Table of Contents
Columbia MBA Introduction
Located in the thriving business hub of the United States, Columbia Business School stands as a prestigious institution renowned for its vibrant academic environment. At Columbia MBA, students benefit from a unique blend of classroom learning and real-world business exposure, placing them at the forefront of global business trends. As one of the best MBA colleges in the world, the school fosters a culture of academic excellence, driving students to achieve their highest potential.
The Columbia MBA experience is unparalleled, offering students invaluable insights into the pulse of business both within and beyond the confines of the classroom. This exposure equips graduates with a comprehensive understanding of the dynamic business landscape and prepares them to tackle real-world challenges with innovative solutions. By providing unparalleled access to unfolding business events and fostering a diverse and inclusive community, Columbia Business School nurtures the development of adaptable and forward-thinking individuals.
Graduates of Columbia Business School emerge as informed and agile professionals, poised to navigate the complexities of the business world. With a solid foundation and a network of diverse minds, they are well-equipped to contribute meaningfully to their organizations and drive positive change.
Columbia MBA Class Profile
Students from all over the world seek to be a part of the this school, which results in a culturally varied Columbia MBA class profile. Students range in age from 21 to 44 years old, and they have the opportunity to gain a great deal of knowledge from the experiences of their fellow students. There are a total of 844 students who are accepted into the MBA Columbia, and women make up 44% of that total. The diversity in the class can be attributed, in part, to the fact that 51% of the students come from other countries. In addition, students are better able to develop essential communication and interpersonal skills when they are in an atmosphere that is culturally diverse.
Average Work Ex
Columbia MBA Acceptance Rate
The Columbia MBA program has an acceptance rate of approximately 10%. The challenging coursework and exceptional faculty members, in combination with the variety of students enrolled, contribute to the program's low admission rate. It's worth noting that admission rates vary depending on the cohort, with Indian and Chinese cohorts having the lowest admission rates due to a large number of applicants.
However, you can increase your chances of being accepted into the Columbia MBA program by demonstrating the necessary skills and obtaining additional qualifications to strengthen your profile. Make sure to update your resume, write compelling essays, and gather strong references to create an impressive application package.
Program and Curriculum Columbia MBA
The full-time MBA from Columbia Business School has a curriculum consisting of two full-term courses and eight half-term courses. Considered as one of the best MBA programs in the world, Columbia MBA is truly significant. As the business school states - the program is designed to give an in-depth mastery of the academic disciplines and applied functional areas necessary to every business leader’s success. The program contains as much theoretical knowledge as it contains practical knowledge and expertise.
Core Courses at Columbia MBA
- Lead: People, Teams, Organizations: Develops leadership skills and strategies for managing people, teams, and organizations effectively.
- Corporate Finance: Covers the principles and techniques of financial management in a corporate setting.
- Managerial Economics: Explores microeconomic principles and their applications in business decision-making.
- Business Analytics: Teaches the use of data analytics and statistical methods for decision-making and business performance optimization.
- Strategy Formulation: Focuses on developing strategies for creating and sustaining competitive advantage in today's dynamic business environment.
Elective Courses at Columbia MBA
- Analytics in Action: Provides practical experience in applying data analytics to solve real-world business problems.
- Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation: Teaches financial analysis techniques for assessing the value of companies and making investment decisions.
- Innovate Using Design Thinking: Explores the design thinking methodology for innovation and problem-solving in business.
- Organizational Change: Covers the theory and practice of organizational change management, including strategies for leading change and mitigating resistance.
- Technology Strategy: Examines the role of technology in creating and sustaining competitive advantage in business, and explores strategies for managing technological change.
Clubs and Associations at Columbia MBA
- Black Business Student Association: A student-led organization that supports and promotes the interests of Black business students at Columbia.
- Arts Society: Provides opportunities for MBA students to engage with the arts and cultural institutions in New York City.
- African Business Club: Promotes business and economic development in Africa, and provides networking opportunities for students interested in the region.
- Asian Business Association: Promotes awareness and understanding of Asian business and culture, and provides opportunities for networking and professional development.
- Automotive and Transportation Club: Provides opportunities for students to explore the automotive and transportation industries through company visits, events, and networking.
