ESADE MSc in IM Review
This course explores the various facets of international business, including finance, operations, and strategy. You will also gain the necessary skills to manage cross-cultural teams and resources.
Applying for MSc in International Management at ESADE ?
Talk to Our Experts and find out how we can 3x your Admit Chance
ESADE Business School MiM Introduction
EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB
Have you heard about the ESADE MiM? This blog contains the ESADE MiM review. ESADE Business School is linked with Ramon Llull University. It is a world-renowned educational institution known for its high-quality education. AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA are just a few of the national and international organisations that have given the school their seal of approval. BALAS, CEMS, EDAMBA, EFMD, GBSN, EMBAC, GMAC, IAJBS, PIM, PRME, and SIGMA are just a few of the important organisations it belongs to. In Spain, the business school has three locations. In Barcelona, two campuses, Sant Cugat Campus and Pedralbes Campus, are located, and one campus is located in Madrid. Let’s find out more about ESADE MiM.
This course explores the various facets of international business, including finance, operations, and strategy. You will also gain the necessary skills to manage cross-cultural teams and resources. It provides you with the necessary skills to manage international organisations. Also, it gives you the global exposure necessary to develop your managerial skills.
ESADE MSc in International Management Class Profile
The Esade Masters of International management is designed to provide graduates with the necessary skills to succeed in a dynamic and challenging environment. The program seeks individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Although graduates from any discipline are welcome to apply, those without a background in economics or business management are required to take the Business Integration Path. This course provides an introduction to management basics.
Average Work Ex
ESADE MSc in International Management Acceptance Rate
According to Forbes, ESADE’s acceptance rate for 2018 is 61 percent. It has a diverse cohort and 85 percent of them were from outside Spain.The school’s focus on innovation and its location in Barcelona’s central district make it an ideal choice for students who are looking to pursue a high-impact career.
The school has also been granted triple accreditation by EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB. It is also included in the list of the best universities in the world by various other organisations like The Economist, the Financial Times, QS world University Rankings, etc.
Program and Curriculum of ESADE MSc in International Management
The learning experience will take place in a challenging international environment, and will help you to explore more about your field also, learning the art of leadership and discovering ways to deliver inclusive and appropriate solutions to management challenges. ESADE has divided their programme in a wide range and will help you to know more about your surroundings and program.
- Economics and the Global Environment
- Business in Society: International Projects in Action
- Business in Society: Sustainability Strategies
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance for Non-Business Background
- Digital Transformation
- Effective Teamwork
- Financial Markets
The electives are offered in the following academic areas:
- Becoming a Manager
- Business Simulation
- Competing with Business
- Intelligence & Analytics
- Entrepreneurship Finance & Venture Capital
- Excellent consulting: The challenge of international collaboration and corporate change
- Global Economy Debates
- Global Supply Chain
- Innovation through Design Thinking
- Leading towards sustainable futures
- Managing International Innovation
- MIM Mergers and Acquisition
- Project Management
- Social Entrepreneurship and Impact Investment
- Political Risk Analysis for International Business Growth
Student clubs are an essential element of the ESADE student community because they allow you to improve your leadership abilities, broaden your interests, create a strong professional network, and form life-long connections. Clubs are divided into professional and social groups, and there are now more than 20 alternatives available to MSc students.
Participating in a student group shows prospective employers that you have initiative and ambition, as well as intellectual power to bring value.
All Esade MSc clubs and groups are run by students.
Here is the list of the clubs and associations in ESADE-
- Esade TRI Triathlon Association.
- Esade Students Chinese Association.
- Esade Musicians.
- Transpose Fashion Magazine Association.
- Esade Wear Social Clothing Association.
- Esade Motor Society.
- Esade Sports.
- The Wine and Spirits Club
Eligibility and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business-related programmes accepted for the MSc in Global Strategic Management.
- Proficiency in English (certification).
- GMAT or GRE
- No previous work experience or knowledge of Spanish is required.
