Frankfurt School Of Finance and Management
FSFM Master of Finance Overview
Master of Finance offered at FSFM is a 4 semester full-time program that offers flexible program structure allowing part-time emplyment with the 3-day Model. The Master of Finance was the first Master’s degree offered by Frankfurt School and to this day it remains the largest of their postgraduate programmes. The program is a perfect blend of theoretical learning, case studies and group work.
FSFM MSc Finance Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’18||21|
Program and Curriculum
Frankfurt School is one of Europe’s renowned business schools delivering German excellence in management and finance education. It is known for its broad range of fields and disciplines and numerous specializations in teaching and research. The programme combines a structured approach and gives students the flexibility to set their own focus by specialising in one of four concentrations- Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Risk Management and Financial Advisory.
- Statistics & Econometrics
- Macro- & Monetary Economics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Foundations of Finance
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance Offsite
- Financial Products & Modelling
- Risk Management
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning in Finance
- Responsible Management in Finance
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Advanced Mergers & Acquisitions
- Applying Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Alternative Investments
- Bank Controlling & Treasury
- Business Engineering: How to design a high performance company
- Business Modeling Simulation
- Consumer Behaviour
- FX Options & Structured Products
- Renewable Energy Finance
- ESG Investing: People. Power. Profit
- Entrepreneurship & Technology
- Quantitative Trading and Analysis with Python
- Strategic Finance and Technology Change
- IE Exchange in Madrid
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management
- Financial Advisory
Frankfurt School of Finance and Management’s exclusive corporate connections allow you to build a strong network for your career. Their Careers Services team are always available to provide you with individual consultations on careers in business and management. Along with that their consistent guest lectures and industry visits, and the opportunity to work part-time throughout the full-time studies, leaves you in the spotlight for employment after graduation.
|Start Up/Venture Capital/BlockChain||2%|
Top companies recruiting from FSFM
Top 3 Sectors
- Corporate/ Retail Banking
- Investment Banking
- Allianz Global Investors
- BNP Paribas
- Deutsche Bank
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- KPMG AG
- Porsche Consulting
Want to know your chances at FSFM?
FSFM MSc Finance Alumni Info
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management cultivates and maintains close, trust-based relationships and friendships with our alumni. They also maintain an online network through which our alumni can share career-related information and build their own professional and personal networks. Finally, They organise numerous events, meetings and forums that act as potent communication platforms.
Some Famous Alumni
- Christian Sewing
- Alexander Doll
- Axel Frein
The Master of Finance follows a unique time model that permits you to work part-time whilst pursuing your full-time Master’s degree. We call this the “3-day Model”.Students typically attend classes three days a week, either on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays or on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. This leaves three working days during the week for self-study, language courses or part-time employment. Some lectures or excursions are organised as blocked week events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Excellent written and spoken English skills (Minimum TOEFL iBT 90, IELTS 7.0, or equivalent) GMAT, GRE or Frankfurt School Admission Test Successful participation in our admission interview
FSFM Master of Finance Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 30th November 2019|
|Round 2 31st March 2020|
|Round 3 30th June 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Have queries regarding the program?
Join our Facebook Group!
- Copy of your passport
- CV or resume (English)
- Transcript and degree certificate from previous university degree(s) (if not in English or German a certified translation is required)
- GMAT / GRE score report or equivalent, or registration for our FS Admissions Test
- TOEFL / IELTS score report (minimum 90 TOEFL ibt or minimum 7.0 IELTS)
- Other documentation supporting professional experience or other extracurricular activities, if applicable.
Essay 1: Why do you feel Frankfurt School and the Master of Finance programme are the right fit for you? (max 500 Words)
- Essay 2: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? With the gained finance knowledge how can you contribute to solving (future) problems?
For this question you have the option to either upload a video essay (preferred, max. 1:30 minute) or to submit a written essay (max. 500 words).
- Essay 3: Is there anything that you have not mentioned in your application essays so far that you would like the admissions committee to know? (Max 500 Words)