Extra Activities for Columbia MBA
- AlleyCon Conference: An annual entrepreneurship conference organized by Columbia MBA students, featuring speakers, workshops, and networking opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Bernstein Leadership and Ethics Board: A forum for discussing ethical leadership and promoting integrity in business.
- CBS Reflects: A student-led initiative that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion at Columbia Business School through educational events and programming.
Scholarships for Columbia MBA
- Forté Foundation Scholarship: This scholarship is for women who demonstrate leadership potential in business and are committed to advancing women in business, which may be particularly relevant for female Indian students.
- R.C. Kopf Global Fellowships: This scholarship provides financial assistance to students who are pursuing international business opportunities, which may appeal to Indian students with an interest in global business.
- Meyer Feldberg Distinguished Fellowship Program: This scholarship is for students who demonstrate exceptional academic and professional achievement, which could benefit high-achieving Indian students.
- Benjamin '05 and Beth Hesse Endowed Scholarships: This scholarship is for students with demonstrated financial need, which could be helpful for Indian students who require financial assistance to pursue their MBA.
- The McGowan Fellowship: This scholarship is for students who are committed to social responsibility and ethical leadership, which may appeal to Indian students who are interested in using their business skills for positive social impact.
Eligibility and Requirements for Getting into Columbia MBA
The Columbia MBA Eligibility and Requirements are as follows:
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university is required for Columbia MBA
- GMAT or GRE score :
Average GMAT score of 729
154 to 167 for Verbal Reasoning
156 to 170 for Quantitative Reasoning
- A letter of recommendation
- The non-refundable Columbia MBA fee application is US$250.
- Academic Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Test Scores
- One Letter Of Recommendation
GPA needed for Columbia MBA
The average GPA for Columbia MBA applicants is 3.6, which is relatively high. However, it is important to note that Columbia Business School does not have a strict GPA requirement for admission. The admissions committee reviews applications holistically and takes into consideration a variety of factors beyond just GPA, such as work experience, test scores, essays, and letters of recommendation.
GMAT needed for Columbia MBA
The average Columbia MBA GMAT score of applicants is 729, with a range of 550-780. The GMAT (or GRE) is a required part of the application process, and Columbia Business School does not accept the Executive Assessment or LSAT in lieu of the GMAT or GRE. However, it is important to note that the admissions committee reviews applications holistically and takes into consideration a variety of factors beyond just test scores.
GRE needed for Columbia MBA
Columbia Business School also accepts GRE scores in addition to GMAT scores. The Verbal Reasoning section of the GRE should fall within a range of 154-167, while the Quantitative Reasoning section should be within a range of 156-170. Again, it's important to note that the admissions committee reviews applications holistically and takes into consideration a variety of factors beyond just test scores.
Average Work Experience needed for Columbia MBA
The average work experience for Columbia MBA applicants is 5 years, although this may vary depending on the individual candidate. Columbia Business School values applicants with professional experience, as they believe that this experience can contribute to the classroom experience and overall learning environment. However, they do not have a strict work experience requirement, and candidates with less experience may still be competitive for admission.
Is IELTS needed for Columbia MBA
International students applying to Columbia MBA are not required to submit a language test such as IELTS or TOEFL. Instead, their verbal score on the GRE or GMAT is sufficient to demonstrate English language proficiency. However, it is important to note that candidates whose native language is not English may still be required to take additional language courses if admitted to the program.
Columbia MBA Deadlines
Columbia MBA Admission Process
The admission process for the Columbia MBA program is a rigorous and competitive process that takes into consideration a range of factors, including academic achievements, work experience, leadership potential, and personal qualities. Here are the steps involved in the Columbia MBA admission process:
- Submit an application: The first step is to submit an application, which includes your personal information, academic records, test scores (GMAT or GRE), essays and recommendations.
- Interview: After the initial application review, selected applicants will be invited for an interview with a member of the Admissions Committee. This interview may be conducted in person via phone or Skype.
- Decision: After the interview, the Admissions Committee will evaluate your application and make a decision about whether to offer you a place in the program.
- Enrollment: If you are offered a place in the program, you will need to accept the offer and submit your enrollment deposit to secure your place.
- Background check: Prior to enrollment, you will need to undergo a background check, which may include criminal history, academic history and employment verification.
