Technology Innovation Management
1 – 2 years
Carleton TIM Overview
The Technology Innovation Management (TIM) program at Carleton is a unique master’s program designed to train aspiring entrepreneurs on not just creating but also multiplying wealth at the early stages of company or opportunity life cycles. The program focus is on the launch and growth of technology companies and growth seeking initiatives of existing companies. The program provides benefits to new founders, people seeking senior leadership roles and talented professionals building expertise for their next career move. All in all, the program offers a number of hands-on opportunities for growth.
Carleton TIM Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19|
Want to know your chances at Carleton?
Program and Curriculum
The TIM program offers 3 different degrees, all offered jointly by the Faculty of Engineering and Design and Sprott School of Business.
- The Master of Applied Science (MASc) degree is thesis-based. Students undertake original research under the supervision of an experienced faculty member.
- The Master of Engineering (MEng) degree is project-based. Students employ applied research to solve a client problem.
- The Master of Entrepreneurship (MEnt) degree is also project-based. Students employ applied research to improve the health of the business ecosystems.
- Principles of Technology Innovation Management
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Issues in Technology Innovation Management
- Research Methods in Technology Innovation Management
- Customer Value Creation in Technology Firms
- Management of Software Engineering Projects
- Integrated Product Development
- Advanced Topics in Technology Innovation Management
- Directed Studies in Technology Innovation Management
- Designing Innovation Communities
- Open Source Business
- Technology and Wealth
- Engineering Management Processes
- Communications Systems Engineering
More than one third of TIM graduates leave with both a degree and a brand new technology company.
Graduates are also equipped to follow career paths in a variety of business settings.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Carleton TIM Alumni Info
Some Famous Alumni
Masters in Engineering Management : Class Profile
- 4-year (honours) bachelor’s degree (CGPA average of 3.01-4.00)
- B+ or better in your major subjects
- B- or better overall
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Masters in Engineering Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Fall 1 March 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees: $100
- Copy of all post-secondary transcripts
- Letter of recommendation completed electronically by your referees
- Statement of intent
- GMAT, GRE & Other test score(s)
- Language Proficiency (ESL Test Scores)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services