GRENOBLE ECOLE DE MANAGEMENT
Master in International Management (MIB)
Grenoble MIB Overview
The mission of the Master in Management program is to provide employers worldwide with graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management. The program focus on international aspects of business and management. One gets to study in a truly multicultural environment with students from over 50 nationalities.
Grenoble MIB Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||32|
Want to know your chances at GEDM?
Program and Curriculum
Master in International Business program at Grenoble is a postgraduate program with a truly international perspective, dealing with the opportunities and challenges of the global organizational environment. The curriculum for the MIB program is very intensive and students are trained by a pool of internationally acclaimed academics and professional experts who help them develop skills and knowledge required for successful global careers. It is internationally recognized through the most prestigious higher education Quality Assurance bodies, AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS. The school is highly ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist and the QS Global University Rankings for their Masters in International Business program. It also provides global employers with graduates who have gained high levels of knowledge and skills, thereby making them highly attractive in the job market.
- International Business
- Strategy and operations
- International Management
- Managing Technology And Innovation
- Finance and Economics
- Business research and analysis
- Innovation and Agglomeration for employment growth
- Sustainable Management Development
- Entrepreneurial behavior and firm performance
- Sports and Fitness Club
- The Entrepreneurship club
- Training and counseling club
- The social club
Overall Grenoble placements are pretty good, and hence Grenoble Master in International Business is an attractive proposition for most people. We can write about alumni and more information which makes placement attractive in a school
Top 2 Sectors
- Business development
Companies recruiting from Grenoble
- Shanghai Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Procter & Gamble
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Grenoble MIB Alumni Info
Grenoble has an alumni network of 37,698, our graduates are making a difference worldwide in a diverse set of organizations that range from global corporations to start-ups. Year after year, students connect with sought-after companies looking for professionals who have the ambition to make a difference.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean-Marc Belly ( GP & MD, Aster)
- Eugen Cozonac (Founder, Firstly, Inc.)
- Adrien Barthel (CE0, Sleek)
Masters In International Business: Class Profile
Grenoble Ecole de Management is a world-leading European business school based in the south-east of France. Its international programs in particular have been well ranked by the international business press. It enjoys world class reputation mainly because of its Masters In International Business (MIB) which is considered one of the prestigious masters in management programs in the world.
- Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject with good grade average.
- Work experience is not compulsory.
- Fluency in English (see test requirements below).
- GMAT is not required for this program.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a GEDM expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at GEDM with our Services
Masters In International Business Deadlines
|Round 1||August 22, 2019|
|Round 2||September 12, 2019|
|Round 3||September 26, 2019|
|Round 4||October 09, 2019|
|Round 5||October 24, 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 academic references. Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240 / Internet-based (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in Reading and Speaking; minimum score of 21 in Listening and Writing). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
The Grenoble MIB application comprises of 3 motivational essays. Grenoble takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
Question 1 (200-300 words)
What would you like the GEM/GGSB admissions board to know about your professional work and / or academic experience?
Question 2 (200-300 words)
Question 3 (200-300 words)
What do you understand by culture shock? Have you ever experienced it and how did you deal with it?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services