EADA MIM Review
EADA Business School was founded in 1957 in Barcelona as a business administration and management consulting firm. It began giving specialised training in the fields of business administration and management after two years of operation.
Applying for MiM at EADA?
Talk to Our Experts and find out how we can 3x your Admit Chance
EADA MiM Introduction
EQUIS and AMBA
It was founded in 1984 as a private university foundation with the mission of providing training, doing practical research, and transferring information. The business school is currently managed by a trust and is classified as a private non-profit foundation. The Association of MBAs (AMBA), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the European Foundation for Management Development have all given it their seal of approval (EFMD).
The Master in Management is focused on students from various foundations, both social and scholastic, wishing to attain basic management education with the extra advantage of key specialisations amid the last third of the program. The specialisations centre around three fundamental zones: consultancy, global innovation, and entrepreneurship. The International Master in Management program welcomes high potential students who aspire to a magnificent global career.
EADA MiM Class Profile
The Master of Management programme is designed for students from a variety of cultural and academic backgrounds who want a broad management education with strategic specialisations. Consultancy, global innovation, and entrepreneurship are the three core specialisations.
Participants in the International Master in Management programme are high-potential individuals who want to work in a global corporate environment. Participants acquire personal and professional abilities in communication, negotiation, teamwork, leadership, and essential management competencies.
Average Work Ex
EADA MiM Acceptance Rate
Some business schools are more difficult to get into than others. MIM acceptance rate and yield rate are key data to discover which business schools’ application procedure is very competitive. These figures become much more valuable if you’re looking into MIM programmes.
Program and Curriculum of EADA MiM
EADA MiM programme guarantee basic reasoning aptitudes to break down and perform well even in the hardest business circumstances. While hard aptitudes might be sufficient to get your foot in the entryway at top organizations, your abilities in correspondence, arrangement, cooperation, and authority are what keep you there and secure your future in the organization. The three core pillars of the programme are leadership skills and confidence, critical thinking and rigour, and the latest professional practice.
- Strategic Decision Making
- Organisational Behaviour
- Digital Marketing
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
Electives are in General management and are bound to change every trimester.
Extracurricular activities give an excellent opportunity for you to explore your business interests and develop leadership abilities.
- Networking activities and Events: Participate in training-related courses and workshops, and take advantage of all networking opportunities.
- EADA Alumni Clubs: Become a member of one of EADA’s professional clubs, which foster professional development, discussion, and networking between alumni and companies.
- Knowledge & Information Centre (KIC): For the development of your own professional initiatives, use all of the information and knowledge resources given by their service (KIC).
Eligibility and Requirements (How to get into EADA MiM)
Eligibility: Candidates have three options
- GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS, GMAT 650, TOEFL IBT 100, IELTS 7. (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.)
- EADA’s own online admission test
- EADA’s own online admission test is an option available only to candidates applying to the International Master in Finance and the International Master in Accounting & Financial Management.
Document Related to the Application
- Copy of university degree (required for candidates who have completed their degree only)
- University transcripts
- Passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
EADA MiM Deadlines
Admission rounds allow you to arrange your study schedule for the future. Planning ahead will help you increase your chances of acceptance and lower your study abroad fees.
For the Master’s programmes, EADA offers numerous admission rounds. To be considered for the admission round, you must complete the online application form, provide all relevant papers, take the admission exam, and interview before the deadlines given below. Therefore, we recommend submitting your application package on the online admissions platform two weeks before the admission round deadline to ensure that you have enough time to complete the interview and admission exam.
Candidates who apply early will have enough time to finish the visa process and any additional language work that may be required. Therefore, we strongly advise individuals interested in scholarships to apply during the first or second admission rounds.
|Round 1||1 January 2022|
|Round 2||1 March 2022|
|Round 3||1 April 2022|
|Round 4||6 May 2022|
|Round 5||3 June 2022|
EADA MiM Employment
The school provides you with the tools and training you need to achieve your professional objectives. Your career counsellor is there for you every step of the way, whether you’re preparing for a case interview with a top consulting company, adjusting your CV to prove you’re the right match, or establishing your personal brand. The business school provides a varied range of recruitment services based on the principle of one-size-doesn’t-fit-all, combining online and in-person resources to help you realise your ideal career – whatever that may be.
Sessions that offer students things like Personal branding, case interview, Offer evaluation and negotiation, and Building your network makes the career training at EADA unique and effective. These sessions ensure that you develop skills that will be valuable to you throughout your career.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors hiring of EADA MiM Graduates
EADA graduates begin their careers prepared for the demands of today’s global world and with the support of an extensive alumni network. Remember that behind the list of firms where alumni work is the unique tales of our graduates, who are committed to attaining professional success and making a genuine difference in the world.
