ESCP Business School
Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, Warsaw, Europe
ESCP MBA Overview
ESCP MBA Program in International management is a 10 months full-time program designed to provide you with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career. The school offers you more than 20 electives and gives you an opportunity to learn from the best of professors from over 30 nationalities. The program will initiate within you the ability to think critically and to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business. The ESCP school of business also offers you various career supporting activities.
McCombs MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||–|
Want to know your chances at ESCP Business School?
Program and Curriculum
The MBA program of ESCP School of business covers all the functional areas of management and provides a multicultural hands-on experience. The 10-months program is divided into two semesters which takes place in different campuses. The sharing of ideas and experience are fundamental learning methods. You as a student of ESCP Business school will get to experience methods which include lectures, seminars, tutorials, case studies, workshops, projects, presentations, computer-based activities, reading and private study, group work and group assignments. The curriculum of the program includes more than 20 electives, core courses, experiential learning and projects. .
- Problem Solving and Decision Making in Multicultural Teams
- Big Data and Tech Trends
- Principles of Finance
- Business Simulation
- Marketing and Business Analytics
- Ethics and CSR
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Management Skills for International Business
The program provides electives in 2nd semester. Students have to choose four elective courses of interest independently of their campus choice. Different electives are taught in different campuses.
- Financial Reporting for International Capital Markets
- Global Knowledge Management
- Creativity Marketing
- Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
- Energy Risk Management
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- A Stakeholder Approach: Happiness, Wellbeing, and Management
- Innovation 2.0 and Business Law for Managers
- Customer Value Management
The Company Consultancy Projects are a key element of the programme that enables students to get to know a specific sector or function while consulting with 2 companies on real projects, within 2 countries.
Within the framework of the Company Consultancy Projects, dedicated workshops are carried out in:
- Consulting skills
- Research strategy, tools and data sources
- Survey and interview techniques
- Presentation skills
A four to six month-internship option (starting after your course requirements are completed) is available to students looking to change their career path and get knowledge in a new area increasing their employability across different sectors.
The MBA in International Management proposes a career development program i.e., the International Leadership Advancement Program (I-LEAP). It’s purpose is to assist you in finding your ideal job after graduation. ESCP school of business offers a variety of specialized and multi sector job fairs in all campuses through which you will gain access to 50,000 job opportunities and 20,000 internship offers. As a result of job fairs and career services provided by the school, around 90% of students were given placements last year.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from ESCP MBA
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Capgemini Invent
- McKinsey & Company
- BNP Paribas
- Société Générale
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+$13,020|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||-$4,670|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.9 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
ESCP Alumni Info
The ESCP school of business have more than 60,000 alumni who are activitely indulged in boosting the career of the students who are a part of ESCP. The Alumni of the school together have created community. To ease interactions between members the community is divided into more than 200 professional, Regional (France), International, Class, Corporate and Socio-cultural groups. These groups helps and supports students to get prepared professionally to achieve their career goals.
Some Famous Alumni
- .Michael Aidan (Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at Hennessey)
- Igal Amzallag (Portfolio Manager at Blue Crest Capital Management Ltd)
- Jack Azoulay (Director of the Minister’s Cabinet at Ministry of Ecological and Solidarity Transition)
MBA : Class Profile
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Proficiency in English.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with an ESCP expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at ESCP with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 20 February 2020|
|Round 2 23 April 2020|
|Round 3 2 July 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
An application fee of €180 must be paid at the end of the online application.
- Admission Test: GMAT (40W-NP-23), GRE (DI Code 0849) or Tage Mage certificate.
- English language certificate: TOEFL written test: 600; TOEFL IBT: 100; TOEFL computer-based: 250; IELTS: 7
- Degree certificate
- Grade transcripts covering all years of university study
- At least one reference (e.g. an employer’s reference)
- CV (in English)
- Photocopy of your passport or ID
ESCP MBA’s application consists of three statements on which the applicant has to comment. Through these comments, the applicant’s personality will be showcased.
Diversity and multiculturalism in organisations enhance creativity and innovation. (500 words)
Analyse a current international business trend or issue of your choice. Use specific exemples to support your recommendations, theories or criticism. (500 words)
What are your career objectives and how do you expect the MBA to help you reach them? (500 words)
A range of financing options, as well as scholarships for eligible candidates, which can help towards funding the programme. ESCP scholarships, grants and discounts are not accumulative. The maximum amount of funding given is €15,000.
Watch this YouTube video on ESCP | SCHOLARSHIP | APPLICATION AND JOBS |
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services