EDHEC Business School
Masters in Finance
France, UK and Singapore
EDHEC MSc Finance Overview
The MSc in Finance at EDHEC is an advanced and comprehensive programme constructed to give you competency in all key corporate finance and financial markets topics. The programme is specifically designed for graduates and young professionals, with prior training in a numerate discipline, who wish to pursue an international career in Finance.
EDHEC MSc Finance Highlights
EDHEC alumni network
|QS World Rankings ’18||29|
Program and Curriculum
The MSc in Finance at EDHEC Business School is a progressed and thorough program built to give you competency in all aspects of corporate finance and market topics.The program is intended for Young Professionals or graduates who wish to seek an International career in Finance.The Master Project allows you to put acquired knowledge and skills into practice.The program also entails organizing events with corporate partners, such as company presentations, workshops, rotation dinners etc. In addition, various social and cultural events contribute to the program’s networking aim.
- MONEY & CAPITAL MARKETS
- CORPORATE FINANCE (PART I)
- QUANTITATIVE METHODS IN FINANCE
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & ANALYSIS
- OPTIONS, FUTURES & OTHER DERIVATIVES
- FIXED INCOME ANALYSIS
- CORPORATE FINANCE (PART II)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL GROUPS
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL FINANCE
- TREASURY RISK MANAGEMENT
- Asset pricing
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting & Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Quantitative Techniques in Finance
- Bureau des Etudiants
- BBA EDHEC Esports
- Challenge inter EDHEC
- Dionysos EDHEC
- Chinese Business Association
- Clef des Planches
- CULTURVIN BBA EDHEC
- Understand the uses and pricing of financial instruments
- Perform investment analysis and valuation
- Assess portfolio management strategies and techniques
- Make use of numerical and financial modeling tools
- Master key financial management decisions in an international environment
- Frame ethical issues in finance and understand the need for strong professional standards
- Know the managerial skills that market demands and can assess one’s own competency level
The employment rate is high for EDHEC MFin Program graduates with many having six-figure salaries.97% of graduates have top-notch international jobs.Overall EDHEC MFin Program placements are pretty good, and hence the MFin Program is an attractive proposition for most people.The EDHEC Career Centre helps you design your job-search strategy and assess your recent work experience and managerial competencies. The TI&CD programme, unique in Europe, evaluates and assesses your strengths and areas of improvement based on 8 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters. The TI&CD is a real career booster enabling EDHEC students to assess and hone their managerial competencies to be particularly efficient in their first job.
Top companies recruiting from EDHEC
Top 3 Sectors
- Public Services/NGO
- Financial Advisory/Audit
- Eurogroup Consulting
- KPMG Conseil
- Capgemini Consulting
Marketing & Communication
- TNS Sofres
Finance & Audit
- Euler Hermes
- Bouygues Construction
Want to know your chances at EDHEC?
EDHEC MSc Finance Alumni Info
This friendly and supportive community of business leaders organises events and meetings throughout the year to facilitate contacts, exchanges and networking, while supporting the students in designing their career plan and helping graduates to promote their business and career. EDHEC Alumni is also a force for disseminating best practices, its members’ shared-values, and the School’s vision of business in the service of society.
Some Notable Alumni
- Delphine Aurnault
- Eric Dolige
- Jean-Jacques Goldman
- Sidney Taurel
% of Female
EDHEC business school organises a number of events throughout the year to give its students of Master in Finance an oppounity to learn about job and internship opportunities offered by companies, government agencies, and non-profit organisations where they might like to work with. EDHEC MFin program application is pretty extensive, just to ensure that only top quality students make it through the application process.
- 3 or 4-year bachelor degree (in finance, engineering, management, etc.) with advanced quantitative courses.
- Strong GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CFA Level III or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)TOEFL Internet based ≥ 95TOEIC ≥ 815IELTS ≥ 6.5Cambridge Test of English > CPE
- English native speakers or those holding a degree taught in English (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English Test waiver.
AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS
EDHEC MSc Finance Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 30th of June 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Have queries regarding the program?
Join our Facebook Group!