ESADE Business School
ESADE Business School MBA Overview
The MBA program at ESADE offers you the flexibility to customise your learning journey to 18 months, a streamlined 15 months or a 12-month fast track. Take it deeper with a broad range of electives, real-world challenges and Esade Business Labs and really explore the topics that fascinate you. And if your end-goal is a career in banking, consultancy, or you are specially interested in new technologies, the Career Acceleration Programmes give you a fast lane to success.
ESADE MBA Highlights
Clubs And Associations
|QS World Rankings ’20||17|
Want to know your chances at ESADE Business School?
Program and Curriculum
Choose whether to finish the MBA in 18, 15 or 12 months. Get exactly what you need to progress from integrated project work, international exchanges and a diverse range of electives. The program has Core Courses (60 ECTS) Choose electives from the Advanced Management Topics (24 ECTS) and showcase new knowledge and skills with the Final Masters Project (6 ECTS). You will work in groups on a challenge assigned by the Master Project coordinator, and you’ll be supported by faculty at every stage.
- General Management & Strategy (Part 1)
- Fundamentals of Markets
- Communication Skills
- Leadership & Decision Making
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Business, Government & Society
- Marketing Strategy
- Communication Skills
- Global Markets
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- General Management & Strategy (Part 2)
- Marketing Analytics
- Operations Management
- Cost Accounting
- Leading Change
- Managing & Developing People
- Managing Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Marketing Planning & Implementation
- Negotiation Fundamentals
- Technology & Digital Business
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Big Data Transformation & Data Management
- Brand Strategy
- Brand-driven Strategy Management
- Business Transformation & IoT Enabling Technologies
- CBI: Challenge-Based Innovation
- Corporate Restructuring
- Eco-Efficiency and The Creation of Sustainable Value by Firms
- E-Commerce: how to start and Start Up
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- From Innovation to Cash Flows
- Global Economy Debates
- Global Sales Strategies
- Hedge Funds
- Impact Investment
- In Search of Principles for a Life Philosophy
- Innovation & Creativity: Developing New Products and Services through Design Thinking
- International Business Strategy
- International Corporate Governance for Strategic Thinking
- International Portfolio Management
- Investing in Property
- Leader as Coach: Using Emotional Intelligence to Develop and Motivate Others
- Market Analytics in the Era of Big Data
- Marketing Transformation for the Digital Era
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Monetization: How to Turn Strategy into Lasting Revenue
- Negotiation Mastery
- Performance Measurement and Control Systems
- Power and Influence
- Service Operations Management
- Social Entrepreneurship and Impact Investing
- Sports Business Management
- Strategic Sales Management
- Understanding and Influencing Consumers
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
The Esade Full-time MBA is a launchpad for your future career. Before you set off on your professional journey, the Esade Careers team of 22 experts will work with you to develop, train and connect your talent to the corporate world.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from ESADE Business School MBA
- Roland Berger
- FTZ Fund
- Kuwait Investment Fund
- Partners Group
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||€ 72,000|
|Cost of Living||+ € 21,600|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– € 5,000|
|Total Investment||€ 88,600|
|Average Salary||€ 65,809|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||5.3 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
ESADE Business School Alumni Info
The Esade Alumni Network is the biggest in Europe and one of the biggest in the world. It comprises over 70,000 members across 118 countries and it continues to grow. As an alumnus, you’ll unlock lifelong opportunities to learn, network and expand your career horizons. You’ll meet current and future leaders of top companies and gain direct access to invaluable contacts in every sector. Twenty functional and sector-specific clubs link alumni with interests in a particular area.
Some Famous Alumni
- Enrique Lores – CEO of HP Inc.
- Ramon Laguarta – Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo
- Gabriel Juan Escarrer Jaume – CEO of Meliá Hotels International
ESADE Business School MBA : Class Profile
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ full-time professional experience post graduation
- A high score in the GMAT or GRE exa. The current average scores are 660 for the GMAT test and 160/162 for the GRE test.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
ESADE Business School MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 6 October 2020|
|Round 2 24 November 2020|
|Round 3 12 January 2021|
|Round 4 9 February 2021|
|Round 5 9 March 2021|
|Round 6 13 April 2021|
|Round 7 18 May 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is €100
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- A recent, passport-sized photograph with white background (e.g., CV/resume picture). Maximum file size: 50 kb. Format: JPEG
The ESADE MBA application had 6 mandatory essay questions and one optional essay question.
Are you applying to other Schools? Please provide detail of Schools and Programmes. This information is for our own records; it will not affect the Admissions Comittee’s decision. Maximum 255 characters (including spaces).
Did you learn about this programme through an Alumnus recommendation? If so please provide us with the name and graduation year. Maximum 255 characters (including spaces).
Which aspects have you improved on during your academic and professional career so far? Which tools or values have helped you achieve this? Maximum 3000 characters (including spaces)
How will your background, values and non-work-related activities enhance the experience of other ESADE MBA students and add to the diverse culture we strive for at ESADE? (Note: The goal of this essay is to get a sense of who you are, rather than what you have accomplished). Maximum 3000 characters (including spaces)
What are your motivations in pursuing a full-time MBA at this point in your life? Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MBA career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals? Maximum 3000 characters (including spaces)
Complete two of the following four questions or statements
a) I am most proud of…
b) People may be surprised to learn that I…
c) What has your biggest challenge been and what did it help you learn about yourself?
d) Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Maximum 3000 characters (including spaces)
Please, provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information. Maximum 3000 characters (including spaces)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services