Harvard Business School
MBA 2+2 Program
Boston, MA, USA
HBS 2+2 Program Overview
The Harvard MBA 2+2 Program grants deferred admission to students currently in their final year of college or master’s programs. It involves a period of work experience that ranges from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 4 years in a professional capacity in any public, private or nonprofit organization, accompanied by two years of study in the HBS MBA Program.
HBS 2+2 Program Highlights
Joint Degree Programs
Field Global Immersion
in 30+ countries
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||1|
Want to know your chances at HBS?
Program and Curriculum
The Harvard MBA 2+2 Program is a deferred MBA program that equips applicants to have a hold on the skills and attitude required to work in a professional setting. Students are further integrated with the incoming MBA batch, where they acquire essential leadership skills and comprehensive general management techniques through the immersive and pragmatic program structure.
HBS gives you the option to continue working with an organization for 4 or even 4 years before you take up a seat in its MBA program.
Here are some examples of the same
- Accounting and Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Negotiation, Organizations and Markets
- General Management
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
- Technology and Operations Management
- Business, Government and the International Economy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Leadership and Corporate Accountability
- The General Management & Operations Club
- The Partners’ Club
- The TechMedia Club
- The Wine & Cuisine Society
- The Women’s Student Association
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services – 29%
- Consulting – 25%
- Technology – 19%
Companies recruiting from HBS
- McKinsey & Company
- Ernst & Young
- Bain & Company
- Crawford & Co.
- Credit Suisse
- American Express
- Morgan Stanley
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+$120,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $22,400|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||4.88 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HBS 2+2 Alumni Info
With more than 46,000 living alumni spread across 169 countries, HBS students have a vast alumni network at their disposal. which includes industry leaders across fields like consulting, finance and technology. The school hosts networking events at regular intervals where students get to interact and network with professionals from varied fields and develop contacts that help them secure lucrative offers at top firms.
Some Famous Alumni
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
- Michael Porter, world-renowned economist
- Michael Bloomberg, CEO, Bloomberg LP
HBS 2+2 Program Class Profile
Minimum Work Exp
The Harvard 2+2 Program is an initiative of the Harvard Business School(HBS) which immerses students into leadership practice, through empowering them to solve real-world challenges.
HBS offers variety of Masters program Harvard MBA, Exceutive Education, Harvard 2+2 program. HBS has an amazing reputation for being one of the best business schools in the world and Harvard 2+2 program is recognised worldwide for expert lectures in diverse management disciplines.
- Applicants must be final year students in undergraduate or full-time masters program. They must graduate from the current program between October 1, 2018, and September 30, 2019.
- Masters students must not have worked after their undergrad and must have entered the program straight after graduating.
- Applicants have must have taken the GRE/GMAT between 9th April 2014 and 9th April 2019. The AWA section of either test and the Integrated Reasoning portion of the GMAT, if taking the GMAT, must be taken mandatorily.
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 June 1, 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Connect with an HBS expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at HBS with our Services
- Transcripts of your previous institution
- Online application form
- Application Essays
- GMAT/GRE score
- One page CV
- 2 Letter of Recommendations
- IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE Academic score (for some international students)
- Application fee 100 USD, nonrefundable, but can be waivered.
The HBS MBA application for the class of 2021 comprises of just 1 essay question, with no prescribed word limit.
As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy for the Harvard Business School MBA program?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services