ESSEC Asia-Pacific Campus
ESSEC MBA Overview
Through its undergraduate, graduate, executive education and PhD programs in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and beyond, ESSEC Business School trains agile, creative and open-minded professionals and fosters a spirit of lifelong learning. The mission of ESSEC Business School is to create and disseminate cutting-edge knowledge, to train and develop bold pioneers and influential leaders for both the business world and society as a whole.
ESSEC MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’20||3|
Want to know your chances at ESSEC?
Program and Curriculum
Through the ESSEC Global MBA program, students will acquire the skills and knowledge required to deal with complex situations arising from the digital revolution, build up your network, learn to think out-of-the-box, create value, make decisions in the face of uncertainty and risk, manage in multi-cultural environments, work in global business contexts and think independently and collaboratively in teams. ESSEC Singapore provides an MBA in Strategy and Leadership major.
- Business Law: Effective Leadership through Legal Literacy
- Statistical Analysis for Management
- Business Model Innovation in the Digital Age
- Digital Disruption
- Geopolitics and Business
- Business and Society, Sustainability, Responsible Leadership Seminar
- Project Management for Digital Initiatives
- Cyber Security Strategy for Business Leaders
- Business Analytics
- Leadership Training
- Management of People at Work
- Global Negotiator: Making Deals Across Cultural Borders
- Advanced Excel for Managers
- Financial Accounting Refresher
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- French/Mandarin Classes
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Operations Management
- ESSEC-QS Future Leader Scholarship
- Philippe Mathe Fellowship
- Serge Bellanger French-American MBA Student Scholarship
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
- High Potential Scholarship
- Fast Fair Reduction Scholarship
- Diversity Scholarship
- Leadership Scholarship
- Capstone Field Consulting Project
- Business trips: Luxembourg and Amsterdam
- Digital Week Competition in France
The ESSEC Global MBA Career Services Team continuously works towards building partnerships with major companies and institutions in the corporate world. The team supports students in developing the skills they need to be exceptional candidates for world-class recruiters. Thanks to the engagement of alumni, HR, and executive search firms, the team is able to kickstart student’s careers in their desired industry and help them achieve their goals.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from ESSEC
- MCKINSEY & COMPANY
- BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH
- ORANGE BANK
- SOCIETE GENERALE
- BOLLORE LOGISTICS
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+$22,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||-$11,200|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||2.8 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
ESSEC MBA Alumni Info
The ESSEC Alumni association currently consists of over 55 local chapters around the globe. This active network engages regularly with students, organizing events throughout the year, maintaining an exclusive directory of contacts, and promoting partnerships between current and former ESSEC students and the global business community.
Some Famous Alumni
- Heang Chorr (Founder and Managing Partner of Qualgro)
- Puneet Chatwal (MD & CEO at Indian Hotels Company Limited)
- Fleur Pellerin (Founder and CEO of Korelya Capital)
ESSEC Singapore MBA : Class Profile
Essec Singapore is a school that falls under the competitive category, meaning that it has an acceptance rate of 15-20%. Essec MBA puts a lot of emphasis on global outlook and experiences, hence it is imperative for candidates to reflect the values to globalization in their application.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum age of 26 years old at the time of application.
- At least 3 years of post-university professional experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in a management role.
- Work experience abroad or in an international environment.
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score.
- Advanced level of English
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with an ESSEC expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at ESSEC Singapore with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
ESSEC MBA Deadlines
Applications are now closed for the September 2020 intake. The applications for 2021 Intake will start in November
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fee is $150.
- A professional résumé (1-2 pages maximum)
- A copy of your passport or ID card
- Official transcripts of grades from all prior academic establishments
- Original GMAT or GRE score
- Two professional referees, who will receive a request to complete the online reference form when you submit your online application
For international candidates, the committee also assesses:
Application Essays (ESSEC MBA)
“Essec MBA has one common essay question for all applicants and specific major essay questions. All of these essays are to be answered in 300-500 words. Students should only opt for optional essays if they find it necessary to share additional information about their candidature that is not already covered in the required essays or in other parts of your application.
What career are you targeting immediately following the MBA, indicating function, field, target company/companies, and region of the world? Similarly, in detail, how does your career path continue in the medium term and long term?
Please give an example of when you created positive change within an organization, highlighting elements of teamwork, leadership, creativity, and interculturalism, where applicable.
Please briefly describe an important, current issue in your home country or organization, and how strategic leadership and digital transformation could address and solve this issue.
You may choose to write about a subject of your choice if you feel you have something additional to share. You may also use this space to write about any of the components of your candidature that you feel requires additional explanation.
Other application information
Candidates have to undergo an interview session as well in order to discuss their background, interests, goals and inspiration.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services