When do the admissions start?
Here are the Columbia MBA deadline dates and rounds:
|Early Decision||September 28, 2022|
|Regular Decision||September 28, 2022|
|Regular Decision||April 5, 2023|
When will I hear from the university after I submit my application?
After submitting your application for the Columbia MBA program, you can expect to hear back from the admissions committee within a few weeks. The exact timeline can vary from time to time depending on the volume of applications received and the particular deadlines for the round in which you applied.
Typically, the admissions committee will review your application and notify you of their decision within 6-8 weeks of the application deadline. If you are selected for an interview, you can expect to hear from the admissions committee within a few weeks after your application has been submitted.
Columbia MBA Employment / Placement
Getting an MBA from Columbia University can be a great investment for your future career. The school has a strong reputation for producing graduates who are well-prepared for the job market and have a track record of success in a variety of industries. Here are some key facts and figures related to employment and placement for Columbia MBA graduates.
Columbia MBA Average Starting Salary
According to the latest available data, the Columbia MBA average salary is $175,000. This is one of the highest median salaries among top MBA programs in the United States. It's worth noting that this figure only includes base salary and does not account for bonuses, equity, or other forms of compensation that MBA graduates may receive. Additionally, starting salaries can vary widely depending on factors such as industry, job function, and prior work experience.
Columbia MBA Placement Statistics
The latest employment report from Columbia Business School indicates that 95% of the Class of 2022 received job offers within three months of graduation. This is an impressive figure and suggests that the vast majority of Columbia MBA graduates are able to secure employment quickly after completing the program. Additionally, the report indicates that the top industries for Columbia MBA graduates are consulting, finance, technology, and healthcare. This aligns with the broader trends in MBA hiring across the country.
Columbia MBA Employment Report
Columbia MBA graduates are highly sought after by employers, and the employment report for the Class of 2022 reflects this demand. The average starting salary for the class was $175,000, with median signing bonuses of $30,000 and median other guaranteed compensation of $25,000.
Placement statistics for the Class of 2022 are impressive as well, with 95% of graduates receiving job offers within three months of graduation. The top industries for Columbia MBA graduates include finance, consulting, technology, and healthcare, with the finance sector being the most popular.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors Hiring Columbia MBA Graduates
The Columbia MBA program attracts interest from several leading companies across diverse industries. Graduates from the program are highly valued by these companies and have secured prominent positions. The global reputation of the program, as well as its strong alumni network, plays a vital role in creating job opportunities for Columbia MBA graduates.
Companies Recruiting from London Business School MBA
Columbia MBA graduates are in high demand across a wide range of industries. Below are three sectors where most graduates were hired along with three companies from each sector:
- McKinsey & Company: A global management consulting firm that provides strategy, operations, and digital solutions to clients across industries.
- Bain & Company: A top-tier management consulting firm that offers advisory services in strategy, operations, technology, and more.
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG): A leading management consulting firm that helps clients solve complex business problems through strategy and innovation.
- Goldman Sachs: A leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to clients worldwide.
- Blackstone: A global private equity and alternative investment firm that specializes in real estate, credit, and hedge fund solutions.
- JPMorgan Chase: A leading global financial services firm that provides investment banking, asset management, and private banking services to clients worldwide.
- Amazon: A global e-commerce and cloud computing company that provides a wide range of products and services to customers worldwide.
- Google: A multinational technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products, including search, online advertising, and cloud computing.
- Microsoft: A leading technology company that provides software, hardware, and other services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
Columbia MBA Alumni Info
Almost 48,000 Columbia University MBA graduates are still active. The Columbia MBA Alumni is a family that will support you for the rest of your life and provides you with career management services and perks for as long as you choose. MBA graduates from Columbia University have access to a specific women's circle in addition to more than 80 domestic and international alumni clubs. The purpose of these organizations is to provide graduates with lifelong support and the best services possible.
Some Famous Alumni
- Henry Kravis ’69 (Co-founder KKr & Co. Incorporative)
- Warren Buffet ’51 (CEO of Berkshire Hathaway)
- Vikram Pandit ’86 (CEO of The Orogen Group)
Application Essay for Columbia MBA
Columbia MBA Essays are one of the most important part of the application. Applicants must complete one short answer question and three essays.
