ESADE Business School
MSc in International Management
Applying for ESADE Business School?
Know how we can increase your Chances by 300%
Introduction – ESADE Business School
Have you heard about the ESADE MiM? This blog contains the ESADE MiM review. ESADE Business School is linked with Ramon Llull University. It is a world-renowned educational institution known for its high-quality education. AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA are just a few of the national and international organisations that have given the school their seal of approval. BALAS, CEMS, EDAMBA, EFMD, GBSN, EMBAC, GMAC, IAJBS, PIM, PRME, and SIGMA are just a few of the important organisations it belongs to. In Spain, the business school has three locations. In Barcelona, two campuses, Sant Cugat Campus and Pedralbes Campus, are located, and one campus is located in Madrid. Let’s find out more about ESADE MiM.
ESADE MSc in International Management Overview
ESADE brings together diverse students with different goals in its portfolio of MSc Programmes in Management. This program will develop the skill set and knowledge that future recruiters are looking for. One gets real, hands-on professional experience. They believe in teamwork and supportive growth. Guided by experts, one will draw a map of goals and discover what you need to get there.
ESADE MiM Highlights
ESADE alumni network
Program and Curriculum
The learning experience will take place in a challenging international environment, and will help you to explore more about your field also, learning the art of leadership and discovering ways to deliver inclusive and appropriate solutions to management challenges. ESADE has divided their programme in a wide range and will help you to know more about your surroundings and program.
A Mix of Core Courses and Electives are offered
- Economics and the Global Environment
- Business in Society: International Projects in Action
- Business in Society: Sustainability Strategies
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance for Non-Business Background
- Digital Transformation
- Effective Teamwork
- Financial Markets
A Mix of Core Courses and Electives are offered
Here are some examples of the same
- Becoming a Manager
- Business Simulation
- Competing with Business
- Intelligence & Analytics
- Entrepreneurship Finance & Venture Capital
- Excellent consulting: The challenge of international collaboration and corporate change
- Global Economy Debates
- Global Supply Chain
- Innovation through Design Thinking
- Leading towards sustainable futures
- Managing International Innovation
- MIM Mergers and Acquisition
- Project Management
- Social Entrepreneurship and Impact Investment
- Political Risk Analysis for International Business Growth
The project is a highlight of the MSc programme. It challenges you to apply what you’ve learned in class to a real organizational situation. The project exposes you to the complexities of real-life business. It broadens your understanding and empowers you to develop new team-building, analytical-thinking, and project management skills.
Few projects done are –
- Small NGO Project – Tourism Project
- Social Business Projects
- Multinational Projects
Various events are organized every year in ESADE which enable various stakeholders – including charities, for-profit and non-profit businesses, social entrepreneurs, public administrators, and academic researchers – to discuss current issues regarding social innovation, corporate social responsibility, social entrepreneurship, and the non-profit sector.
Few examples of such are –
- Annual Conference on social innovation
- Annual Conference on current taxation
- Impact Management
ESADE is home to a variety of clubs, some of them are
- 180 Degrees Consulting
- E-Joventut Consulting Association
- Empresa i Societat Volunteering and Charity Association
- The Agora Platform Debating Society
- The Comité International de Etudiants de Esade
- The E3 Entrepreneurship Initiative
- The Esade Alumni Network
- The Esade Finance Society
- The Esade Human Resources Society
- The Esade Marketing Club
- The ESTalent Scholarship Association
- The IT Fashion Society
- The Oikos Sustainability Association
Do you have a Profile that is good enough for Top Schools?
Take our Free Profile Evaluation & Find Out
With 94% of placement every year, ESADE is really fattening up the market and providing Average Salary of €51,838 is a good opportunity for students to opt for ESADE as their B-School for MSC.
Top 3 Sectors
3- Industry and Manufacturing
|Industry and Manufacturing||14%|
|Government and Non-Profit||1%|
Top companies recruiting from ESADE MSc in International Management
- Bain and Company
- Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Bank of America
Industry and Manufacture
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ €1,200|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– €450|
|Average Salary||€51,838 |
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earnings)||2.12 years|
Which Schools are Dream, Competitive & Safe for you?
