Start Your Masters Journey With This Free Profile Evaluation
What is the CASS MSc Management Review?
The CASS MSc Management Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the MSc in Management program at Cass Business School and know whether it would be a right choice for them. In addition to the brief review of the school, data about the Masters in Management application process, the class profile and placement statistics upon graduation are presented.
Cass Business School (City of London) was established in 1894 as the City University Business School & it's among the global elite of business schools accredited by triple crown the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The MSc in Management was ranked 38th in the world and fourth in the United Kingdom. In the annual ranking of 'the best UK schools for working in Finance' created by Efinancial Careers, Cass Business School was ranked second.
Ranked in the UK's top three by the Financial Times Ranking 2017 (#38 globally)
- 3rd in the UK, 18th in Europe (Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking 2017)
- 2nd highest salary increase globally (Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking 2017)
- Best gender balance in the UK (Students and advisory board, Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking 2015)
- Most student aims achieved in the UK (Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking 2013)
- Strong international course experience, top 3 in the UK for 6 years running (Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking 2011-2016)
- Strong international mobility, top 3 in the UK for 5 years running (Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking 2012-2016)
Want to know your chances at CASS ?
Get your Profile Evaluated now!
Intake: September only
Duration: 12 months full-time
Application deadline: Applications for the 2019 session will start in November 2018
Applications: Closed for 2018/9
The course is based on an MBA-style curriculum and is academically precise without neglecting the applied, practical aspects of management education. Students come from a variety of backgrounds to practice the unique Cass environment of learning, teamwork, and collaboration.
The course provides you with both the foundations of business management and the most advanced tools and theories. These often come directly from the research carried out by Cass's world-renowned faculty.
Next, in the CASS Masters in Management Review, we are going to look at the eligibility criteria and application process.
CASS MSc APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Transcript/interim transcript
- Personal statement (500-600 words)
- IELTS/GMAT (if reports available)
- Two references, out of which one MUST be an academic reference
- Work experience is not a requirement of this course, applicants with more than three years of experience should consider the MBA programme.
- Previous study of Business, Management or Finance is not required
- For a successful application to receive an unconditional status all documents must be verified, so an original or certified copy of the degree transcript must be sent by post to Specialist Masters Programme Office, 106 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8TZ, UK
Please note the GMAT is not compulsory for MSc Management, but it is highly recommended and may be requested as a condition of your offer if you are accepted.
Applicants will need to submit two references, one of which MUST be an academic reference.
- If you have been studying in the UK for the last three years it is unlikely that you will have to take the test
- If you have studied a 2+2 degree with just two years in the UK you will be required to provide IELTS results and possibly to resit the tests to meet our requirements.
The required IELTS level is an average of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in the writing section and no less than 6.0 in any other section.
Please note that due to changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.
- Highly recommended, especially for students without a quantitative background
- A well-balanced score in the range of 600-800 will significantly strengthen your application
Work experience is not a requirement, but please provide details of the relevant experience that might enhance your profile. This information will be included in your CV which is required for all applications. There is a work experience cap of three years, after which we would recommend you consider their MBA programme.
Class Profile at CASS
- International Students - 91%
- Female - 58%
- Weighted salary of US $ 58,601.
- 80% found employment within 3 months of graduation.
How did Students of recent MSc class get their job?
- Networking/career events - 34%
- Recruitment agency - 2%
- Family Business - 18%
- External job adverts - 39%
- Careers jobs Board - 2%
- Faculty contact & others - 1%
Next in the CASS MiM Review, find all the application essay questions listed below.
APPLICATION ESSAY INSIGHTS
Personal Statement (500-600 words)
Things to remember while writing your Personal Statement
- You need to demonstrate your suitability for your chosen course And demonstrate your enthusiasm for a course or industry sector
- Motivation should be clear. It should be clear in your personal statement the course you applied is right for you. You should, therefore, mention why you want to take the course, and what your future careers aspirations are. If you can, demonstrate how particular modules will help you in the field you wish to enter after graduating
- Why do you think CASS MIM Programme is a good fit for you? Mention something specific about CASS MIM
- Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. what makes you stand out? How do you think the course will help you in your future career?
To check CASS MSc Financial support Scholarships page
We hope the CASS MSc Review was useful to you, all the information has been sourced by the CASS MSc Site, and for more data, you should visit there.