EDHEC MIM Review
The EDHEC MIM program lasts for two years. The course aims to provide students with the academic background and competencies which help them to build an international career in business management.
EDHEC Business School is a leading European business school that prides itself on being “a school for business” rather than “a business school,” with a focus on innovation to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity.
The EDHEC MIM program at ESADE allows you to design your learning experience to 18 months, a streamlined 15 months, or a 12-month fast track. It can also be taken a step further with a diverse set of electives, real-world problems, and Esade Business Labs, and truly delve into the areas that interest you. In addition, whether you want to work in banking or consulting or if you’re particularly interested in emerging technologies, the Career Acceleration Programs will help you achieve success in that.
EDHEC MIM Class Profile
The adoption of the CAT as a legitimate admission requirement makes the EDHEC Business School an appealing study location for Indian students. In addition, the CAT is only accepted for Indian students, which means that they do not need to take a separate qualifying exam like the GMAT or GRE to be admitted to EDHEC Business School.
Average Work Ex
EDHEC MIM Acceptance Rate
Admission to the institution is open to students with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (83-86 percent). In addition, a GMAT score of 550-650 is required for admission to the institution. The institution has a 25% acceptance rate, indicating selective entrance criteria.
Program and Curriculum of EDHEC MIM
The EDHEC MIM curriculum is structured to prepare you for the competitive business world. It enabled its students to gain a competitive edge by providing them with a combination of rigorous academic and applied to learn programs. In addition, students can also opt for double degree programs, which will help them gain a better understanding of the international business domain.
- Strategic Management: Principles and Practice
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Marketing management
- Managing Human Capital
- Revas Business Game
- Cost accounting and management
- Management of information systems
- Operations management
- Legal environment and business
- Decision Making
- Business development and innovation
- Emotional intelligence for leaders
- Cognitive Bias and gamification
- Financial markets economics
- How to be a no-code developer
- How to develop a digital marketing campaign
- Graphic design for social media
- Quantitative market research
- VBA for excel level 2
- Creative economy
- Solidarity and non-profit organizations
- Film analysis
- Risk perceptions and decision making
- Geopolitics and conflicts
- Information and fake news
- Industry 4.0 and digital transformation
- Growth Strategy
- Decision sciences
- Strategic alliances and partnerships
- Spreadsheet modeling
The EDHEC MiM program gives you a chance to participate in a short-term or long-term exchange program. This unique opportunity will allow you to expand your professional network and better understand the international business domain.
The following is a list of some of EDHEC’s partner universities:
- University of St. Gallen
- HEC Montreal
- The University of Sydney
- IE Business School
- The University of North Carolina
Student Clubs are an integral part of the EDHEC community. They play a vital role in providing students with a holistic educational experience. Students can be a part of these innovative clubs and build on their leadership and team-working skills. EDHEC has more than 80 student organizations that you can be a part of. Some of the clubs include:
- Coup de Pousse.
- EDHEC BBA Junior Consulting.
- EDHEC for African Business.
- EDHEC Asian Business and Culture Club.
- EDHEC BBA Investment Club.
As part of the Masters in Management program, students choose to opt for the European Apprenticeship Programme. Over 1200 students have been placed in 300 partner companies through this 24-month part-time track since 2006. The program alternates one week of classroom sessions and 3 weeks of in-company experience. The students receive a monthly salary, and the company covers the remaining tuition fee.
Eligibility and Requirements for Getting into EDHEC MIM
- Bachelor’s degree (3 or 4 years or equivalent).
- GMAT (≥ 550), GRE or Tage Mage, or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- TOEFL Internet-based ≥ 95
- TOEIC ≥ 815
- IELTS ≥ 6.5
- Cambridge Test of English > CAE
- English native speakers or those holding a degree taught in English (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English Test Waiver.
- Personal CV(In English)
- GMAT/GRE Test Report
- English Proficiency Test Report
- ID Photograph(3Mo. Max: This photograph will be used for your student card)
- Official Transcripts(If you have not graduated yet. Please send your progress report)
- Other Related Academic Documents.
- Certified copy of the diploma of your highest degree. (Translated if not done in English or French. If you have not graduated yet, please send the progress report certified by the university with the expected time of completion.)
- Motivation letter- In English(Required by all students)
- Related professional Certification
- Copy of your passport
- The application fee of €100.
EDHEC MIM Deadlines
The Start Date of the MiM program offered by EDHEC is Early Sept-22 and the deadline to apply is 30-June-22.
EDHEC MIM Employment/Placement
The Masters in Management program at London Business School has been developed in extensive consultation with leading recruiters. The curriculum focuses on the knowledge and skills top-flight employers demand. As a result, the MiM at LBS is excellent preparation for your management career. Global companies come on campus throughout the year to recruit our talent; termly recruitment fairs allow you to network with a wide range of companies, ranging from finance and consulting firms to tech firms and start-ups.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
EDHEC MIM Alumni Info
EDHEC Paris holds an alumni network of 46,000+ across 125 countries. 93% of MiM graduates have a position in the top executive jobs in their chosen fields. Over 100 new businesses are created by EDHEC alumni every year.
