ESADE BUSINESS SCHOOL
MSc in Business Analytics
ESADE MSc Business Analytics Overview
MSc in Business Analytics program offered at ESADE is a 12-month full-time program that prepares students for a successful career in the field of business analysis. It provides students with a toolkit of technical skills and specialist know-how. Graduates gain insights directly from pioneering experts and visit companies in high-tech innovative cities. Graduates are prepapred for a challenging and successful career in the field of big data by making use of electives, capstone projects and internships.
ESADE MSc BA Highlights
|QS World Rankings||5|
Want to know your chances at ESADE Business School?
Program and Curriculum
MSc Business analytics at ESADE combines technical knowledge with business vision and position graduates to add value to companies. The program connects students with the business world through the experienced faculty. Students can join multidisciplinary groups, developing big data and data analytics projects with companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and Santander. Also, at ESADE students meet company leaders in the digital industry during an experience-of-a-lifetime Study Tour and take part in an expert workshops at top Business Schools.
1. Business Integration Path (BIP): For students with a non-business academic background. This course starts 3 weeks before the beginning of the regular Master’s programme classes and includes an online module
2. Pre-Programme in Data Science: For students with an academic background in business. It comprises the following subjects:
– Intro to SQL and non-SQL Databases
– Python for Data Science:
– Computer Science 101:
– Intro to R:
Business Analytics electives:
Advanced Manufacturing & Logistics
Digital Marketing Strategy
Strategic Management of Disruptive Innovation and Exponential Technologies
Agile Software Development
Co-creation Strategies: Innovating together with customers
Competing with Business Intelligence and Analytics
Decision-Making Marketing Research
Design & Marketing
Development Tools for Web and Mobile Apps
Entrepreneurship Finance & Venture Capital
Excel: Discovering the power of VBA
Excellent consulting: The challenge of International Collaboration and Corporate Change
Family Business Management
Global Economy Debates
Global Supply Chain
Implementing Integrated Communications
In Search of Principles for a Life Philosophy: Lessons from Art, History and Economics
Innovation and Enrepreneurship in Clean-Tech and Sustainable Energy
Innovation through Design-Thinking
Journey into Professionalism
Leading toward sustainable futures
Leading with Impact: Developing your Leadership Skills, becoming a Leader
Managing International Innovation
Performance Measurement and Control Systems
Political Risk Analysis for International Business Growth
Research Topics in Enrtrepreneurship, Innovation and Strategy
Sales Management and Getting Your Beachhead Customers
Seis Momentos Decisivos en la Historia de la Gestión (in Spanish)
Social Entrepreneurship and Impact Investment
Strategic Key Account Management
Understanding and influencing customers (and Managers)
A fundamental part of your learning experience will be a real life, non-simulation project with a leading company. The project will be structured in some in-company meetings and off-site work. It is a real business analytics project with real data that you will present and discuss with the company. Mentors and coaching sessions will help you through the process. This gives you the authentic experience needed for working in business analytics, and the opportunity to get to know and experience the everyday work of a data scientist.
You can choose from three different formats:
- Business Plan, aimed at fostering an entrepreneurial spirit
- In-Company Project, based on a professional internship (optional) or company project
- Master Thesis, aimed at demonstrating your research abilities
You will receive full support from your tutors, regardless of the format chosen. You will also have to complete a prior preparation session.
- Bangalore, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Doing Business in India.
- Cape Town, Universtity of Cape Town. Doing Business in Africa
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong City University. Doing Business in Asia.
- London, London School of Economics. Global Topics in Finance
- Los Angeles, University of California in LA. Marketing Strategies in a New Digital Era
- New York, Columbia University. Global Topics in Data Sciences
- Santiago de Chile, Adolfo Ibañez University. Doing Business in Latin America
- Shanghai, Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance. Finance in AsiaSilicon Valley, University of San Francisco. The Silicon Valley Experience
- Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv University School of Management. Doing Business in Israel
- Washington DC, Georgetown University. Public Affairs & International Political Economy
The opportunities at ESADE Business School are pretty high and global.96% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors such as consulting, technology, industry, finance, etc.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
Companies recruiting from HEC Paris MiM
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||€ 29,100|
|Cost of Living||+ € 12,275|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– € 5000|
|Total Investment||€ 36,375|
|Average Salary||€ 39,511|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||3.6 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
ESADE BUSINESS SCHOOL Alumni Info
ESADE Business School has a strong alumni network of more than 60,000+ graduates. It has 72 chapters. ESADE Alumni organizes worldwide knowledge update sessions, social and networking events, always with the same objective: to add value to the former student residing outside of Spain. The objective of alumni community is to stimulate entrepreneurial activity in society as a whole, channeling supply and demand between the entrepreneur and investor groups, and facilitating contact and engagement between them.
MSc in Business Analytics : Class Profile
- You must have been awarded an undergraduate degree entitling you to undertake postgraduate studies in the degree-granting country.
- English Proficiency
- GMAT/ GRE
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a ESADE expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at ESADE Business School with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
MSc in Business Anaytics Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 1st October 2019|
|Round 2 November 2019|
|Round 3 4th January 2020|
|Round 4 11th february 2020|
|Round 5 10th March 2020|
|Round 6 21st April 2020|
|Round 7 19th May 2020|
|Round 8 2nd June 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Original or certified copy of their bachelor’s transcripts
- English Proficiency Exam
- Two recommendation letters
- Picture: Recent passport-sized photograph with white background (e.g., CV/resume picture).
Maximum file size: 50 kb. Format: JPEG
- Identity card (Spanish citizens) or your passport (EU and non-EU nationals)
The ESADE application comprises of 4 long essays and 2 short essays. Like most universities, ESADE also takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top-notch.
What makes you YOU?
1. Which country/culture do you consider the most different from your own? Why? If you were sent there, how would you adapt? How would you help somebody from that country to adapt to your own?
2. Are there any attributes and competencies you consider crucial to succeed when dealing with diversity in the corporate world? Are those different to the ones you would use in your personal life?
3. Share with us the most amazing experience you have had far away from your comfort zone? And the most shocking one? And the worst?(max 3 000 characters)
Complete ONE of the following questions.
Why do you think ESADE’s MSc Programs in Management are a good fit for you? (3000 Characters)
Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MSc Program in Management career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals? (3000 Characters)
Please, provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information. (max 3 000 characters)
Are you applying to other Schools? Please provide detail of Schools and Programmes. This information is for our own records; it will not affect the Admissions Comittee’s decision. Maximum 255 characters (including spaces).
Did you learn about this programme through an Alumnus recommendation? If so please provide us with the name and graduation year. Maximum 255 characters (including spaces).
At ESADE there is a broad range of funding and financing options to help you invest in your future career. Scholarships are available based on:
- Talent Based
- Need Based
- Partnership Based
Other application information
After submitting all your documents you may be shortlisted for an interview, which is a mandatory requirement for your admission. All selected applicants are interviewed by an associate director of admissions.
Official interviews for the ESADE MSc programmes can be conducted in person either in Barcelona or at one of our international off-campus admissions events. Alternatively, if you cannot attend an admissions event or visit the campus in Barcelona, the interview can be done via Skype.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services