Essec Business School
MSc. in Management (Grande Ecole)
Applying for ESSEC Business School?
Know how we can increase your Chances by 300%
Introduction – Essec Business School
ESSEC Business School, considered one of the top universities, was founded in 1907. It has since grown to become one of France’s most prestigious business schools. It is one of just 76 schools globally that have received AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS accreditation. In addition, it is considered among the top universities globally. It’s also the first school in Europe to do so. ESSEC Business School has four campuses: one in Cergy-Pontoise, one in Paris La Defense, one in Singapore, and one in Rabat (Morocco). The Cergy-Pontoise campus is part of a French agglomeration community. It’s about 35 minutes from the heart of Paris. The institute is housed in the CNIT building in Paris La Defense, which was constructed specifically for executive education participants.
ESSEC MiM Overview
Essec Business School MiM is a 2-year, full-time, flexible multi campus program that provides gateway to worldwide markets and combines the best of a prestigious French “Grande Ecole” program with a unique exposure to international experiences with two world class campuses in both Paris and Singapore.
Students define their study and career path by building their own academic, professional and international curriculum achieved through the network of academic and corporate partners.
ESSEC MiM Highlights
ESSEC alumni network
Program and Curriculum
Being among the top five schools of management, ESSEC Business School MiM is a wise choice. Courses are tailor-made for students’ convenience. Campuses in three different countries mean exposure to a world-class lifestyle. More than 90 partnering networks ensure placements, skyrocketing job growth and fullfilled degree.
ESSEC Business school MiM has by far the strongest apprenticeship program placements, where students work for 3 days at a company and study for 2 days at the school. In return, the company pays the entire ESSEC MiM fees and also gives a healthy stipend to the student. This is an extremely economical way to finance your studies.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Organisational Theory and Behaviour
- Management Control
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Strategy and Management
- Principles of Finance
- Information Systems/Technology for Managers
- Law or Operations
200+ Elective Courses from 8 teaching departments
- Accounting and Management Control
- Public and Private Policy
- Operations Management
- Information Systems, Decision Sciences and Statistics
Each year, a great number of firms and individuals take part in ESSEC’s development by making financial contributions in the form of corporate patronage. This fiscally advantageous contribution enables companies to be involved in ESSEC’s development strategy, particularly on an international level.
Many Industry conferences are conducted. Some examples being –
1. A Security component of the business : Insuring Cyber Risk.
2. Threat Awareness : From Myth to reality
3. Who are you ? Biometrics, Opportunities and risks.
ESSEC is home to many clubs like –
1. ESSEC Solution Enterprises.
2. ESSEC Flying Club.
3. ESSEC Divercity.
4. Extreme ESSEC.
Do you have a Profile that is good enough for Top Schools?
Take our Free Profile Evaluation & Find Out
Overall ESSEC Masters in Management placements are pretty good, and hence ESSEC Masters in Management is an attractive proposition for most people. We can write about alumni and more information which makes placement attractive in a school.
Top 3 Sectors
2- Banking & Finance
3- Health and Pharmaceuticals
|Finance and Banking||21%|
|Health, Pharmaceuticals, etc.||13%|
|IT and Communication||10%|
Top companies recruiting from ESSEC MiM
- J.P. Morgan
- Goldman Sachs
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ €20,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– €15,000|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earnings)||3.4 years|
Which Schools are Dream, Competitive & Safe for you?
Find via our Profile Evaluation
ESSEC Alumni Info
ESSEC has a network of 47,000 graduates. The graduates have been living and working in more than 71 countries.
The Alumni community is another key element of the ESSEC Masters in Management eco-system – and a formidable catalyst for the promotion and collective development of the School.
Some Famous Alumni –
1. Pierre Nanterme, CEO of Accenture.
2. Fleur Pallerin, France Culture Minister, 2014-16.
3. Charles Konan Banny, Former PM of Ivory Coast.
- The Financial Times has ranked ESSEC MiM as the third best program in the world in 2020, and the fourth best program in the world according to The Economist. It is considered as a 2-year flexible full-time multi-campus programme recognised by the French government that provides a route to global markets.