- TOEFL: 100+
PTE Academic: 68+
Document Related to the Application
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment
- A one-page resume (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- Copy of Passport or ID card
- 2 Reference Letters
- A recent, passport-sized photograph with white background (e.g., CV/resume picture). Maximum file size: 50 kb. Format: JPEG.
The application fee for the direct application is €100.
ESADE MSc in International Management Deadlines
From 1958, Esade has been leading the way in providing management education. We are committed to continuous improvement and academic excellence. QS rankings, places the MSc in International Management program at 6th position in the world amongst the ‘Best programme worldwide’.
The following deadlines apply to the Master application process at Esade. One can then proceed with the rest of the process by completing the supporting documents.
|Rounds||Completion of the Application package||Feedback given by|
|Round 1||5th OCT 2021||23rd NOV 2021|
|Round 2||23rd NOV 2021||18th JAN 2022|
|Round 3||11th JAN 2022||15th FEB 2022|
|Round 4||15th FEB 2022||15th MAR 2022|
|Round 5||15th MAR 2022||19th APR 2022|
|Round 6||19th APR 2022||24th MAY 2022|
|Round 7||24th MAY 2022||7th JUN 2022|
|Round 8||7th JUN 2022||28th JUN 2022|
|Round 9||28th JUN 2022||12th JUL 2022|
ESADE Business School MSc in International Management Employment
The Esade curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s job market. They were developed with the input of industry experts and business leaders.You’ll be able to develop a variety of skills that will allow you to stand out from the crowd when it comes to hiring. These include leadership, communication, and teamwork.
Their career advisors help students develop a strategy and implement it. They then provide feedback and training to help them realise it. If one is interested in becoming a diplomat or a prosecutor, advisors can help you prepare for the various examinations that are required for these positions.
During their semester-long internship, students are more likely to land a job offer at the same company or firm where they were previously employed. Hundreds of companies attend Esade recruitment events each year to find the best talent. HR professionals and headhunters are also interviewed at the events to find the ideal candidates.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors hiring ESADE MSc in International Management Graduates
Top sectors that hire ESADE MSc in International Management Graduates are:-
1) Consulting Sector
3) Industry and Manufacture
Companies recruiting from ESADE Business School MSc in International Management
- Bain and Company
- Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Bank of America
Industry and Manufacture
ESADE MSc in International Management Alumni Info
ESADE has more than 56,000 alumni who are also a fundamental part of our international network. The ESADE Alumni Association is extending the network by developing 32 chapters around the globe. 94% of students were employed within 3 months of graduation.
Some Famous Alumni
- Albert Rivera (Member of Congress at Deputies)
- Jordi Hereu (Politician, member of PSC)
- Sandro Rosell (Former President of FC Barcelona)
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Application Essay forESADE MSc in International Management
1. What makes you YOU?
2. Which country/culture do you consider the most different from your own? Why? If you would be sent there, how would you adapt? How would you help somebody from that country to adapt to your own?
3. Are there any attributes and competencies you consider crucial to succeed when dealing with diversity in the corporate world? Are those different to the ones you would use in your personal life?
Why do you think ESADE’s MSc Programs in Management are a good fit for you?
Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MSc Program in Management career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals?
Please, provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information. (max 3 000 characters)
Letter of Recommendation for ESADE MSc in International Management
1. How long have you known the candidate? In which context?
2. What do you consider to be the candidate’s most noteworthy qualities?
3. What are the areas in which you believe the candidate needs to improve?
4. Please comment on the candidate’s potential for management. Describe an occasion in which you observed the candidate in a leadership role.
Please add information on the ratings you have assigned and make any additional comments about the applicant’s motivation, ability, leadership potential or any personal qualities you would like the Admissions Committee to take into account.
Recommenders may upload a free-form supporting letter of recommendation or respond to the ESADE MBA recommendation form questions above instead.
Interview Questions for ESADE MSc in International Management
Q1: At Esade teamwork is of importance and your grades are dependent on the team’s performance, having said that how would you deal with a situation where some of the team members are not pulling their weight.