Through your resume and recommendation, we have a clear sense of your professional path to date. What are your career goals over the next three to five years and what is your long-term dream job? (500 words)
We believe Columbia Business School is a special place. CBS proudly fosters a collaborative learning environment through curricular experiences like our clusters and learning teams, co-curricular initiatives like the Phillips Pathway for Inclusive Leadership, which aims to equip students with the skills and strategies necessary to lead in an inclusive and ethical manner, and career mentorship opportunities like our Executives-in-Residence program.
Why do you feel Columbia Business School is a good fit for you academically, culturally, and professionally? (300 words)
Tell us about your favorite book, movie, or song and why it resonates with you. (250 words)
If you wish to provide further information or additional context around your Columbia MBA application to the Admissions Committee, please upload a brief explanation of any areas of concern in your academic record or personal history. This does not need to be a formal essay. You may submit bullet points. (Maximum 500 Words)
Tips for Columbia MBA Essays
- Be specific: Provide clear, concise, and specific information about your career goals and how you plan to achieve them in the next three to five years. Avoid vague and generic statements.
- Show your fit: Highlight how your personal and professional values align with Columbia's values and how the MBA program can help you achieve your goals. Do research on Columbia's resources and programs and mention specific ones that appeal to you.
- Use personal examples: Use personal examples and anecdotes to illustrate your points and show how you have demonstrated leadership and teamwork in the past. This will help you stand out and make your essay more engaging.
- Be authentic: Write in your own voice and be authentic. The admissions committee wants to get to know the real you and your unique perspective, so avoid trying to sound like someone else or using overly formal language.
- Edit and proofread: Review your essays multiple times to ensure that they are free of errors and that your ideas are well-organized and coherent. Consider asking a friend, family member, or mentor to read them over and provide feedback.
Letter of Recommendation for Columbia MBA
Applicants need to submit one letter of recommendation from their current employer for their Columbia University MBA application. If you have been working full-time for at least six months the letter of recommendation should be from your current employer. However, If you have worked full-time for fewer than six months, your recommendation should be from a person who can comment on your managerial abilities. Usually, the word limit for a letter of recommendation is 1000 words.
How do the candidate’s performance, potential, background, or personal qualities compare to those of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? Please provide specific examples.
Please describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response.
Interview Questions for Columbia MBA
Here are the set of Columbia MBA Interview Questions for your rehearsal to help you with the interview round for your admission:
Q: Can you tell us about a time when you faced a difficult situation and how you handled it?
Q: What motivates you to pursue an MBA at this point in your career?
Q: How would your colleagues describe your leadership style?
Q: Can you walk us through your resume and tell us about a particularly challenging experience you faced?
Q: What skills and experiences do you hope to gain from an MBA program?
Q: How do you prioritize and manage your time?
Q: Can you give an example of a time when you had to work with someone who had a different opinion or perspective than you?
Q: What do you think sets you apart from other applicants?
Q: What do you think is the most important quality for a successful leader?
Q: What is a recent news article or event that you found interesting and why?
Q: Can you tell us about a time when you demonstrated creativity in solving a problem?
Q: How do you approach team projects and what role do you typically play?
Q: Can you give an example of a time when you had to make a difficult decision and how you arrived at that decision?
Q: How do you handle ambiguity and uncertainty in a work environment?
Q: Can you describe a professional failure and what you learned from it?
Q: How do you stay up to date on industry trends and news?
Q: Can you tell us about a time when you had to persuade someone to see things from your perspective?
Q: What do you think are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Q: Can you give an example of a time when you had to work with someone from a different cultural background than your own?
Q: How do you plan to contribute to the Columbia Business School community?
Tips for Columbia MBA interview questions
Preparing for the MBA interview is a crucial step towards securing admission to Columbia Business School. As an applicant, it is essential to keep in mind the values that Columbia MBA represents and prepare accordingly. Here are a few tips for facing the Columbia MBA interview:
- Be authentic and honest - Admissions committee members at Columbia MBA value authenticity and honesty, so make sure to answer questions truthfully and from your heart.
- Be specific and provide examples - Use specific examples to illustrate your points and make your answers more impactful and memorable.
