Masters in Management
Applying for EDHEC?
Know how we can increase your Chances by 300%
Introduction – EDHEC Business School
Have you heard about the EDHEC MiM? Do you want to be a member of a successful EDHEC community? This blog contains the EDHEC MiM review. EDHEC is one of the top 15 European business schools and has multiple campuses in popular cities like London, Paris, Nice, Lille and Singapore. The London Business School, referred to as LBS, is a prestigious business school affiliated with the University of London. The school is accredited with AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS. It focuses on fostering an innovative learning environment to help the students hone their creative ability and entrepreneurial skills. The EDHEC MiM program will help you streamline your career goals by allowing you to choose from three different tracks. Let’s find out more about EDHEC MiM.
EDHEC MiM Overview
The EDHEC MiM program lasts for two years. The course aims to provide students with the academic background and competencies which helps them to build an international career in business management.
The program is for graduates and young professionals with high intellectual capacity who wish to have a career in business. Students are awarded Double degrees: Master in management and Masters in Science.
EDHEC MiM Highlights
EDHEC alumni network
Program and Curriculum
The EDHEC MiM curriculum is structured to prepare you for the competitive business world. It enables its students to gain a competitive edge by providing them with a combination of rigorous academic and applied learning programs. In addition, students can also opt for double degree programs, which will help them gain a better understanding of the international business domain.
- Strategic Management: Principles and Practice
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Marketing management
- Managing Human Capital
- Revas Business Game
- Cost accounting and management
- Management of information systems
- Operations management
- Legal environment and business
- Decision Making
- Business development and innovation
- Emotional intelligence for leaders
The EDHEC MiM program gives you a chance to be a part of a short-term or long-term exchange program. This unique opportunity will allow you to expand your professional network and gain a better understanding of the international business domain.
The following is a list of some of EDHEC’s partner universities:
- University of St. Gallen
- HEC Montreal
- The University of Sydney
- IE Business School
- The University of North Carolina
Student Clubs are an integral part of the EDHEC community. They play a vital role in providing students with a holistic educational experience. Students can be a part of these innovative clubs and build on their leadership and team-working skills. EDHEC approximately has more than 80 students organizations that you can be a part of. Some of the clubs include:
- Coup de Pousse.
- EDHEC BBA Junior Consulting.
- EDHEC for African Business.
- EDHEC Asian Business and Culture Club.
- EDHEC BBA Investment Club.
Do you have a Profile that is good enough for Top Schools?
Take our Free Profile Evaluation & Find Out
The Masters in Management program at London Business School has been developed in extensive consultation with leading recruiters, and the curriculum focuses on the knowledge and skills top-flight employers demand. As a result, the MiM at LBS is excellent preparation for your management career. Global companies come on campus throughout the year to recruit our talent; termly recruitment fairs give you the chance to network with a wide range of companies, ranging from finance and consulting firms to tech firms and start-ups.
Top 3 Sectors
|IT and Data||10%|
Top companies recruiting from EDHEC
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ €1769|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– €6,560|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earnings)||2.81 years|
Which Schools are Dream, Competitive & Safe for you?
Find via our Profile Evaluation
EDHEC MiM Alumni Info
EDHEC Paris holds an alumni network of 46,000+ across 125 countries. 93% of MiM graduates hold a position in the top executive jobs in their chosen fields. Over 100 new businesses are created by EDHEC alumni every year.
The EDHEC Entrepreneurs Incubator & Accelerator’s mission is to provide coaching and mentoring to EDHEC Students and Alumni working on start-up projects. The college offer business support resources and services to accelerate the growth and success of entrepreneurial companies at any stage of their development. As an EDHEC student, the EDHEC Alumni Association grants access to a full range of services to develop and promote their personal and professional projects.
As part of the Masters in Management program students have the choice to opt for the European Apprenticeship Programme. Over 1200 students have been placed in 300 partner companies through this 24-month part-time track since 2006. The program alternates one week of classroom session and 3 weeks of in-company experience. the students receive a monthly salary and the remaining tuition fee is covered by the company.
- Bachelor degree (3 or 4 year or equivalent).
- GMAT (≥ 550) or GRE or Tage Mage or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- TOEFL Internet-based ≥ 95
- TOEIC ≥ 815
- IELTS ≥ 6.5
- Cambridge Test of English > CAE
► English native speakers or those holding a degree taught in English (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English Test Waiver.
AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Book a Free Strategy Session to understand how we can help you get into the World’s Best Schools.
The application fee is €100.
- Personal CV(In English)
- GMAT/GRE Test Report
- English Proficiency Test Report
- ID Photograph(3Mo. Max: This photograph will be used for your student card)
- Official Transcripts(If not graduated yet. Please send your progress report)
- Other Related Academic Documents.
- Certified copy of the diploma of your highest degree. (Translated if not done in English or French. If not graduated yet please send the progress report certified by the university with the expected time of completion.)
- Motivation letter- In English(Required by all students)
- Related professional Certification
- Copy of your passport
The EDHEC MiM application comprises just one letter of motivation. However, it plays a crucial role in allowing you to distinguish yourself from all the other applicants. Through this essay, you need to provide the admissions committee with an insight into your overall profile and future aspirations. Thus, you need to make sure that you thoroughly brainstorm and come up with your most significant achievements.
Let us read through what we have learnt till now about MiM.
- The FT ranked the Masters in Management programme fourth in the globe and first in the UK.
- Ninety-five per cent of the students are international students from more than 40 different countries.
- The MiM is designed for recent graduates with less than one year of full-time postgraduate corporate job experience or less than two years in a non-traditional business function.
- MiM provides students with the critical business knowledge, adaptive mentality, and business-ready practical skills they need to succeed in today’s brutally competitive economy.
- Students might choose to extend their programme for a fourth term and take three more elective courses or participate in an international exchange with a renowned business school.
- More than 43,000 executives from 155 countries make up the global alumni network.
EDHEC MiM admission process is easy, but the requirements need to be kept in mind. A GMAT or GRE score is required in EDHEC, along with other requirements as mentioned in the blog. Through this EDHEC MiM review, you must have gained sufficient information about EDHEC MiM.
How is EDHEC MiM?
The EDHEC MiM program lasts for two year and helps students understand the fundamentals of business management. It ranks at number 16 among the MiM programs worldwide according to FT rankings.
How much does an EDHEC MiM earn in India
Answer of the question An MiM graduate earns between 8,00,000 to 10,00,000
How to send TOEFL score to EDHEC MiM?
You can directly upload a file for your test scores while completing the online application. If you don’t have the scores while applying then you can upload the official test notification letter.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services
Other schools you can check
Imperial College Business School Ranks 2nd in the UK and 15th in the world. The MSc Management program is an intensive, full-time, one-year program that prepares graduates coming from diverse academic…
The LSE MiM Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Masters in Management program at LSE and understand if it would be the correct choice for them.
UCL is a world-class business school in central London. It has been ranked amongst the top-notch B-schools in Europe and its MSc Finance program is an internationally known master’s program, bringing together expert lectures and brilliant minds.