Cambridge MPhil Management
Mphil in Management
Cambridge Mphil Overview
The rigorous nature of the program gives a chance to understudies of this interdisciplinary program to center ideas, systems, and discussions in the management. You take an aggregate of 11 center courses and electives. The program is for understudies who have quite recently completed their degree (in any control aside from business-and the executives related majors), who have accomplished what could be compared to a top notch, and who have short of what one year of expert involvement with the beginning of the program.
Cambridge MPhil Management Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’18|
Want to know your chances at Cambridge?
Program and Curriculum
The Mphil in Management course offers a mix of modules revolved around business and the management and of modules and exercises based on inventiveness, development and community-oriented authority. Educating and learning styles differ, from customary addresses to intelligent workshops and genuine group ventures.
- Business Innovation in a Digital Age
- Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Economics
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Economics
- Operations Management
- Organisational Analysis
The Management Consulting Project
Here are some of the student clubs in RSM:
- Consulting Club
- Finance and Investment Club
- International Culture Club
- Management Club
- Sailing Club
- Sustainability Club
- Women in Leadership Club
- Marketing Club
- Charity Club
As an MPhil in Management understudy, you will utilize the University of Cambridge’s fantastic vocations administration.
Its enrollment occasions pull in major worldwide organizations, who are quick to hire from the ability pool amassed in Cambridge and offers superb systems administration openings.
Top companies recruiting from Cambridge
Top 3 Sectors
- McKinsey & Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- Rolls Royce
Banking & Financial Services
- The Bank of England
- Macquarie Bank
- Swiss Bank
- Lloyds Bank
- Ernst & Young
- Jaguar Land Rover
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE'S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Cambridge Alumni Info
The Alumni Advisory Council underpins the Alumni Relations group in dealing with the graduated class organize, by guaranteeing that all administrations, assets, and advantages address the issues of the participation.
The Council is comprised of graduated class from the worldwide network and speaks to a scope of projects over the Cambridge Judge Business School. They are chosen by their companions – just as staff delegates from the Business School. The Council assembles four times each year, with gatherings enhanced with normal on the web and phone correspondence.
Some Famous Alumni
- Issac Newton
- Charles Darwin
- Stephen Hawking
Cambridge Mphil Management Class Profile:
Top-ranked university in the United Kingdom
118 Noble laurates
With Cambridge’s MPhil in Management students will be studying at one of the world’s premier focuses of scholarly perfection, encountering all that school life brings to the table.
One will be benefitted from broad University vocations amongst the most powerful learned and business situations.
- A First Class Honours degree in a subject other than business or management.
- Applicants should have no more than a year of work experience (excluding vacation employment and internships during the course of their undergraduate degree)
- English as your native language or IELTS minimum overall score of 7.5, with not less than 7.0 in each element or TOEFL internet-based test (iBT) minimum overall score of 110, with not less than 25 in each element
- Applicants are encouraged to take the GRE.
- GMAT is not accepted.
The Sporting Blue, Russell Group,EUA,G5 universities, Golden triangle, LERU, IARU
Cambridge MPhil Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Academic References
- Research Proposal
- Gates Cambridge References
- Funding Letter
- Evidence of Competence in English
- GRE Scores
- Written Work
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services