- Students choose their study and career path by developing their own academic, professional, and international curriculum through a network of academic and corporate partners, which is at the heart of the ESSEC Masters in Management Program.
- Since its establishment in 1907, the Master in Management programme has produced prominent alumni who have held positions such as CEO, Chairman, Managing Directors, Vice President, Entrepreneurs and Founders, Managers, Executives, Consultants, CFO, Director, Head of Departments, and others.
- a non-French 3-year bachelor’s degree (minimum level) in any field of study (engineering, sciences, business, management & economics, humanities & social sciences, law, health, political science & international relations, architecture & real estate, etc.)
- The applicant should be under 32 years of age.
- English Proficiency is required.
AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Book a Free Strategy Session to understand how we can help you get into the World’s Best Schools.
The Applicant has to pay a non-refundable ESSEC MiM fees of €100 for the application. Exempted for holders of B2M Alliance Passport: School of Business and Management, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), IE Business School, Smith School of Business – Queen’s University at Kingston, Mannheim Business School, Warwick Business School.
- One Curriculum Vitae
- One Motivation Letter (One page Maximum)
- Authenticated copies of official degrees since high school (school leaving).
- Authenticated Copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities, including exchange programs.
- Copy of Passport, or National Identity Card, etc.
- Official GMAT/GRE Scores
- TOEFL/IELTS/ TOEIC/ Cambridge Scores
- 2 Letter of Recommendations
ESSEC requires one SOP and 2 essays.
The Statement of Purpose is a Free format letter which is employed by ESSEC to give you a portal to
i. Introduce yourself in a brief paragraph
ii. Talk about Why ESSEC, Why the MIM program & How it can help you to achieve your career goals.
What matters most to you, and why? Tell us the values and experiences that have shaped the person you are (maximum 400 words)
Provide to the Admission Committee any relevant additional information (not already detailed in the rest of your application)
(maximum 300 words)
Let us read through what we have learnt till now about MiM.
- The FT ranked the Masters in Management programme third in the world.
- Forty per cent of the students are international students from more than 98 different countries.
- MiM provides students with the critical business knowledge, adaptive mentality, and business-ready practical skills they need to succeed in today’s brutally competitive economy.
- More than 47,000 executives make up the global alumni network.
ESSEC MiM admission process is easy, but the requirements need to be kept in mind. A GMAT or GRE score is required in ESSEC, along with other requirements as mentioned in the blog. Through this ESSEC MiM review, you must have gained sufficient information about ESSEC MiM.
FAQ No- 1 - Can Indians apply to ESSEC MiM in round 2?
Yes, Indians can apply to ESSEC MiM in round 2. Advantages of applying in round 2 are that it provides valuable time for planning, writing essays, and establishing that you are the proper fit for the institution.
Additionally, if you believe you will need to retake the GMAT or require additional time to polish your profile (e.g., taking some online courses, participating in extracurricular activities, or significantly increasing your work experience), the second round is ideal for you.
FAQ No- 2 - How to write ESSEC MiM resume?
To write ESSEC MiM resume, follow the following reasons:
1. Find an effective resume format
2. Standardize the type and size of the font
3. Write in bullet points
4. Highlight your work experiences
5. Mention your extracurriculars to diversify your resume
6. Proofread before sending
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services
Other schools you can check
Imperial College Business School Ranks 2nd in the UK and 15th in the world. The MSc Management program is an intensive, full-time, one-year program that prepares graduates coming from diverse academic…
The LSE MiM Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Masters in Management program at LSE and understand if it would be the correct choice for them.
UCL is a world-class business school in central London. It has been ranked amongst the top-notch B-schools in Europe and its MSc Finance program is an internationally known master’s program, bringing together expert lectures and brilliant minds.