CASS BUSINESS SCHOOL
CASS MSc Management Overview
The CASS MSc Management Review is helpful for individuals who need to pick up a fast comprehension of the MSc in Management program at Cass Business School and know whether it would be the correct decision for them. Here you will find not just a generic overview, but also information about the Masters in Management curriculum, application process, the class profile, and the top recruiters of CASS MSc Management graduates.
MSc Management Highlights
Want to know your chances at CASS?
Program and Curriculum
Through Cass MSc Management program you will acquire a thorough grasp of management principles and its applications. The curriculum would enable you to choose electives based on your interests to realize your professional goals. This graduate management programme will equip you with relevant knowledge that will pave way for your personal and professional development. In addition, you will also network with a supportive global alumni network.
- Innovation in Organisations
- New Market Creation
- Political Risk Management
- Project Leadership Retail
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Innovation in Hyper Competition (taught in Bologna, Italy)
- Start-ups: International Field Trip (taught in Helsinki, Finland)
- Start-ups: International Field Trip (taught in Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Procurement (taught in Mannheim, Germany)
- The Monetary Policy (taught in Singapore)
- Analytics for Business
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Principles of Marketing and strategy
- International Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Advance Strategy Analysis
- Business Strategy
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business in the Global Economy
- Financial Markets and Investments
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Corporate Governance
- Luxury goods
- Wealth management
- Working for a family business
- Setting up their own business
- Finance and Banking Club
- Golf Club
- Digital Strategy and Transformation Club
- Real Estate club
- Supply Chain Club
- Squash club
- Corporate Events
- Master’s in Innovation
- Creativity, and Leadership
- MSc in Management
- Cass London Summer School Session
- MSc in Global Supply Chain Management Session
Here are some placement statistics of Cass MSc Management graduates:
95% changed industry, sector or location
91% received an offer of employment within 3 months of graduation
52% working within the UK
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Analyst
- Data Analyst
|Private Equity & Venture Capital||5%|
|Diversified Financial Services||3%|
|Technology & Telecoms||13%|
|Media & Entertainment||2%|
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||+ £23,500|
|Cost of Living||
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||3.3 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
CASS Alumni Info
The school’s Alumni Association has more than 38,000 members in 160 countries. Our alumni are employed in cities across the world, putting into practice the knowledge and skills they learned on an MSc at Cass.
Some Notable Alumni
We caught up with some of our alumni to find out how their studies at Cass have helped them meet their career objectives.
- Muhtar Kent (former CEO of Coca Cola company)
- Barrie Pettman( Co-founder of Emerald Group Publishing)
- William Castell( former chairmen of Wellcome Trust)
MSc Management : Class Profile
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- This programme is designed for recent graduates with limited work experience.
- Previous study of business, management or finance is not required
- Candidates with more than three years’ work experience may wish to consider applying for the MBA programme
Connect with a CASS expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at CASS with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Apply from November 2019|
|Application Deadline Mid July 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Transcript/interim transcript,— An interim transcript showing your marks achieved to date
- A list of modules that you are undertaking in your final year of study (if these are not listed on your degree transcripts).
- Personal statement (500-600 words)
- References- Please note that references from fellow students, family, and friends are not acceptable.
- Fluency in English ( PTE, IELTS): IELTS Academic score is an overall score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and no less than 6.0 in any other section.
The required Pearson PTE Academic score is overall of 68 with a minimum of 60 in writing and no less than 55 in any other section.
If you have done a 2+2 degree with two years in the UK you will be required to provide IELTS scores
- GMAT -A well-balanced score over 600 with all sections marked at a minimum of 50%
Students who do not submit a GMAT with their application may be asked to sit the GMAT and achieve a score above a specified threshold as a condition of entry at the discretion of the Admissions Panel.
Please note the GMAT is not compulsory for MSc Management, but it is highly recommended and may be requested as a condition of your offer if you are accepted.
- Confirmation of professional qualifications/exemptions/passes (if applicable)
- Final year module list (if currently studying)
- A-Level certificates (if requested)
Personal Statement (500-600 words)
Things to remember while writing your Personal Statement
- You need to demonstrate your suitability for your chosen course And demonstrate your enthusiasm for a course or industry sector
- Motivation should be clear. It should be clear in your personal statement the course you applied is right for you. You should, therefore, mention why you want to take the course, and what your future careers aspirations are. If you can, demonstrate how particular modules will help you in the field you wish to enter after graduating
- Why do you think CASS MIM Programme is a good fit for you? Mention something specific about CASS MIM
- Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. what makes you stand out? How do you think the course will help you in your future career?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services