Companies recruiting from EADA MiM
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
- Burger King
- McKinsey & Co.
EADA MiM Alumni Info
EADA Alumni was founded in 1987 to support the school’s alumni community, which is made up of a large number of former students who keep in touch with the school and their peers.
The Alumni network continues to expand! It now boasts over 120,000 students from 87 countries who have passed through our classes and may take advantage of an exclusive network of contacts and individual professional coaching.
EADA Alumni encourage strong bonds with alumni through events and services that widen your international network and guide your professional growth. It has more than 120,000 alumni in its network and organises more than 15 meet-up events. The alumni network of EADA is all over the world, as its alumni are from 87 countries.
Some Famous Alumni
- María Jesús Montero- Minister of Finance and Civil Service under Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez since 2018.
- Simón Borrero- Co-founder & CEO at Rappi
- Boi Ruiz I Garcia- Minister of Health of the Generalitat of Catalonia during the presidency of Artur Mas, between 2010 and 2016.
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Application Essay for EADA MiM
- Take EADA’s own online admission test: EADA’s admission test is oriented to problem-solving skills and critical thinking and provides an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
- Pass the CFA Level I, II or III Exam. This option is only available for candidates applying to the International Master in Finance and the Master in FinTech & Business Analytics. Candidates who have passed the CFA Level I, II or III are not required to submit other test scores (GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS).
Letter of Recommendation for EADA MiM
The most important thing to remember about graduate school letters of recommendation is that they must come from someone who knows you professionally. Each recommender’s LOR should, ideally, highlight different qualities. Your LOR may also be used to evaluate your financial aid application. As a result, a substantial LOR is required. Send the required number of letters (no less and no more).
Universities typically demand three letters of reference, so make sure you approach three different persons with different levels of interaction. The most important thing to remember is that the recommendation letter should add value to your application by demonstrating the program’s relevance to you.
Interview Questions for EADA MiM
- Tell us about yourself.
- Tell me about a failure you faced and what you learnt from it.
- What is your biggest weakness? Can you give some examples, please?
- How can you add value to the Class?
- Why should we take you?
- One reason that we should not select you?
- Interests and Hobbies – Be prepared!.. questions as basic as “Why do you do poetry (or
- any other activity” may be asked.
- What would you describe as your most outstanding achievement to date?
- Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that?
- How will Telfer help you reach your goal?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What differentiates us from our competitors?
- When have you felt the most satisfied during your University studies?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- Tell us three key learnings from your work experience.
- Which of our values speaks to you and why?
- Why MIM?
- Why do you want to do MIM at this stage in your life/career?
- One reason that we should not select you?
- What are your short- and long-term career goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Tell us about a challenging situation that you faced? How did you resolve it?
What makes EADA MiM Unique
- Cherish the Barcelona way of life.
EADA provides a unique learning atmosphere, with the rush and bustle of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities just a few steps away, waiting to be explored.
- Make a mess with your hands.
Under the leadership of our experienced teachers, you actively participate in stimulating class discussions, sharing your views, and debating innovative solutions to real-world business problems.
- Make a statement in the crowd.
Small class sizes and one-on-one attention maximise your individual potential. Joint activities allow you to become a part of the greater EADA community while maintaining your individuality.
- Bring out the leader in you.
The comprehensive leadership development programme will take you from introspection through execution, preparing you to be a self-aware and effective change leader.
THE ULTIMATE MASTERCLASS
"STUDY ABROAD 101"
7 Step Game Plan to Build your Profile for 2023 Intake
Limited Slots Left
What can I do with a MIM degree?
MIM graduates can work as HR Managers, Training Managers, General Operation Managers, Sales Managers, or Business Development Managers after obtaining experience. They can also work in senior managerial jobs after having extensive professional experience.
Does it matter where you get your MIM?
Yes, that is quite important. The term “return on investment” (ROI) refers to the profit made on an investment in relation to the amount invested. Because of its simplicity and applicability, simple ROI valuation analysis remains popular. As a result, basic ROI % estimates may be used to assist value and compare educational investments such as MBAs and speciality business master’s degrees.
What Can I Expect to Learn at Business School?
MIM programmes have evolved dramatically over the last few decades. They used to focus on subjects like finance, accounting, economic statistics, and operations research, but they ignored the collaborative aspects of work life.
As a result, business schools have significantly increased their training in leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal strategies such as negotiation. Deans and curriculum designers took these steps because they realised that at some point, their alumni’s leadership and management skills would be more valuable than their individual contributions.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services