Cox School of Business Southern Methodist University
Master Of Science In Business Analytics
Business school in Dallas, Texas
SMU Cox MSBA Overview
The Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) degree at SMU Cox provides students with the expertise and specialized Analytic skills that employers in IT, marketing, operations, and consulting are demanding now. The broad and intensive curriculum across a range of management disciplines and functions explores the latest methods of translating data into relevant information for decision-makers. The MSBA program prepares students for successful careers in the burgeoning field of business analytics from business analysts, data analysts, marketing analysts, financial analysts, database and data warehouse architects to data scientists
SMU COX MSBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||–|
Want to know your chances at SMU COX?
Program and Curriculum
The COX program covers key topics ranging from microeconomics to business strategy; corporate finance to risk management. So you’ll create a strong foundation of knowledge and then build upon it in a structured, logical progression through the curriculum.
At Cox, you can customize your degree to suit your goals. At least four of your courses in the MSBA program are electives. With choices ranging from big data to retailing analytics, consumer behavior to database marketing, you’ll craft a track that ladders up to the career you want:
- Business Analytics
- Process Optimization
- Decision Modeling
- Data Science
- Marketing Strategy
wherever your knack for problem-solving takes you.
Advanced Product Brand Management
Big Data Platforms
Customer Insights and Market Intelligence
Forecasting and Predictive Analytics
Managerial Decision Making
Managing Big Data
Research for Marketing Decisions
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Companies recruiting from SMU COX MSBA
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $10,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $5,600|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.3 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
SMU COX Alumni Info
SMU Cox graduate is the tight-knit alumni network you’re a part of. Ranked by The Economist among top 30 in the world for breadth and effectiveness, our global community is deep and loyal — Cox alums share a strong commitment to supporting and connecting fellow Ponies. With over 41,000 members across the globe, you can think of your global network as LinkedIn on steroids.
Some Famous Alumni
- Gabriel Barbier-Mueller – Founder and CEO, Harwood International
- Betsy Boze (MBA) – CEO and Dean, Kent State University Stark Campus
- Deborah Coonts – American novelist and lawyer
- Robert H. Dedman, Jr. – President and CEO, ClubCorp
- Robert H. Dedman, Sr. – Founder and CEO, ClubCorp
Masters in Management : Class Profile
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Master Of Science In Business Analytics Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 4 15th April 2020|
|Round 5 2nd August 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- All applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit either a TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Score Report to meet the English language proficiency requirement. Test scores are valid for up to two years (from test date to date of application). SMU Cox TOEFL institution code: 6660
- The TOEFL/IELTS/PTE may be waived if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- You will hold or currently hold an undergraduate and/or prior graduate degree from a college or university where English is the official language of instruction.
- You have lived and worked full-time in the U.S. or in a country where English is the official language for at least two of the past four years.
- You scored at or above the 80th percentile on the verbal section of the GMAT or GRE exam.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services