Essec Business School
One North, Singapore
ESSEC MiM Overview
The Master in Management program at Essec Business School, ranked #4 by the Financial Times in 2017, combines the best of a prestigious French “Grande Ecole” program with a unique exposure to international experiences with two world class campuses in both Paris and Singapore.
The program duration is a 15 month bi-campus program providing dual gateway to European and Asian financial markets.
ESSEC MiM Highlights
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’19||4|
Want to know your chances at ESSEC?
Program and Curriculum
Being among the top five schools of management, ESSEC is a wise choice for an MiM. Courses are tailor-made for students’ convenience. Campuses in three different countries means exposure to a world class lifestyle. More than 90 partnering networks ensure placements, skyrocketing job growth and fullfilled degree.
Along with a great curriculum, ESSEC has a great corporate network as well. The placements of the MiM students speak for themselves with a lot of students being placed in well-paid jobs in France, UK, Germany & several other countries.
ESSEC has by far the strongest apprentisage or apprenticeship program placements, where students work for 3 days at a company and study for 2 days at the school. In return, the company pays the entire tuition fees and also gives a healthy stipend to the student. This is an extremely economical way to finance your studies.
- Accounting and Management Control
- Public and Private Policy
- Operations Management
- Information Systems, Decision Sciences and Statistics
- Finanacial Accounting and Reporting
- Organisational Theory and Behaviour
- Management Control
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Strategy and Management
- Principles of Finance
- Information Systems/Technology for Managers
- Law or Operations
This fiscally advantageous contribution enables companies to be involved in ESSEC’s development strategy, particularly on an international level.
1. A Security component of the business : Insuring Cyber Risk.
2. Threat Awareness : From Myth to reality
3. Who are you ? Biometrics, Opportunities and risks.
1. ESSEC Solution Enterprises.
2. ESSEC Flying Club.
3. ESSEC Divercity.
4. Extreme ESSEC.
Overall ESSEC Placements are pretty good, and hence ESSEC MSc. in Management is an attractive proposition for most people. Students can easily take more than 25 courses and simultaneously carry out more than 6 months of international experience or acquire more than 12 months of professional experience, which aids in getting a hold of the market post- graduating. 100% of the graduates are employed within a period of 6 months, out of which, 70% grab hold of a job even before graduating!
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
1. Finance, banking & insurance
2. Consulting and auditing
3. Technology, telecommunication, medias
|Finance, Banking, Insurance||29%|
|Technology, Telecommunications and media||13%|
Companies recruiting from ESSEC MiM
- Advisory Board Company # Arthur D Little *
- Crawford & Co.
- Credit Suisse
- Thomas Reuters
- HP Inc.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
ESSEC Alumni Info
ESSEC has a network of 55,000 graduates who have been living and working in more than 71 countries.
The Alumni community is another key element of the ESSEC eco-system – and a formidable catalyst for the promotion and collective development of the School.
Some Famous Alumni-
1. Pierre Nanterme, CEO of Accenture.
2. Fleur Pallerin, France Culture Minister, 2014-16.
3. Charles Konan Banny, Former PM of Ivory Coast.
Masters in Management: Class Profile
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- With over 200 elective courses and 47 specializations offered, a student can uniquely design their curriculum.
- A student must fulfill the criteria of a 12-month professional experience and 6-month international experience in order to graduate.
- Over 500 partner companies in education and recruitment are partnered with ESSEC.
- Every year there are 6000 job graduate offers and 21000 apprenticeship opportunities.
- The minimum eligibility for MSc. in Management at ESSEC is a 3-4 years bachelor’s degree in any field, from a top university/school located in or outside France.
- The applicant is preferred to be under 32 years of age
- The applicant should not have an extensive work experience
MSc in Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 22nd October 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Check out what our Past ESSEC clients say about our Services
One word to describe the whole experience-“Fantastic!”. Right from day 1, the guidance that I have received, is outstanding. Abhyank was much more than just a proffessional counsellor-he was more like a friend to me and i could always clear any doubt no matter how silly, by just sending a text over whatsapp. I 100% recommend them!
I just love you guys!! 4 months back I was filling out every form on a lot of forums to evaluate my profile. Surprisingly, you guys sent me a detailed evaluation with a verdict! I was very much impressed by that email. I must mention only you guys have the well-structured and informative website in the market today. 5 stars! 10 on 10!
Application fee – €100
- Online application form.
- Application Essays: 1 Motivation Letter and 4 short essays
- GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE/CAT Score.
- One page CV.
- 2 Letter of recommendations: One academic & one professional.
- A copy of college transcript.
- IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC score (for some international students).
- 1 ID and 1 photograph.
All the application material must be mailed to the ESSEC office in France.
Note: Though work experience is not mandatory, 3-6 months of work experience is preferred.
ESSEC requires a Letter of Motivation and 4 essays.
The Letter of Motivation (1 page max) is a Free format letter which is employed by ESSEC to give you a portal to
i. Introduce yourself in a brief paragraph
ii. Talk about Why ESSEC, Why the MIM program & How it can help you to achieve your career goals
Please explain to the Admissions Committee your decision to pursue the ESSEC MiM Program.Why are you an ideal candidate for the program and how will the program help you achieve your goals
What matters most to you, and why?
Tell us the values and experiences that have shaped the person you are (400 words)
Provide to the Admission Committee any relevant additional information (not already detailed in the rest of your application) (300 words)