificate. you may take an ESCP admission test during the admission session, on-campus or online.
• Strong command of written and spoken English with proof of TOEFL computer-based or IELTS.
EMLOYN Business School
• The course has been designed to provide you with all the tools you need to reach your career goals.
• The fee for MBA in EMLOYN is €45,000.
• You can get an average Salary of €77,000 after completing the degree.
• University Degree (minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Bac +4).
• Strong command of written and spoken English with proof of TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS.
EDHEC Business SChool
• MBA from EDHEC is a 10-month program, you go through the complete programme, an international business network, and a world of new experiences.
• The fee for MBA in EDHEC is €46,000.
• You can get an average Salary of €92,034 after completing the degree.
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience (preferably in an
• Strong command of written and spoken English with proof of level from TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS.
Grenoble Ecole de Management
• The 10-month MBA curriculum provides future managers with the core knowledge needed to adopt a holistic view of business and stimulate managerial and entrepreneurial initiative.
• The fee for MBA in Grenoble is €31,950.
• You can get an average Salary of €57,000 after completing the degree.
• An undergraduate degree equivalent to minimum 180 ECTS or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date.
• Fluency in English, TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE).
• At least 3 years of significant, full-time work experience.
SKEMA Business School
• MBA from SKEMA is a 18-24month program, you will have the chance to benefit from one of the best faculty in the world.
• The fee for MBA in SKEMA is €38,000.
• You can get an average Salary of €44,000 after completing the degree.
• A Master’s degree or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree with significant professional experience.
• Proven fluency in reading, writing and speaking English
(IELTS: 7; TOEIC: 870; TOEFL: 580).
|Average Age||:||32 years|
|Average Work Ex||:||6 Years|
IÉSEG School of Management
• MBA from IESEG is a 12-month program, you will be equipped with an in-depth understanding of the global business context.
• The fee for MBA in IESEG is €30,000.
• You can get an average Salary of €86,173 after completing the degree.
• A Master’s degree or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree with significant professional experience.
• GMAT/GRE is a plus (yet not mandatory)
• English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 4 skills 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2.
|Average Age||:||28 years|
|Average Work Ex||:||6 Years|
NEOMA Business School
• The 15-months MBA curriculum aims to train agile executives who drive innovation and social progress in the digital age.
• The fee for MBA in NEOMA is €37,900.
• You can get an average Salary of €95,600 after completing the degree.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university.
• English language proficiency test score report (TOEIC or TOEFL).
|Average Age||:||26-42 years|
|Average Work Ex||:||7-9 Years|
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration, which is a post-graduate degree, designed for working professionals to amplify their careers. Many colleges require a masters degree from the candidates to pursue MBA, but mostly a bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience is required. Since the MBA degree is designed for the people who are working, the courses can be pursued part-time. The program is usually 2 years long. People from any academic background whether in engineering, law, or medicine can pursue this degree.
Overall MBA schools in France is a good option if you want to work in the European region and want to work in Finance, Consulting or Marketing.
Why Study at MBA School in France?
France is mostly renowned amongst the tourists, and the unique ambience of various places in France makes it popular among the tourists. However, it is not the only thing that makes this country so popular across the world. France established the first-ever European MBA program in 1957. For students with less work experience, they can pursue MiM in France. Since then, the key aim of the country has become to cater to the business needs of the world by imparting the best quality business knowledge. Hence an MBA in France for Indian students is a good option for ambitious professionals.
Reasons to study MBA in France for Indian students
1. Attractive tuition rates in France – The colleges in France charge comparatively lesser tuition fees.
2. World-class economic power – Studying in the world-class economic power – of France- will provide you with numerous insights into the economic and business world. Hence, it will take you closer to your career goals.
3. Cultural Diversity- France is full of various civilizations, making it a culturally rich country. Studying MBA in France for Indian students among a culturally diverse cohort will help you gain several new perspectives.
4. Boost your CV- Pursuing MBA in France for Indian students will help you boost your CV as it reflects your quest for learning and getting out of your comfort zone. It further reflects your adaptable nature,
5. to the top companies – France is home to the top international corporations and luxury brands like- Total, Airbus, Orange, L’Oréal, LVMH, Danone, etc.
Benefits of MBA Schools in France
1. High-quality education
The quality of education in France has been no secret. The fact that the country designs and continuously upgrade its education system as per the needs of the students make it among the most popular study destinations for students across the globe.
2. Plethora of opportunities
Along with the quality of education, France will also bestow you with several careers elevating opportunities. The MBA Schools in France programs inculcate many internship opportunities as well. There are many good programs offered like Masters in Finance in France. These will help you gain professional exposure in the international workspace. As a result, you will be able to secure jobs in top companies like Alcatel, Michelin, Pernod Ricard, etc.
3. Exquisite Global Experience
France has much to offer everyone’s sophisticated taste. You will undoubtedly meet others who share your interests. You would not be alone as a foreign tudent, since international students worldwide travel to France for their further education. So, if you think that your master’s degree must be complemented with an international flavour and provide you with worldwide exposure, French universities are an excellent choice.
