HEC Paris MiM Overview
The Master in Management program at HEC Paris is designed for the leaders of tomorrow. It has maintained its top rank consistently. The program offers exceptional international opportunities, international opportunities. International exchanges, Double Degree programs with leading institutions, and the CEMS joint degree leave students with a range of opportunities. The placement and average salary records are highly impressive.
HEC MiM Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’19||1|
Want to know your chances at HEC Paris?
Program and Curriculum
HEC Paris offers a diverse range of programs specializing in education, research and management. The students come from diverse nationalities, creating a dynamic environment on campus. HEC has a 97% placement record. The location is quite alluring as it is in close proximity to Paris. Field trips, language and certificate courses are among the many exciting things that HEC Paris has to offer. No wonder why the biggest of the big companies recruit many of the HEC Paris graduates.
- Credit rating
- International banking
- Project Finance
- Business strategy for digital age
- Ethics and sustainability
- Global Human Resources Management
- Business performance management
- Company law
- Corporate Finance
- Decision and data modelling
- Financial accounting
- Financial markets
- Financial economics
- Methods of cost analysis
- Operations and supply chain management
- Strategic Management
- International Finance
- Economics – Paris Saclay Master in
- Economics (joint program with Ecole
- Polytechnique, ENSAE, ENS Cachan
and Paris Sud University)
- Managerial and Financial Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
Sponsored by a company, Certificates are a set of interdisciplinary courses and other types of field work related to a given sector. Each student selected for a certificate will be awarded an additional HEC certificate if he/she validates all the requirements of the course.
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Digital Transformation with Axa
- Energy & Finance with Deloitte et Société Générale
- Excellence in Client Experience with LVMH
- Luxury with Kering (Gucci, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Sergio Rossi, Boucheron…)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Social Business/Enterprise and Poverty with Danone, Schneider Electric and Renault.
HEC Paris considers community life to be one of the cornerstones of the education it provides. There are over 100 societies on campus with which students can get involved, covering a wide range of different activities and interests
- Arabic Society
- Christian Union
- HEC International Society
- Dance Association
- Drama Club
The opportunities for HEC Paris MiM Program are pretty high and global.96% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors such as consulting, finance, consumer goods, etc. Also, 40% of the graduate got jobs outside their home country.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from HEC Paris MiM
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HEC PARIS Alumni Info
The HEC Paris alumni network is a storehouse of successful stories of top executives and entrepreneurs. From analyst and consultant positions in Mckinsey, Amazon, Philips to founders of powerful business enterprises, they have achieved it all. More than 52,000 of the alumni are working across different sectors all around the world. The network is among the largest in Europe with the alumni based in over 132 countries. The network organizes more than 1000 of events to facilitate exchange between students and members and, also to provide counseling to prospective students. 98% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean-Paul Agon (Chairman & CEO of L’Oréal)
- François-Henri Pinault (Chairman & CEO of Kering)
- Baudouin Prot (Chairman of BNB Paribas)
Masters in Management : Class Profile
HEC Paris school of management offers a unique dual phase curriculum with an optional gap year. One can either opt for a major or an international double degree in the second phase.The dual degree programs are as follows:
- Bachelors degree of at least three years having obtained 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.).
- Applicants may apply in the same year they obtain their degree.
- Not older than 30 during the application year.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a HEC expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at HEC with our Services
Masters in Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|CHINA(pre-selected universities) 1st October 2019|
|Round 1 22nd October 2019|
|Round 2 7th January 2020|
|Round 3 3rd March 2020|
|Round 4 28th April 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is €100 and that for the SAI application is €190.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
Application Essays (HEC Direct)
The HEC Paris (direct) application comprises of 3 long essays. Like most universities, HEC Paris also takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top-notch.
Why are you applying to HEC Paris and this program? Please include your career goals in this essay (450 words max)
What is Leadership to you and how do you recognize a great leader? Please include personal example(s). (600 words max)
In recent weeks, what business issue or news topic have you found inspiring? (300 words max)
Anything else you wish to tell us? (Optional ) (1000 characters max)
Application Essays (SAI)
The HEC Paris SAI applications consists of four short questions (500 characters each) and an additional question regarding your sponsorship. You have to articulately convert your thoughts into words as the character limit is less and the value of the answers is sky high. Don’t make the mistake of underestimating these short questions and make sure they help in highlighting your profile.
Describe your proudest accomplishments.
Describe a situation where you faced failure, what lessons did you learn from it?
How does your application benefit the 5-member schools?
Did you take part in any extra-curricular activities in these past years? (hobby, non-profit, sports, etc…)
How will you finance your studies?
Other application information
Candidates whose applications are pre-selected have to undergo an interview session in order to discuss their background, interests, goals and inspiration.
Check out what our Past HEC clients say about our Services
The experience was awesome and I could not ask for more. I found MIM-Essay while searching for answers on google randomly, what I liked the most was the top-notch personalized services according to my needs.
Anxious about the process of going about my application, I came across Mim-Essay, the life saver! I was given the proper guidance and support which helped me land my dream B-school.