IESEG School of Management
IESEG School of Management Overview
The MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting is a one year program completely taught in English which aims at providing future managers and consultants with the managerial and communication skills required to act as change agents and to create a sustainable performance for companies operating in a global environment.
The program not only focuses on a financial perspective but allows you to study performance from many angles, such as human resources management, IT, operations management, risks, etc.
Students are trained to acquire the necessary knowledge and competencies to translate strategic plans into tangible outcomes.
|QS World Rankings ’20||51|
Want to know your chances at IESEG ?
Program and Curriculum
The MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting is developed to equip students with all the managerial and communication skills required to fully understand how sustainable performance can be achieved and how change can be implemented in a company.
During the courses, students will have to apply the concepts, models, and theories covered, in case studies. Consequently, each course will help students to further develop their communication skills and team working capabilities.
- Introduction to Financial Data Analysis and Firm valuation
- SAP for Business Process Management
- Excel VBA
- Consulting Tools
- CSR and Communication Skills
- Ethics, Skills, and Behavior
- Business Process Modeling
- Managing and Leading the Professional Service Firm
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Management Accounting I
- Management Accounting II
- 4–6 month internship or work experience anywhere in the world.
Alternatively, students can opt for a consulting project or a thesis.
Alongside the courses, the program includes various workshops and
corporate events to further develop your personal and professional
skills. These cover a range of topics, such as conflict management in
cross-cultural environments and intercultural communication.
- Culture & Societal Issues
- Corporate Relations and Entrepreneurship
The specific skills developed during the Master of Science in Business Analysis & Consulting offers numerous opportunities for employment in all fields associated with consulting and management functions.
Large consulting companies or SMEs provide professional options for consultants in areas such as strategy, human resource management, operations management, and information systems.
AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Finance Services and Insurance
- ICT Services and Business Solutions
- Management Consulting
Companies recruiting from IESEG School of Management
- Amane Advisors
- Cap Gemini
- Iliade Consulting
- Konica Minolta
- Société Générale Consulting
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Tuition Fees||€ 15,750|
|Cost of Living||+ € 9600|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– € 5000|
|Total Investment||€ 20,350|
|Average Salary||€ 55,607|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||4 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
IESEG Alumni Info
The IÉSEG’s network of graduates is composed of more than 9,000 former students.
They work in various fields such as marketing and communication, finance, audit, human resources, sales management, or have launched their own companies.
Some Famous Alumni
- Richard Arnault (Chief Financial Officer of Haas Gestion)
- Bénédicte BARBRY (Director of External Relations and Public Affairs
- Lisbeth CACERES (Internal Control Director of L’Oréal)
Masters in Management : Class Profile
- A Bachelor degree in Business-related fields or engineering from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- A good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2.
Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a IESEG expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at IESEG with our Services
Masters in Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Rolling Admission 31st May 2020|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is €100.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
Application Essays IESEG
The IESEG application comprises of 6 motivational essays. Like most universities, IESEG also takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top-notch.
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver up to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case. No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- Partner Scholarships: 10% tuition reduction for all admitted applicants coming from one of our partner universities worldwide
- Early Bird Scholarships: 10% tuition reduction for all applications submitted before February 15th
- GMAT Scholarships:
20% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 610 and 640
30% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 650 and 680
40% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 690 and 720
50% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score of 730 or higher
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Up to 25% reduction based on the applicant’s overall portfolio based on high levels of academic performance, rigor, motivation, extra-curricular activities and/or professional expertise.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services