4. Learn French (a Key Business Language)
French has become a key business language over the years. When it comes to the most common languages in the world, French is number three. So, studying for an MBA in France is extremely beneficial for students as they also get a firm hold of French.
5. Everything Innovative
France, which is already well-known across the world for its active research-based education system, has produced a number of Nobel Laureates in recent years. As a research hub, the country’s school system and business aggressively attract research researchers from all over the world. This, in turn, ensures that the expert is easily accessible to you regardless of the subject.
6. Access to top business schools
HEC, INSEAD, ESSEC, ESCP are counted as some of the worlds best business schools and can do wonders for your career
MBA Schools in France – Course & Specialization
The programs for MBA in France are bifurcated into the following categories-
- General management program
- Specialization program
The General MBA programs focus on the foundations of management. Finance, entrepreneurship, human resource management, and marketing are among the key management disciplines covered in the programme. Programs like MSc Marketing in France have ample of job opportunities.
On the other hand, Specialization programmes focus on a certain topic, domain, or specialisation like IT, marketing, etc .
Here are the top Specialisations in for an MBA in France
- MBA in HR Management
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Finance Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Travel and Tourism Management
- MBA in Aviation Management
- MBA in Digital Marketing
Best MBA Schools in France
|College Name||Program Name||Program Type||Duration||Tuition Fees|
|HEC||MBA||Full-time||16 months||€ 78,000|
|EXECUTIVE MBA||Part-time||15 to 18 months||€ 92,000|
|TRIUM GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA||Part-time||18 months||€ 92,000|
|ESSEC||Global MBA||Full-time||12 months||€ 49,500|
|ESCP||MBA IN INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT||Full-time||10-month||€47,000.|
|EDHEC||MBA||Full-time||10 months||€ 98,672.453|
|Grenoble||MBA||Full-time||1 Year||€ 31,950|
|Skema||GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA||Part-time||18 or 24 months||€ 38,000|
Eligibility Criteria – MBA School in France
Before applying to MBA Schools in France you must be clear of interests and future goals. Then, according to the goals you have in mind list out the universities which align with your career aspirations the most. After that, check if you fit in the eligibility criteria for the MBA of that particular university. Then, shortlist the universities in which you are eligible to apply for, find out about their application process and requirements. Once you know the documents required to apply, take the required exams, prepare the documents. Bam! You are ready to apply.
Eligibility/ Prerequisites for Top MBA Colleges in France
1. Bachelor’s/ Undergraduate Degree – To study MBA in France, you must have a bachelor’s/ undergraduate degree.
2. Minimum scores requirement in Undergraduate- The minimum scores required to pursue MBA in France for Indian students varies as per different colleges. However, in general, you must have a minimum score of 50% in your undergraduate.
3. English Proficiency- Since the MBA in France for Indian students is taught in English, candidates must have a good hold of the language. So, if your native language is not English, or you are not a French citizen, you are required to take an English proficiency test. Here are the three most common tests that many colleges accept-
- IELTS- In IELTS, your score should be 6.5 – 7.5 to pursue MBA in France
- TOEFL- In TOEFL, it should be 88 – 100
- PTE- For PTE it should be a minimum of 72
Aptitude Tests to bad an Admit for a top MBA in France for Indian students
For MBA, there is an aptitude to of the subject is necessary. So, to prove your aptitude, quantitative skills, and logical reasoning, candidates are required to submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- GMAT- GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. To pursue MBA in France your scores in GMAT must range from 550 to 730.
- GRE- GRE stands for the Graduate Record Examination. For GRE, scores ranging from 310 to 325 are considered.
- Work Experience- To pursue MBA in France, you must have at least three years of work experience. However, other programmes, such as the Executive MBA, will require some additional years of work experience depending on the university.
- Visa and Passport- For international students to study MBA in France, a valid passport is mandatory. You need to apply for the france student visa for at least 3 months before you need to be in the country.
If you want to study in Top MBA colleges in France, you need to have the following
- Valid passport
- Complete application form with passport size photos
- Financial documents
- SOP or Statement of Purpose
- Loan documents
- LOR or Letter of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
- Original and authentic transcripts of schools and/or college
- Other supporting documents as asked by the university
- Scholarship Essay, if applicable
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecards of IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT
Cost of Study – MBA Schools in France
The cost of studying MBA is France consists of 2 major expenses-
- Tuition Fees of your MBA program
- Cost of Living while studying MBA in France
Tuition Fees of MBA Schools in France
The annual tuition fees for MBA in France for Indian students ranges from 30,000 EUR to 100,000 EUR. In Indian rupees, it is 24,48,310.54 to 81,60,926.51. There are fewer cases in which the state pays two-thirds of your tuition fees. In these cases, the university charges a significantly lesser amount from the students. We would advise you to go through the official website to get the proper information in detail.
