Masters in Engineering Management
Durham, North Carolina
Duke MEM Overview
The DUKE MEM programme is tailor-made for those students with a background in science and engineering who have the capacity to perform well in this highly competitive programme. The curriculum of the programme is structured in a way such that it provides state of the art education and facilities. Team-based learning and workshops are an essential part of the program along with case study methods.
Duke MEM Highlights
Duke MEM alumni network
|QS World Rankings ’18|
Want to know your chances at Duke?
Program and Curriculum
The core of Duke MEM comprises of four building the executives courses related to the Duke Law School and Duke’s Fuqua School of Business.
A required temporary job joined by a composed task synopsis and oral introduction safeguards understudies have work understanding, while four alumni level specialized courses of the understudy’s picking serve to expand the understudy’s science and building foundation.
- Advanced Finance for Technology-Based Companies
- Industrial Practicum
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Commercializing Tech. Innovations: Turning Visions into Value
- Decision Model
- Competitive Strategies
- Computational Finance
- Negotiation/Consultative Sales
- Data Visualization
- Designing Customer Experiences
- Design Thinking and Innovation
- Engineering Entrepreneurship
- Fundamentals of Data Science InnovationManagement
- Intellectual Asset Management
- Managing Product Development
- Marketing, Analytics & Research New Opportunities in Big data product
- Management in High-Tech Companies
- Software Quality Management
- Uncertainty, Design, and Optimization
- Using Real-Time Data to Improve Customer Quality Experience
- Independent Study
- Intellectual property, Business Law, and Entrepreneurship
- Finance in High-Tech industries.
- Management of High-Tech industries
You can network with creative leaders and thinkers and boost your career with various information sessions, workshops, webinars, and masterclasses.
To give you an idea, here are some of the events:
- Master of Engineering Management Night with Industry
- Tech Connect
The student clubs are an integral part of learning, here you can focus on specific business areas as you grow with your peers, and organize events such as company presentation, discussions and even conferences.
Here are some of the student clubs in Duke:
The Duke MEM Program performs as a proactive partner in career exploration and professional development. Its complete profession advancement and quest for new employment programs, the Career Services group facilitate numerous expertise upgrading exercises consistently. These administrations start a new direction, with two days of exercises concentrated on profession investigation and improvement, and proceed with different courses and workshops.
|Supply Chain / Operations|
|Design/ development/ engineering|
|Leadership Development/ Rotational Program|
Top 3 Sectors
- Consulting (Management)
- Product Management
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Duke MEM Alumni Info
All the alumni of Duke MEM play an important role in the life current MEM graduates. They are the greatest ambassadors of the program, through participation in alumni activities and events on the campus, they ensure the growth of the network and keep the graduates motivated by guiding them in their journey of making a successful career.
Some Famous Alumni
- Naveen Anne-Manager, CIO Advisory, KPMG
Anand Sankar-Vice President, ABS Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Average Work Experience
101 – 109
The practicum courses allow the students to get mentored by industry leaders, these industry experts guide the students in their projects and help them develop skills like teamwork. They give them an environment where students face real industry problems. The practicum include:
- Outsourcing for Engineering
- Renewable Energy Market
- Commercializing New Products
- Corporate Recruiting and Retention
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or science from an accredited institution (transcripts required, including an estimated GPA and a grade scale)
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- English Language Testing (TOEFL or IELTS): official results required (international applicants only)
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a Duke expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at Duke with our Services
RSM MiM Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates (Fall ) Deadlines (Spring)|
|Round 1 January 15 September 15|
|Round 2 March 15 November 1|
|Round 3 June 1(only for US citizens)|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Your CV
- Secondary school Diploma
- Bachelors’ Diploma/Degree
- Academic transcripts
- Diploma/Transcripts of additional academics
- Proof of English proficiency
- GMAT test results
Your statement should answer the question, “Why do you want to study engineering management at Duke?” Think about it in two ways: why is this program the right one for you, and why are you right for this program? How will Duke help you meet your future goals?
Check out what our Past| clients say about our Services