Q2: Where would you want to work post <Course name>?
Q3: How would you adjust in a team if there are cultural differences amongst team members?
Q4: How would Esade help you in your career path?
Q5: How would you contribute to ESADE <Course name> class?
Q6: Tell us three key learnings from your work experience.
Q7: Tell us about a challenging situation that you faced? How did you resolve it?
Q8: Tell us three key learnings from your work experience.
Q9: What would you describe are your greatest achievement to date?
Q10: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Q1: If 20 years from now you’re on the cover of TIME magazine, what would you want it to say about you?
Q2: Talk about your interests and hobbies.
Q3: Do you have any questions for us?
Q4: One reason that we should not select you?
Q5: What other schools have you applied for? If you get into all of them, how will you choose where to go?
Q6: Why did you quit your previous job?
Q7: Tell me about one instance when you disagreed with your boss and how you handled the situation.
Q8: What is your leadership style?
Q9: Tell me an example of when things didn’t work out as you planned.
Q10: Tell me about a time when you were pushed to your limits at work.
Q1: Describe a situation where you used your network to achieve something.
Q2: Summarise yourself in a single sentence.
Q3: Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
Q4: Is there anything you wished I had asked you?
Q5: How can you add value to the Class?
Q6: Give me an example of a time when you did not meet a client’s/manager’s/supervisor’s expectation. What happened, and how did you attempt to rectify the situation?
Q7: How many Golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747?
Q8: What’s the global market size for smartphones?
Q9: Have you travelled abroad? What aspects of culture struck you when you were abroad?
Q10: Important facts learned from your career?
What makes ESADE MSc in International Management Unique
- Having a second language is a vital part of any company’s strategy to compete in the global market. Being able to speak and understand Spanish is one of the many advantages of living in Barcelona. There are various levels of Spanish classes available in Barcelona. For those who have never taken a class, we have a variety of beginner classes that are ideal for people who want to improve their language skills.
- Through study tours conducted in Asia, North America, South America, and Africa. They will allow you to get a deeper understanding of the Esade ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the global economy and its various facets. You will also get to see first-hand how multinational companies operate in different countries.
- The record time for ESADE students to find a public sector job is 2-3 years.
- A number of advanced tools will be available to you, including Vault, Wetfeet, and Evisors.
- For over 60 years, Esade has been providing top-quality business education to executives. Through its renowned programs, it has been able to develop a reputation for excellence among international companies.
- One of the first business schools in Spain to receive the prestigious EQUIS, AMBA, and AACBS certifications, Esade is also one of the few schools in Europe to be granted this prestigious triple crown.
THE ULTIMATE MASTERCLASS
"STUDY ABROAD 101"
7 Step Game Plan to Build your Profile for 2023 Intake
Limited Slots Left
Can one apply to two programs?
Do not send two applications. Instead, submit one application and indicate your second choice.
Can we extend MiM master program at ESADE?
ESADE provides you the opportunity to continue your studies after completing your Master in Management programme with an unparalleled one-year experience. At the completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded a second degree: the acclaimed CEMS Master of International Management.
If you accept the CEMS MIM challenge, you will study for an additional year, including two terms abroad. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of today’s multicultural, multilingual, and globally integrated corporate landscape. You’ll get a double degree from ESADE Business School and CEMS, two of the world’s most prestigious schools.
How to get into ESADE?
To get into ESADE, make sure you fulfill each of the eligibility criteria and score the required GMAT or GRE score. An English language competency exam is also required for those who do not belong to English-native country. in addition, make sure to write the required essays in a way that it reflects who you are as a person. Do not go overboard and stick to your achievements and goals. You can refer to the Application Documents section in the blog above to know the required documents list.
What is the average work experience requirement for MSc in International Management?
MSc programs in management do not require professional experience for admission.
Is speaking Spanish a mandatory requirement for admission?
No, it is not. Although, you can take up a course later at school and improve your skill set.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services