Cost of living in France for International students
The cost of living in France is determined by your lifestyle, but most importantly by your selected location, namely the French city in which you reside. Monthly rent in Paris is between 1,200 and 1,800 EUR (sometimes including the accommodation, if you choose to live in a student hall of residence)
Cost of staying
The cost of staying in France for the international students from 200 EUR/month to 800 EUR/month. It depends on the type of accommodation you choose for example- student halls of residence, rent/share an apartment, live with a host family, etc.
|Type of Accommodation||Cost per month in EUR|
|Student halls of residence||200-400|
|Rent/share an apartment||400-800|
|Personal apartment on rent||700-1000|
|Live with a host family||200-800|
|Food costs in France||250 – 300 EUR/month|
|Transportation costs||30 – 75 EUR/ month|
|Health insurance||20 – 50 EUR/month|
Scholarships Offered by Top B-Schools in France
1. The Eiffel scholarship
There are several study abroad scholarships available in France. The state provides a student with one-month enrollment costs and an allowance under this form of scholarship. Furthermore, tuition expenses are not covered by the award.
2. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
In this form of scholarship, the European Union pays for tuition, travel, living expenses, and insurance. This grant is designed specifically for students pursuing PhD or Master’s degrees in French universities.
3. Ile-de-France Masters Scholarships
In this scholarship, a total of 10,500 Euros is awarded to a student. This sort of scholarship is exclusively available to students from Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Jobs After MBA Schools in France
If you are from a Top MBA college in France, you can expect a rapid boost in your career prospects
There are many job profiles available for the graduates of General MBA in France. The degree opens a pool of opportunities for the most lucrative jobs at higher levels.
Here are the top designations at which you can work after General MBA in France-
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Regional Director
- Corporate Officer
- Executive Manager
- General Manager
- Risk and Capital manager
Job Profiles MBA in Finance
- Finance Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Fraud Prevention Manager
- Revenue Management Director
- Investor Relations Manager
Job Profiles in MBA in HR
- Executive Recruiter
- HR Assistant Manager
- Labor Relations Manager
- Recruiting Manager
- Organizational Development Manager
Job Profiles in MBA in Accounting
- Accounting Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Auditing Manager
- Budget Manager
- Capital Markets Associate
Job Profiles in MBA in Marketing
- Assistant Brand Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Search Marketing Strategist
- Product Marketing Manager
Job Profiles in MBA in Management
- Administration Manager
- Branch Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Chief Risk Officer
- Executive Manager
Highest Paying Job Roles After MBA in France
|Job Role/ Designation||Salary (€ per year)|
|Supply Chain Manager||79,400|
|Assistant Vice President||61,000|
|Business Operations Lead||57,800|
|Chief Risk Officer||68,300|
Top companies hiring after MBA schools in France with an average annual salary
|Company Name||Average Annual Salary (€)|
|Societe Generale AM||€42,000|
|McKinsey & Co||€104,000|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||€182,000|
|Groupe Banque Populaire||€73,000|
MBA in France Without GMAT
However, while the GMAT is not usually needed by French business schools, displaying a great score may increase your chances of admission to a top school.
Admissions standards at business schools will vary depending on the candidates’ profiles. An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, as well as GMAT/ GRE scores and a good record of relevant job experience, are standard admissions prerequisites for a French business school. Colleges that do not require GMAT for MBA in France:
- Institut d’Economie Scientifique et de Gestion (IESEG)
- ISG Business School
Cheapest MBA Schools in France for Indian students
Among numerous other reasons, the affordability of the institutions of France is the most important factor that has made it the first choice of the students looking to upgrade in their careers. When compared to the top B schools in countries like the USA, and the UK, France is the cheapest in terms of both living expenses and tuition fees. Among these, some colleges charge even lesser tuition fees. These colleges are shown below via table, along with the first-year tuition fees that they charge.
Below given colleges are the most affordable colleges for Indian students
|College Name||First Year Tuition Fees in ₹|
|ESG Management School||3,56,527.50|
|EPITA Graduate School of Computer Science||6,72,309.00|
|EFREI Engineering School of Information and Digital Technologies||6,79,100.00|
|Neoma Business School||7,24,871.34|
|Paris School of Business||8,14,920.00|
|Kedge Business School||8,82,830.00|
|Novancia business School||9,84,695.00|
|Grenoble Graduate School of Business||9,94,881.50|
|ESC Rennes School of Business||10,18,650.00|
France frequently leads the list of European nations offering top-notch education as more and more people travel there in search of MS programmes and MBA programs. The nation has become one of the top study abroad locations for offering some of the best MBA institutions in France for international students thanks to its 15 triple-accredited Business schools.
There is a lot to be learned from both a theoretical and practical perspective at French business schools. The renaissance architectural infrastructure and other student facilities, such as cutting-edge libraries, high-tech labs, etc., along with a competitive curriculum and knowledgeable teachers to learn from, enable students to enjoy a smooth college experience. The MBA programme in France is widely recognised, so graduates can plan to work for a renowned company anywhere in the world. In addition to academics, the chance to experience French culture and way of life is a bonus.