HEC Paris Business School
Jouy-en-Josas, France Doha, Qatar
HEC Paris MBA Overview
The MBA program at HEC Paris is designed for the leaders of tomorrow. It has maintained its top rank consistently. A series of hands-on opportunities, such as the two-day Off-Campus Leadership Seminar and the student-run, multisport MBA Tournament (MBAT), develop your confidence to lead in all circumstances, and teach you how to motivate others to work toward a common goal. A rigorous combination of academic theory combined with learning-by-doing activities will stretch your limits, and thoroughly prepare you for the real world of business.
HEC Paris MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’20||7|
Want to know your chances at HEC Paris?
Program and Curriculum
The 16-month-long curriculum is specifically designed to give you the time needed to learn new skills, as well as gain specific work experience in a new sector or job function. It incorporates a personalized career-development program with our Career Center, as well as unique, hands-on learning and leadership opportunities. It is an ideal length of time to make a real impact on your future without keeping you out of the workforce for too long. The curriculum is divided into two phases: Fundamental and Customized.
- Problem Solving and Communications
- Financial Accounting and Reporting – Bach Business Game
- Financial Markets
- Managerial Economics
- Statistics and Business Analytics
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Leading People and Teams
- NegoSim Business Simulation
- Corporate Finance
- Ethics and Sustainability
- Management Accounting and Control
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- The Sigma Challenge Simulation
The MBA program offers 70+ electives in the following specializations
- Digital Innovation
- Advanced Management
- Sustainable and Disruptive Innovation
The HEC Paris Career Center (CC) offers a dynamic approach to helping you achieve your career transformation. Our corporate approach focuses on increasing the range and deepening the quality of the companies that come to recruit on campus. Our individualized approach focuses on giving you the exact tools you need to realize your post-MBA career goals.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from HEC Paris MBA
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
- A.T. Kearney
- BNB Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Deutsche Bank
- Air Liquide
- Rocket Internet
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||€ 72,500|
|Cost of Living||+ € 24,945|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– €6,666|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||3.3 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
HEC Paris Alumni Info
The HEC Paris alumni network is a storehouse of successful stories of top executives and entrepreneurs. From analyst and consultant positions in Mckinsey, Amazon, Philips to founders of powerful business enterprises, they have achieved it all. More than 60,000 of the alumni are working across different sectors all around the world. The network is among the largest in Europe with the alumni based in over 152 countries. The network organizes more than 1300 events to facilitate exchange between students and members and, also to provide counseling to prospective students.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean-Paul Agon -Chairman & CEO of L’Oréal
- François-Henri Pinault – Chairman & CEO of Kering
- Baudouin Prot – Chairman of BNB Paribas
HEC Paris MBA : Class Profile
- Bachelors degree at an accredited university.
- At least 2 years of work experience. The ideal candidate has between 2 and 10 years of professional working experience.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
HEC Paris MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 4 May 2020|
|Round 2 8 June 2020|
|Round 3 14 August 2020|
|Round 4 14 September 2020|
|Round 5 14 October 2020|
|Round 6 16 November 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is €200
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Essays
- 2 Recommendations
- Current Professional Resume in English
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- Copy of Passport (copies of both if you have dual nationality) or birth certificate
- Official GMAT or GRE score Report (shared with us using our code 0TL-6C-28) and a scan of your score report
- Test taker copy TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or PTE Score Report
HEC Paris MBA application has 2 essays and 4 short answer questions.
Why are you applying to the HEC MBA Program now? What is the professional objective that will guide your career choice after your MBA, and how will the HEC MBA contribute to the achievement of this objective? (500 words)
What do you consider your most significant life achievement? (250 words)
Leadership and ethics are inevitably intertwined in the business world. Describe a situation in which you have dealt with these issues and how they have influenced you. (250 words)
Imagine a life entirely different from the one you now lead, what would it be? (250 Words)
Please choose from one of the following essays: (250 Words)
1) What monument or site would you advise a first-time visitor to your country or city to discover, and why?
2) Certain books, movies or plays have had an international success that you believe to be undeserved. Choose an example and analyse it.
3) What figure do you most admire and why? You may choose from any field (arts, literature, politics, business, etc).
Is there any additional information you would like to share with us? (900 words)
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services