Find via our Profile Evaluation
ESADE MiM Alumni Info
ESADE has more than 56,000 alumni who are also a fundamental part of our international network. The ESADE Alumni Association is extending the network by developing 32 chapters around the globe. 94% of students were employed within 3 months of graduation.
Some Famous Alumni
- Albert Rivera (Member of Congress at Deputies)
- Jordi Hereu (Politician, member of PSC)
- Sandro Rosell (Former President of FC Barcelona)
ESADE is one of the world’s leading business school, it is a global education institution known for its quality education and world class management. The Masters in International Management is ESADE’s prolific management programme which allow students to earn business careers from best professionals. The ESADE MSc Business Analytics fees is the same as the fees for ESADE MiM.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business-related programmes accepted for the MSc in Global Strategic Management.
- Proficiency in English (certification).
- GMAT or GRE
- No previous work experience or knowledge of Spanish is required.
- TOEFL: 100+
PTE Academic: 68+
AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Book a Free Strategy Session to understand how we can help you get into the World’s Best Schools.
The application requirements for ESADE MiM are given below. Entrance exams scores are required for ESADE MiM like the GRE/GMAT score. The applicant is recommended that a strong essay, LOR, and other transcripts help you gain admission at ESADE. ESADE MiM GMATscore /GRE scores are also required.
- Online application form
- GMAT/GRE Score
- Official Academic Certificates
- Language Accreditation
- Photos (submitted in the online application form)
- Passport (submitted in the online application form)
- Application fee
Are you applying to other Schools? Please provide detail of Schools and Programmes. This information is for our own records; it will not affect the Admissions Committee’s decision. Did you learn about this programme through an Alumnus recommendation? If so please provide us with the name and graduation year.
Today there is a growing need for outstanding business leaders who excel in their field and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the market.
Companies look to us for future leaders – people whose expertise and entrepreneurial abilities are flexible and suit a variety of leadership roles. Your drive and motivation and the individual qualities that you bring to the table are your best selling points and are what will enrich your team members most.
The following questions are designed to help them get a further, more complete picture of who you are and the impact that you will have both here at ESADE and on society after completing your MSc Program in Management.
Please respond openly, explaining what makes you the person that you are and who you will become.
Complete ONE of the following questions to share with the admissions team your global mindset and skills and competencies you consider crucial to master in order to succeed in a diverse environment (personal, academic and professional career).
Personal essays (each question is limited to 2000 characters including spaces, 30 lines approximately)
1. What makes you YOU?
2. Which country/culture do you consider the most different from your own? Why? If you would be sent there, how would you adapt? How would you help somebody from that country to adapt to your own?
3. Are there any attributes and competencies you consider crucial to succeed when dealing with diversity in the corporate world? Are those different to the ones you would use in your personal life?
2. Why do you think ESADE’s MSc Programs in Management are a good fit for you?
3. Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MSc Program in Management career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals?
4. Please, provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information. (max 3 000 characters)
FAQ No 1 - Can we extend MiM master program at ESADE?
ESADE provides you the opportunity to continue your studies after completing your Master in Management programme with an unparalleled one-year experience. At the completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded a second degree: the acclaimed CEMS Master of International Management.
If you accept the CEMS MIM challenge, you will study for an additional year, including two terms abroad. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of today’s multicultural, multilingual, and globally integrated corporate landscape. You’ll get a double degree from ESADE Business School and CEMS, two of the world’s most prestigious schools.
FAQ No 2 - How to get into ESADE?
To get into ESADE, make sure you fulfill each of the eligibility criteria and score the required GMAT or GRE score. An English language competency exam is also required for those who do not belong to English-native country. in addition, make sure to write the required essays in a way that it reflects who you are as a person. Do not go overboard and stick to your achievements and goals. You can refer to the Application Documents section in the blog above to know the required documents list.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services
Other schools you can check
Imperial College Business School Ranks 2nd in the UK and 15th in the world. The MSc Management program is an intensive, full-time, one-year program that prepares graduates coming from diverse academic…
The LSE MiM Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Masters in Management program at LSE and understand if it would be the correct choice for them.
UCL is a world-class business school in central London. It has been ranked amongst the top-notch B-schools in Europe and its MSc Finance program is an internationally known master’s program, bringing together expert lectures and brilliant minds.