- Show your knowledge of Columbia MBA - Do your research about Columbia MBA and show your knowledge of the program during the interview, as this will demonstrate your interest and commitment.
- Demonstrate your leadership skills - Columbia MBA values leadership, so be sure to provide examples of your leadership skills and experiences during the interview.
- Emphasize your unique qualities - Columbia MBA values diversity and uniqueness, so highlight your unique qualities and experiences that set you apart from other applicants.
What Makes Columbia MBA Unique?
The Columbia Business School is one the top MBA colleges in USA and here are a few points on what makes the Columbia MBA program so unique and sets it apart from the competition:
Extensive Course Curriculum: The Columbia MBA program is known for its rigorous, analytical approach to business education. The core curriculum emphasizes the development of critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and students have the opportunity to customize their learning experience through a wide range of elective courses and experiential learning opportunities.
Access to a pool of opportunities: Exposure to the business domain, both inside and outside the classroom. Immersed in the business hub, Columbia Business School provides access to leaders from across industries in the classroom, throughout the city, and around the globe.
The Diverse Community: Columbia MBA enjoys a rich cultural diversity with students from different cultures and backgrounds. Each year notices high achievers from around the world who encourage an open exchange of ideas.
Location: Columbia Business School's location in New York City is a major factor that sets it apart from other MBA programs. Being situated in the heart of the business world provides students with unparalleled access to some of the world's largest companies and most influential leaders.
Cluster System: The cluster system at Columbia Business School divides students into smaller cohorts, encouraging teamwork, collaboration, and peer learning, allowing students to broaden their perspectives.
Is Columbia MBA worth it? The answer is yes, the various above reasons and the uniqueness of the program speaks for themselves that the MBA program from Columbia University is one of the top notch programs that are available out there for an MBA degree.
The University is consistently ranked among the best in the world and among the best in the United States. The university is not only one of the six Ivy League colleges that are located in the United States, but it is also one of the oldest universities in the entire globe. The prestige of the Columbia MBA course duration is two years and it has always been upheld by the postgraduate records of the program. This is the appropriate option for you if you want to earn an MBA degree that can serve as a springboard for your career in global business and management.
A valid test score is required when you submit your application. Scores will be verified after admission to the program.
International students are not required to submit a language test such as the TOEFL. Your verbal score on the GRE or the GMAT is sufficient. Your interview will also be conducted in English.
The acceptance rate at Columbia Business School stands a bit low around 18.2%. Although, the university considers your academic records for admission to its prestigious MBA program, a lot depends on your ability to demonstrate your profile to the admissions committee.
With a low acceptance rate of 22% last season, it is definitely a competition to get into Columbia MBA. However, you will require to build a strong profile. Not just grades, your curricular, and standardized exam scores are also a big factor here.
I liked that the assigned representative is willing to make the extra mile for your essay. I liked that it wasn’t a standardized product that just formulates your experiences but a continuous experience which really helps you reveal your true self in your essay. Without them i wouldn’t have been able to get accepted into my first choice.
Admits from both HEC & ESCP :D…. to those contemplating whether to try their services or not….don’t think.. Just take them … I couldn’t think of any other service better than theirs’… Be is essay .. LOR .. Or interview .. They are the best in all… Not just for MIM essay they are commendable with MBA essay as well.
The MiM-Essay team can significantly improve your essays and increase your chances of getting into your target programs. For people with a non-business background, the MiM-Essay team is good at highlighting the relevant information within your experiences, and making the stories resonate with audiences. An admit from HEC just proves the worth of their services 🙂
Taking the essay and interview pack was one of the best decisions I made during the journey, not only is their profound knowledge about business schools very helpful but also their constant support will keep you motivated. I am very happy with the service they propose. I truly believe it gave me a strong competitive advantage and helped me present a polished image of myself in front of the LBS panel, ultimately getting me an admit.
I would say, do not think twice about it and GO for it. It is a worthwhile investment and will go a long way in helping you secure a place at your dream college. I not only got into my target colleges- HEC & ESSEC but even won a 20,000 euro scholarship!
They know what they do and they are 100% effective. I wanted to get into LSE and Duke, & with their assistance in all the phase of the admission process, we succeeded! To everyone who is wondering if these services are useful, I can firmly say that I probably couldn’t have succeeded without them.
