MASTER KIRA INTERVIEWS
The ONLY GUIDE You Will Ever Need To
MASTER KIRA INTERVIEWS
Access the exclusive database of Kira Interview Questions as well as a compehensive guide on how to answer them
Want to Know how to Crack Kira talent Interview Questions? The Internet Will Not give you the right answer
Most students who are currently moving forward with their application process have come to dread the last phase of the Application Cycle – ‘Kira talent Interview questions’.
In case you are not very familiar with the concept, let’s catch you up a bit – Kira Talent is basically a Canadian video interview platform that allows schools to interview prospective applicants through this platform. Several schools including Canadian, European and American schools only invite applicants for a Skype/in-person interview after they’ve passed the Kira interviews. Moreover, schools such as Imperial and EDHEC only have a Kira Interview.
If you are planning to turn to the internet to get ideas on how to crack Kira Interviews, you will be disappointed.
The internet will tell you what the Kira is, but you won’t find any credible resources to prepare for the same ( If you do a quick google search, you will realize what we are talking about)
What’s So Scary About Kira Interviews?
Lack of Preparation Resources
There are tons of material online for essays and resume. However, Kira being a new concept, there are hardly resources on what kind of questions to expect and how to go about them.
No Space for conversation
For an in-person interview, you can use the conversation to build up your answer. But since Kira interviews are to be recorded and submitted live, there is a singular focus on how to convey your answer.
No scope for edits
You will be given a prep time of 2-3 mins after each question post which the system will start recording you. Hence there is no liberty of editing your answers.
The Problem With Existing Kira Interview Resources
There is a REASON WHY YOU CANNOT RELY on the current material available online.
Here’s the approach that most of the sites are following:
The Interview Questions are very scanty and compiled randomly. Most of these are found on forums where both successful and un-successful applicants are giving their take on “How to answer Kira questions”, hence you cannot say which approach actually works.
Applicants usually post 2-3 line sample answers with very generic tips. This template approach does not work as each applicant’s story is different.
Here’s what makes our Kira Interview e-Book different from anything else in the market.
Check out our Answering Model Below :
- Question Intent : There is a definite intent behind each question, even the deceptively simple ones. We first go into what the school is looking to access through the question, to set a base on how to answer.
- Brain-Storming Tips: The e-Book walks you through the process of breaking down your answer into 4 parts viz-
- Your Solution
- End Result
This is a proven method of presenting successful Kira answers.
- Practice Questions: Access a comprehensive list of 100+ practice questions to become interview ready
- Kira Format Tips: As Kira interviews are different from the traditional interview formats, you can check out tips on how to prepare for the recorded interview format.
We have created the Only Guide you will ever need to
MASTER KIRA INTERVIEWS
Kira Questions Divided into 9 Question Categories
Detailed answer tips on 55+ Kira Interview Questions
Access a database of 100+ questions for practice
Check Out A Few Sample Questions From The Kira Interview e-Book Here
- Team work
- Problem - solving skill
- Self - awareness
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Exploratory questions
- Goal based questions
- Domain Specific Questions
- Written Questions
- What type of leader are you?
- When have you been a leader?
- Have you ever failed as a leader?
- What do you think are the core qualities of a team player?
- According to you, what is the best way of delegating work within a team?
- Tell me about a time you worked on a team project.
- Tell me about a time when you faced difficulty. How did you deal with it?
- When you have multiple tasks due at the same time, what strategies do you use to ensure that all tasks are completed on time?
- Give an example of a “let down” and what did you do to make up for it?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What would your supervisor say about your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your personal interests ?
- Its your first day at the B-School. How would you introduce yourself?
- You are asking your boss for a raise, he or she hesitates, what do you do?
- If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you meet?
- People are motivated by altruism than self-interest. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
- Is a picture worth a thousand words?
- What are short term and long term goals?
- Why do you want to pursue <degree name>?
- Tell me about a company that shows entrepreneurial spirit.
- What significant challenges are businesses facing at the moment?
- What are the key elements of a good marketing plan?
- Write a response email to the company from which for just received an internship offer in around 250 words (5 mins)?
- Write a letter to your prof requesting him to recommend you to CEO of x company?
- Write a recommendation to the people starting their bachelors.
Applicants Across The World Love It
Check out what applicants who purchased the Kira Interview e-Book have to say about it!
There is literally nothing like this on the Internet!
At the max, I could find random questions here and there but with this e-book, I could get an extensive list of questions, antips with the proper structure!
Honestly, I was a bit apprehensive that the e-book will just have a questions and very general answer tips. But I was pleasantly surprised to see how in-depth the answer tips were and how articulately they gave me the thought process behind the perfect kira answer.
More than 85% of the actual interview questions came from this e-book! The best ROI ever!