IESEG School of Management
Masters of Science Management
Lille & Paris, France
IESEG MiM Overview
IÉSEG School of Management is one of the top Business Schools in France.As a French Grande École and member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles, IÉSEG is part of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country. It is also awarded with the international accreditations EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.Established in 1964 in Lille, the school has a second campus in Paris – La Défense, European biggest business hub. With its two campuses, the School counts more than 4800 students.
IESEG MiM Highlights
Rank as French Business School
100% have Phd/doctrate
|QS World Rankings ’18||68|
Want to know your chances at IESEG?
Program and Curriculum
IESEG offers a diverse range of programs specializing in education, research and management. The students come from diverse nationalities, creating a dynamic environment on campus. The Master of Science in Management program is entirely taught in English. Students have much flexibility in terms of planning their studies and selecting courses and also you have the opportunity to obtain a degree from a partner university through the Exchange programs.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Technology and Globalization
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Business Process Modelling
- Firm Valuation
- Talent Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Financial Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship and innovation.
There are 9 specialisations offered byy IESEG in this masters program:
- Audit Control
- International Business Economics
- Informatin Sysytems Management
- Entreprenurship and Innovation
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Negotiation and sales management
Students of the Grande Ecole Program in the Master Cycle have the opportunity to take part in consulting projects in business, or, either in entrepreneurship or in innovation.
1.Consulting project in Business
2.Consulting Project in Entrepreneurship
3.Consulting Project in Innovation
At the end of their IÉSEG curriculum, students have spent an average of 12 months in companies and have acquired a minimum of 4 months of work experience abroad (internship or gap year).There are two options avaaible for internships.
1.executive internships – The duration of the internship is 6 months between January to June, or July to December. The aim of this internship is to conduct a mission with responsibilities (at the level of a “junior manager”) and develop student’s ability to analyze problems, to offer solutions and to take responsibility
The missions have to be linked with the specialization selected by the student
2. Gap year internship- The missions in gap year internships can be carried out in various areas of management, and in different company/organizational structures. The aim is to develop the student’s career/professional project, develop skills.
During the Master cycle, students have to complete a Final Thesis (or dissertation) or a consulting project. This semester represents the end result of years of theoretical and practical training provided at IÉSEG. The objectives are to develop analytical, research and organizational skills related to real situations.It aims to show students’ aptitude to work on complex problems, the results of their research and suggested solutions.
- Club Real State
- Club Conseil
- Club Digital Marketing et Innovation
- Club Entrepreneurs LILLE (Hauts-de-France) PARIS (Ile-de-France)
Masters of Science available for Double Degree for Master Grande Ecole (MGE) students:
1.Finance (open to students in the MGE Audit – Control track)
2.International Accounting, Audit & Control
3.Business Analysis & Consulting (open to students in the MGE Management of Information Systems track, MGE Operations track, MGE Accounting track and MGE Finance track)
5.Digital Marketing & CRM
6.Big Data Analytics for Business
The placements statistics for IESEG is preety good. According to a survey the placement rate for masters in management program is 90.9%. Students get their first job either before leaving the School (81.3%) or within two months of leaving (9.6%). The students are recruited as Financial Analyst, Marketing, Communication and Development Manager ,Digital Project Manager ERP Financial Consultant, Business Sustainability Project Manager in notable compsnies such as HSBC,Decathlon,Nomura ,Oliver Wyman,PwC, Roland Berger etc
|Administration, Finance, Accounting||18.9%|
|Consultancy & Advisory||12.9%|
|Purchasing, Supply, Logistics||6%|
|Engineering, IT, Information Systems & Energy||4.2%|
|Communication, Sustainable development, CSR,HR||1.8%|
Top companies recruiting from IESEG
Top 3 Sectors
- Commerical Functions
- Ernst and young
- Arthur D Little
Banking & Financial Services
- Bank Accord
- Deutsche Bank American Express
- CGI Atos
- Armee de Terre
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
IESEG MiM Alumni Info
The IESEG alumni hold evidence to success stories of top executives and entrepreneurs. IESEG MiM graduates are now working as marketing specialists, financial consultants, business analysts, reporting specialists, risk manager, sales manager, product manager, pricing analysts, energy consultants in top companies like KPMG, EY, Oliver Wyman, Roland Berger, Deutsche Bank,Adhrena, American Expressand a lot more!
In IESEG Grande École Program students have the opportunity to obtain a degree from a partner university through the exchange program.With more than 280 partner universities in over 65 countries, IÉSEG sends more than 1000 students to its exchange partners for a study abroad experience. To make this more efficent and so that students can grow their networking , the exchange program has been made mandtory in the masters of maangement curriculum.
- An undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Non-native English speakers need to provide English Proficiency test results (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS or BULATS)
AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA, Conferences DES Grand Ecoles
Connect with an IESEG expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at IESEG with our Services
IESEG MiM Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 December 6th 2018|
|Round 2 January 29th 2019|
|Round 3 March 20th 2019|
|Round 4 June 4th 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The candidates applying in IESEG as international students would need to complete and send an application file alongwith the below mentioned doculemts.As, the admission to the Master program is based on the students’ application, academic performance, level of English Proficiency and recommendation letters.
- online application
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management or related field (transcripts and diploma)
- English proficiency test (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 4 skills 800) for non native English speakers
- 3 recommendation letters
- Copy of passport
- Each candidate will need to provide a motivation video on the VisioTalent website.
- Application fee-€140
For their application essays, the candidates would be asked these with a maximum 1200 character limit for each:
1. Why do you want to study in a business school?
2. Why would you like to join the Grande École Program and what are your expectations?
3. What other institutions have you applied for?
4. How do you imagine your work life ? What are your dreams ?
5. What differentiates you from the other candidates? What would be your added-value to the school?
6. Is there a project / or something in your life you are proud of? Please detail the project (it can be family-related, association, schools projects…) and how you achieved it.
7. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? And why?
8. Have you ever worked (or internships)? If so, describe your main experiences and what you learnt from it.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services