It was a great experience working with MiM-Essay team, they helped me crack into LBS my first priority, I did not even need to think of my second-priority or whatsoever. If MiM-Essay team diagnosed you, and then, ensured that you have a high level of possibility of achieving your aims, they definitely can help you prepare for the applications perfectly.
Mim-Essay helped me write my story in a way that was compelling and distinct. Through brainstorming, attentive listening, patience and hard work, the Mim-essay staff helped me find what made me unique and competitive in a large pool of applicants. In addition, the limitless edits made the essays and the resume engaging and appealing enough to stand out during the application.
Right from the very beginning, I received a lot of quality attention, which not only enabled me to optimally prepare my application package, but also to remain confident throughout this sometimes-turbulent process. MiM team helped me with not only application documents, but also choosing the best programs given my goals and I found its advise to be invaluable. MiM team did not provide cookie cutter advice that would be applicable to all candidates.
Right from my first conversation, I knew MIM-Essay is going to the apt mentor which would help me get into one of my target schools. In short, I’ll be studying at one of the best B-schools and MIM-Essay has a lot to do with it. They paid attention to the minutest of the details and made sure that every element of the application is a 10/10.
Professional, personalized, understanding are some of the immediately visible traits that you notice about their service. They know we are worried. They know we want to do our best. So, they do everything possible to make the best happen without us getting too worried. The most value that MiM-essay adds is that they believe in experience-based answers and moreover highlight the learning in each experience. I think their ability to modify every essay as per your personality, your thoughts and your inclinations makes them extremely good at what they do.
I approached MiM essays after I got 3 rejects. I was really depressed about admissions and wanted a way to get an admit to at least one of the best schools. The approach used to help me was brilliant right from the start. The question guide I had gotten for LBS interview included almost all the questions I was asked in the actual interview. I’ve realised that such fine tuning of application is the magic to success. I got admits to both the colleges (LBS and LSE). I have already recommended MiM essays to at least 10 people. MiM Essays is THE RIGHT place for any MiM aspirant to be in.
MiM-Essay puts in its best efforts to understand the profile of the candidate in-depth. Another amazing service that is offered by the team is multiple edits till you get the best. NO LIMIT ON EDITS. THEY MAKE SURE TO CREATE BEST PROFILE!! Edits are done to back up the points with convincing background stories. They focus on this aspect the most to chalk out the best draft.
The most appealing aspect of MiM-Essay is the incredibly user-friendly and systematic strategy they've developed for dealing with the entire application process. It was like going through a course/training on how to deal with this journey by going through the numerous videos, samples, and interview prep that Abhyank had put up. I find it fascinating that, while the entire staff is there to support you, they do not spoon-feed you essays and instead challenge you to give it your all. From the beginning of this trip until the very end, when I received my admittance, I've noticed a significant change in myself, and MiM Essay's coaching has helped me acquire tremendous clarity.
MiM-Essay is worth every penny. My consultant was a true partner and was available whenever necessary; it was a seamless process despite our 6 hour time difference. I would not hesitate to give my full recommendation to anyone applying to a masters degree in business; I question whether I would have been accepted to so many world-renowned programs had it not been for my consultant and the MiM-Essay team.
Even though I decided to apply in the last days of submission, my consultant was available for my questions all the time and the answers were always helpful. He knows really well which parts you should highlight and which ones to get rid of. I believe I wouldn’t get accepted without MiM-essay help. Even if you think you wrote your application really well. I am sure there is always something to improve that MiM-essay will notice.
With a score of just 640 in GMAT and still getting into these prestigious colleges explains how much value MIM Essay added to my application. With MiM-Essay, admissions to one of your dream colleges is guaranteed. It is the right place to approach since all the counselors have gone through the application process and have knowledge about the process to give inputs.
Sometimes you can get caught up in fantasy and other consultants may even promise something they can’t deliver but MiM Essay team helped me align the right school with my goals. They took the time out to understand my motivations and experiences and helped me build a profile that was true to myself. It is easy in some ways to just memorize interview answers but in a stressful situation that’s a risk which is why I really appreciated all the notes and mock interview sessions MiM-Essay gave me. With lakhs of students applying to the best programs, you must find a way to set yourself apart and MiM-Essay can help you find that