The EDHEC Entrepreneurs Incubator & Accelerator’s mission is to provide coaching and mentoring to EDHEC Students and Alumni working on start-up projects. In addition, the college offers business support resources and services to accelerate the growth and success of entrepreneurial companies at any stage of their development. As an EDHEC student, the EDHEC Alumni Association grants access to a full range of services to develop and promote their personal and professional projects.
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Application SOP for EDHEC MIM
The SOP for the application of EDHEC must be one page or 1500 words.
Aside from that, an SOP can assist you in getting insight into the significant decisions you’ve made thus far and plan to make in the future. They are, however, looking for applicants that are highly motivated and focused on achieving their objectives. Therefore, your SOP should express a burning love for both the school and the profession of management since they hope to pick the best out of the bunch.
Letter of Recommendation for EDHEC MIM
- How do you rate the candidate’s potential for becoming a responsible and successful manager in international business compared with other students or employees you have known in a similar capacity?
- How would you characterise the candidate’s principal strengths?
- What do you consider to be their major weaknesses?
- How would you evaluate the candidate’s motivation, initiative and drive? Please give examples.
- How do you see the candidate’s career progressing over the next five years?
- Are there other issues you think the Admissions Office should consider in assessing this candidate’s suitability for the chosen programme?
Interview Questions for EDHEC MIM
While the majority of interview questions are meant to gauge your motivation and suitability for the position, others are meant to test your ability to think on your feet and are more likely to catch you off guard.
Knowing what questions you might be asked ahead of time will help you prepare and feel more confident during the interview. When responding to questions, utilise a framework to arrange your response, such as CARE (Context, Action, Result, Evaluation), to ensure that you cover all of the key points and avoid giving an extended, unfocused response.
Following are the most asked interview questions:
Q: What can you tell me about yourself?
Q: Could you please walk me through your resume?
Q: Why pursue an MBA? Why did you choose EDHEC?
Q: Why an MBA now or at this point in your career?
Q: What are your immediate and long-term objectives?
Q: What is your backup plan if consulting/investment banking does not pan out?
Q: What are your main assets? Could you please provide some examples?
Q: What is your most significant flaw? Could you please provide some examples?
Q: What value can you bring to the class?
Q: Why should we bother you?
Q: Is there a reason why we shouldn’t choose you?
Q: Which destination, if you had to choose one, would you choose and why?
Q: Why did you choose Singapore?
Q: Why not China, for example? If it were China, what would be the comparative advantages?
Q: When you were working with your clients, what was the most exciting event?
Q: What do you like to do when you have free time?
What makes EDHEC MIM Unique
- The EDHEC MIM (master’s in management) programme at Edhec Business School is a Grande Ecole programme that allows you to further your education in international careers such as business management, financial economics, and global economies.
- If you choose this path, you will be skilled in the strategic information required to flourish in the corporate world and the personal attributes necessary to lead a successful life by the end of the programme.
- Edhec Business School MIM’s most recent class consists of 45% males and 55% girls, with an average age of 22. Usually between the ages of 19 and 28. There are almost 45 different spoken languages in use.
- The Edhec business school MIM programme awards scholarships to outstanding students who are chosen based on their qualifications, academic excellence, and financial need.
EDHEC is a top-ranked college, renowned for its innovative and interdisciplinary approach to teaching. Its international faculty and extensive range of corporate partners give the MIM course an added dimension, offering valuable insight into the world of business and finance.
THE ULTIMATE MASTERCLASS
"STUDY ABROAD 101"
7 Step Game Plan to Build your Profile for 2023 Intake
Limited Slots Left
Is EDHEC beneficial for studying MIM?
EDHEC, in general, assists students in laying a solid basis for their professional and personal growth. In addition, MIM has been invaluable in helping students gain the necessary information, abilities, and experience to operate in an international setting.
Is Edhec Business School an excellent school to attend?
The Economist and QS have classified EDHEC’s MBA as one of the top 35 globally and one of France’s top three MBA programmes. The Finance master’s programme at EDHEC is regarded among the top three in the world.
Is MiM a college diploma?
A Master in Management (MIM) is a postgraduate degree that delivers increased general management knowledge to Business Bachelor’s graduates, regardless of whether they have previously studied Business.
Is ESSEC superior to Hec?
The Master’s in Strategy and International Management Program at the University of St. Gallen has been ranked first. For the fifth year in a row, HEC Paris has been placed second. ESSEC Business School is now ranked 4th overall, up to one spot from last year.
Is the MBA a better option than the MiM?
Despite the fact that both courses cover a wide range of business topics and fundamental concepts, the MBA is typically designed for people with a few years of work experience. On the other hand, the MIM is more of a career kickstart for people who are fresh out of college and have little or no work experience.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services