Master of Science in Applied Analytics (MSA)
New York City , San Francisco, USA
Columbia University MSA Overview
The School of Professional Studies at Columbia University spans a continuous sequence from high school and pre-college students through lifelong learners with innovative offerings at the highest levels of academic excellence.
Columbia University MSA Highlights
Academic institutes and centers
|QS World Rankings ’18||16|
Program and Curriculum
The program is ideal for students who seek to improve decision-making through data as managers or team leaders within a wide range of functions, including marketing, sales, operations, or finance, with a view to enhance decision-making through data.
- Machine Learning : Concepts and applications
- Managing human behaviour in the organization
- Introduction to marketing
- Python for Data Analysis
- Managing Data Assets and Liabilities
- Introduction to Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Applied Analytics in the Organizational Context
- Strategy and Analytics
- Analytics and Leading Change
- Storytelling with Data
- Applied Analytics Frameworks and Methods
- Capstone Project: Solving Real World Problems with Analytics
Want to know your chances at Columbia University?
Columbia University MSA Alumni Info
Alumni connection is meant to continue throughout your life and it begins while you are a student. There are many different ways alumni can continue their involvement with the School of Professional Studies (SPS) community.
Some Famous Alumni
- Former Presidents Barack Obama and Franklin D. Roosevelt,
- Kraft Group CEO Robert Kraft
- Poet Langston Hughes, and aviator Amelia Earhart
- Dwight Eisenhower was president of Columbia before he became President of the United States.
Columbia University has courses in over 100 subject areas
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and leadership skills
$2,182.00 per point
Columbia University MSA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
Fall 2019 15th June
Spring 2020 1st Septmber
Next Deadline Approaching in
Kindly go through the follwing applications documents required for Masters in Columbia University.
- $95.00 nonrefundable application fee (U.S. currency)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (500 words or fewer)
- International students must fulfill visa requirements
- Standard Exams (GRE, GMAT or LSAT) are not required upon application submission; however, standard exams are a useful indicator of academic ability and applicants are strongly encouraged to consider submitting scores to further support their candidacy and strengthen their application.
The essay should describe a challenge related to data or analytics that you have encountered. How did you work to resolve this challenge and did you succeed?