MSC International Business
HEC MIB Overview
The HEC MIB Review provides information to the students who want to gain a quick understanding of the Msc International Business at HEC Montreal and understand if it would be the correct choice for them. A brief review of the school is provided which consist of data about the Msc International Business such as the application process, the class profile and placement statistics.
HEC MIB Highlights
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’19||75|
Want to know your chances at HEC Montreal?
Program and Curriculum
HEC Montreal’s Msc International Business course help students become a cosmopolitan manager and pursue their career well beyond Canada’s borders. No matter what you choose the thesis or supervised project stream, You will gain immense knowledge of the globalization issues facing businesses.
The environment at HEC Montreal facilitates a much better understanding of the business culture.
Its mission is to foster awareness and exchanges related to cultural and business networks in developing countries. Conferences, networking events and roundtables are organized around themes such as doing business in emerging economies like Russia, Africa and Latin America.
- Landscape and Challenges of International Business
- Internationalization of the Firm
- Industry Analysis : An International Perspective
- Qualitative Research Methods for International Business
- Quantitative Methods in International Business Research
- Online Information Session
- Master Class
- Fondation HEC Montréal Seminar
- Cultural Club
- Activities of students Association interest group
100% of MiM graduates get placed within 3 months of graduation. Options are pretty high for global jobs as well. Graduates can work in a wide range of sectors.The School also offers excellent support for job searches, with its Career Management Services. For example, it organizes networking activities and posts job offers on its web portal. All these things, combined with the excellent education.
Companies recruiting from HEC Montreal
- RBC Group
- National Bank
- Sun Life
- UBI Soft
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HEC Alumni Info
With an alumni network of 87,900, HEC graduates are making a difference worldwide in a diverse set of organizations around the globe.students connect with sought-after companies looking for professionals who have the ambition to make a difference
Msc in International Business : Class Profile
HEC Montreal is a prominent Canadian business school, whose programs have received the prestigious accreditation by EQUIS. Masters of Science in International Business is designed to produce efficient specialist in the financial markets, business challenge solvers, and experts who can enhance international social development and innovation.
Montreal MiM Deadlines
|Intakes Deadline Dates|
|Fall 15th March|
|Winter 15th September|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Copies of official transcripts
- Not required for studies done at HEC Montréal.
- Copies of university diplomas
- Not required for studies done at HEC Montréal.
- List of courses in which you are currently enrolled
- For each course, specify the name of the institution and the term.
- Proof of professional titles (order, association, etc.), if applicable
- Proof of compliance with language requirements
- Collegial studies (CEGEP): No proof of compliance to provide.
- Others studies or test : Copies of official transcripts or test score. The official scores on tests taken outside of HEC Montréal must be transmitted directly by the organization responsible.
- At least two letters of recommendation, preferably from professors or, if not possible, from people of your workplace.
- Official scores on GMAT, TAGE MAGE or GRE tests
- Required for studies done abroad.
- Motivational letter including answers to the following questions:
- Choice of program What professional and intellectual concerns motivate you to pursue Master’s-level studies in Administration? Please explain your choice of specialization.
- Career plan What type of job do you think you will have after completing your Master’s in Administration (e.g. what type of company, positions and responsibilities)?
- Fields of interest What are your fields of interest, for research or your supervised project?
- Work experience (optional) Briefly explain any work experience you may have if it is relevant for your admission application.
- Each answer, typed on the computer, must not exceed one page.
Application EssaysThe MIB application comprises of 3 essays questions. HEC Montreal uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
HEC Montreal Essays
- Answer the following question
- In which direction do you wish to take your career by pursuing an MIB at HEC Montréal? (500 words maximum)If you have previously applied for admission, you must also answer the following question:
- How has your situation changed since you applied last time? Make sure you explain any change in your work experience, studies and volunteering (250 words maximum).
- Three video essays
- Once they have completed their online applications, candidates will receive in the week that follows a link to the video essay platform in order to record their essays. Candidates should submit their essays within 7 days.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services