EDHEC BUSINESS SCHOOL
Lille, Nice, Paris, London, Singapore.
EDHEC Business School MBA Overview
The EDHEC Global MBA packs a wealth of knowledge and practical experience into an intense 10-month programme. Over a third of the programme is customised to suit your own career path, and the international business education and hands-on experience you’ll get is combined with personalised career coaching and a global network to help you on your way. The full-time Global MBA programme is designed for professionals looking to gain a 360° business vision in a global context.
EDHEC Business School MBA Highlights
Global Business Trips
|QS World Rankings ’20||46|
Want to know your chances at EDHEC Business School?
Program and Curriculum
In just 10 intensive months, you go through the complete programme, coming away with an MBA, an international business network, and a world of new experiences. 7 months of core business fundamentals, 2 months for your tailored MBA project, 1 month elective studying your specialisation track of choice. Personalised career courselling thoughout and 2 weeks of in-depth career services and 2 global business trips
- Marketing Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Financial Management
- Global Macroeconomics
- International Legal Management
- Criminal Risks Management
- Managing Human Capital with Coaching
- Leading People and Organizations
- Building Managerial Competencies and High Performance Teams
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence
- Consulting Methodologies
- Business Simulation
- Supply Chain and Operations
Select one of four specialisation tracks, taking a deep dive into the subject of your choice, and travelling for a week to a strategically selected city. You’ll discuss trends and disruptions with leaders in your specialisation, network with executives of relevant businesses, and see how the theory you learned in class plays out in the real world.
- International Finance in London
- Global Leadership in Singapore
- Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley
- Digital Innovation in New York
Joining the EDHEC Global MBA also means also joining a diverse and international alumni network. You get a free lifetime membership to EDHEC Alumni from the day you start the programme. By connecting to this network of over 40,000 alumni, you can reach out to those who have been on a similar path, and who can share their wisdom with you throughout your career.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from EDHEC Business School MBA
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||€ 44,000|
|Cost of Living||+ € 8,994|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– € 4,166|
|Total Investment|| € 48,828
|Average Salary||€ 88,808|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.1 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
EDHEC Business School Alumni Info
Joining the EDHEC Global MBA also means also joining a diverse and international alumni network. You lifetime membership to EDHEC Alumni from the day you start the programme. By connecting to this network of over 40,000 alumni, you can reach out to those who have been on a similar path, and who can share their wisdom with you throughout your career.
Some Famous Alumni
- Sophie Bellon – the chairwoman of Sodexo
- Delphine Arnault – director and executive vice president of Louis Vuitton.
- Sidney Taurel – chairman of Pearson plc
EDHEC Business School MBA : Class Profile
Average Work Experience
Average Class Size
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
EDHEC Business School MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 31 May 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is €150
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report TOEFL or IELTS (Required scores: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 95)
- Copy of Passport
- 2 completed online reference forms.
There are two application essays of 300 words each.
Give a detailed description of your role, your responsibilities and your achievements in your current (latest) position and explain how your role and responsibilities have evolved through your career.(300 words)
What are your post-MBA career plans and how do you expect the curriculum to help you professionally? (300 words)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services