Imperial College MiM Review
Masters in Management
Applying for Imperial College?
Know how we can increase your Chances by 300%
Introduction – Imperial college Business School
Imperial College Business School Ranks 2nd in the UK and 15th in the world. The MSc Management program is an intensive, full-time, one-year program that prepares graduates coming from diverse academic backgrounds for an extensive range of careers in the management discipline such as management, consulting, and professional services.
Imperial college MiM Overview
MSc Management is an intensive one year programme aimed at transforming recent graduates into highly responsible, effective and successful decision-makers in global business.The MSc Management programme’s distinctive combination of business-focused learning encompasses theory and its application to the real world via practical case studies and hands-on tasks involving companies and other external institutions. Students are inspired by the value of creativity and socially responsible thinking, and they leverage the richness of their teams to devise solutions that foster innovation, financial performance and business sustainability. The graduates thrive in the corporate, consulting and entrepreneurial world. An Imperial MSc Management is a highly effective way to shape your career and is suitable for high caliber, motivated, ambitious students who want an edge in today’s competitive job market.”
Imperial college MiM Highlights
LBS alumni network
Program and Curriculum
The Imperial MiM programme is structured to provide a blend of in-depth theory and practical experience. It provides students with full-time corporate work experience alike. Students have the option of selecting from a list of 40 electives. Aside from the theoretical courses, there are Global Immersion field trips that help to transfer theory into experience in order to solve problems, which is a basic business ability that is in high demand.
- Core Courses
- Pre study online modules
- business school clubs
- Events (Information Session)
- Accounting and Corporate Reporting Analysis
Global Operations and Projects
- Advanced Corporate
- Finance Management of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital and Growth Finance Private Equity (online)
- Risk Management for Corporate and Financial Institutions
- Business Analytics
- Energy Business Leadership Skills
- Project Managemen
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- The Economics of Information and Intellectual Property
- Family Business Management
- Strategy and Innovation in Fintech
- Strategy and Innovation in Digital Business
- Brand Management Consumer Behaviour
- Emerging Technologies in Marketing
- Sales Force Management
- Accounting Primer
- Careers Primer
- Data Analysis Primer
- Finance Primer
- Maths Primer
- Digital Business
- Energy Business
- Financial Services
- Strategy and Leadership
- Africa Business club
- Asia Business club
- Consulting club
- Energy club
- Entrepreneurship club
- India Business club
- Family Business club
- Finance club
- FMCG, Luxury Goods and Retail club
- Latin America club
- North America club
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications club
- Energy Society
- Imperial College Finance Society
- International Public Health Society
- Imperial College Women In Business Society
- QS World Grad School Tour in Jakarta
- An exclusive evening with Imperial in Singapore
- Mastering the application process: Your questions answered webinar
- MSc International Management and MSc Management webinar
Do you have a Profile that is good enough for Top Schools?
Take our Free Profile Evaluation & Find Out
Here are some employment statistics of graduates of the Imperial MSc Management program which proves why it is an attractive proposition for students across the globe:
- 91% Students Employed within three months.
- 65% Students Employed in Uk.
- 66% Students Employed in Consulting or Finance.
Top 3 Sectors
|FMCG, Luxury Goods & Retail||5%|
|Marketing & Advertising||3%|
|Media & Entertainment||2%|
Top companies recruiting from Imperial College
- L.E.K. Consulting
- McKinsey & Company
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Bain & Co
- Jardine Matheson
- J.P. Morgan
- London Stock
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+£1,000|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– £4,500|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||3.25 years|
Which Schools are Dream, Competitive & Safe for you?
Find via our Profile Evaluation
Imperial College MSc Alumni Info
With over 16,500 alumni spanning more than 120 countries, Imperial College Business School alumni network allows for international connections and access to business leaders across all industry sectors.
Some Famous Alumni
- Belen Gallego(Associate at The Boston Consulting Group)
- Jacklyn Nagle (Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company)
Imperial College London is a world class university with global leaders in field of business, science and technology. The Msc in Finance programe ranked 12th in the world in the Financial Times Masters. The program provides unique combination of latest research and practical applications in field of finance.
- MSc Management is designed for recent graduates and, to be eligible for the 2018-19 intake, you should have graduated in June 2015 or later.
- Candidates with more than three years’ work experience may wish to consider applying for the Imperial MBA, which provides a good foundation in the fundamental areas of business and a wide portfolio of electives.
AMBA, AASCB, EQUIS
& ATHENA SWAN
We have a 97% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
Book a Free Strategy Session to understand how we can help you get into the World’s Best Schools.
The application requirements for Imperial are given below. Entrance exams scores are required for Imperial MSc like the GRE/GMAT score. The applicant is recommended that a strong essay, LOR, and other transcripts help you gain admission at Imperial. GMAT/GRE scores are also required.
- Full transcripts of your degree level studies to date
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- Career planning questions
- Quantitative experience statement
- Two references and their contact details – at least one of which must be academic
- Application processing fee of £50
- English language test results (if applicable)
The Imperial MSc application comprises three long essays and some short answer questions. Imperial takes its essays very seriously and uses them as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. In addition, it helps them better understand the applicant’s profile. So, make sure your essays as an applicant are top-notch.
List your target organization(s) and role. (200 characters)
What gaps in your skillset will you need to develop to prepare for this career? (800 characters)
Please use this section to provide any additional information, such as extenuating circy=umstances or gaps in your CV, which is not covered elsewhere in your application. (Max. 500 characters)
Let us read through what we have learnt till now about Imperial MiM.
- The FT ranked the Masters in Management programme tenth in the world.
- Eighty per cent of the students are international students from more than 40 different countries.
- The MiM is designed for recent graduates with less than one year of full-time postgraduate corporate job experience or less than two years in a non-traditional business function.
- MiM provides students with the critical business knowledge, adaptive mentality, and business-ready practical skills they need to succeed in today’s brutally competitive economy.
- Students might choose to extend their programme for a fourth term and take three more elective courses or participate in an international exchange with a renowned business school.
- More than 43,000 executives from 155 countries make up the global alumni network.
Imperial MiM admission process is easy, but the requirements need to be kept in mind. A GMAT or GRE score is required in Imperial, along with other requirements as mentioned in the blog. Through this Imperial MiM review, you must have gained sufficient information about Imperial MiM.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Imperial College Business School Good?
Being one of the top Internation Programs, Imperial B-School’s MiM programs ranks amongst the top MiM programs worldwide.
What is the acceptance rate for Imperial College London?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services
Other schools you can check
Imperial College Business School Ranks 2nd in the UK and 15th in the world. The MSc Management program is an intensive, full-time, one-year program that prepares graduates coming from diverse academic…
The LSE MiM Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Masters in Management program at LSE and understand if it would be the correct choice for them.
UCL is a world-class business school in central London. It has been ranked amongst the top-notch B-schools in Europe and its MSc Finance program is an internationally known master’s program, bringing together expert lectures and brilliant minds.