Table of Contents
INSEAD Singapore MBA Introduction
Attention ambitious professionals! Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey that will shape your career and open doors to a world of global opportunities? Look no further than the INSEAD Singapore MBA program. With its prestigious reputation, diverse and dynamic community, and rigorous curriculum, the INSEAD Singapore MBA offers a transformative educational experience that prepares you to thrive in the ever-changing and interconnected business landscape of Asia and beyond. Whether you aspire to lead multinational corporations, drive innovation on a global scale, or launch your own venture, the INSEAD Singapore MBA provides the perfect platform to unlock your full potential. Join us today and be part of a renowned legacy of leaders with the INSEAD Singapore MBA program.
INSEAD Singapore MBA Class Profile
The INSEAD Singapore MBA program attracts a diverse and accomplished group of students from around the world. The latest class profile for the program reflects its commitment to diversity and inclusivity with more than 40 nationalities represented and no single nationality dominating the class.
Gender diversity is also a priority, with the class usually comprised of around 30-40% female students. Students in the program typically have an average of 6 years of work experience, with a range of 3-10 years, and come from a diverse range of educational backgrounds including business, engineering, humanities, and sciences.
Average Work Ex
INSEAD Singapore MBA Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate for the INSEAD Singapore MBA program is highly competitive with a rate of around 11.8%. This means that out of every 100 applicants, only about 12 are admitted to the program. The program is highly selective and attracts a diverse and accomplished pool of candidates from around the world.
However, it is important to note that acceptance rates may vary depending on the cohort you apply for. For example, Indian and Chinese cohorts tend to have lower acceptance rates due to the high number of applicants from those regions.
Program and Curriculum INSEAD Singapore MBA
The INSEAD Singapore MBA program is a world-renowned business school that offers a rigorous and innovative curriculum designed to prepare students for leadership roles in a rapidly changing global business environment. The program is offered in Singapore, one of Asia's most dynamic and vibrant cities, which offers a unique and exciting learning environment for students. The program is taught by a distinguished faculty of professors and industry experts, who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the classroom.
The curriculum of the INSEAD Singapore MBA program is structured around three core components: the core courses, the electives, and the experiential learning opportunities. The core courses provide students with a foundation in fundamental business concepts and skills while the electives allow students to customize their learning experience based on their interests and career goals, with a wide range of courses available in areas such as entrepreneurship, social innovation, and technology management.
Core Courses at INSEAD Singapore MBA
- Introduction to Strategy: This course provides students with a fundamental understanding of strategic management, including the analysis of industry structure, competitive dynamics, and corporate strategy.
- Organizational Behaviour: This course examines how individuals, groups, and organizations behave in different contexts, with an emphasis on leadership, motivation, and organizational change.
- Corporate Financial Policy: This course covers topics such as capital budgeting, financial risk management, and corporate governance, providing students with a strong foundation in corporate finance theory and practice.
- Managing Customer Value: This course focuses on developing marketing strategies that create and capture customer value, with a focus on understanding customer needs, market segmentation, and branding.
- Macroeconomics in the Global Economy: This course provides an overview of macroeconomic theory and policy, with a focus on international trade and finance, exchange rates, and economic growth.
Electives at INSEAD Singapore MBA
- Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise: This course focuses on the unique challenges and opportunities faced by family businesses and provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully manage and grow a family enterprise.
- Finance: This course covers advanced topics in corporate finance, investments, and financial markets, with a focus on financial modeling and analysis.
- Marketing: This course explores the latest trends and techniques in marketing, including consumer behavior, digital marketing, and brand management.
- Organizational Behaviour: This course examines how individuals, teams, and organizations behave in different contexts, with an emphasis on leadership, motivation, and organizational change.
- Strategy: This course provides students with a deep understanding of strategic management, including competitive analysis, industry dynamics, and strategic decision-making.
Clubs and Associations at INSEAD Singapore MBA
- Emerging Markets Club: This club focuses on promoting business opportunities in emerging markets such as India, with a goal of developing a better understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities of doing business in these regions.
- Healthcare Club: This club provides students with opportunities to learn about the healthcare industry, including the latest trends and challenges in healthcare delivery and management, as well as opportunities for innovation and entrepreneurship in healthcare.
- Industry Club: This club connects students with alumni and industry professionals in various sectors, including technology, consulting, finance, and healthcare, providing opportunities for networking, mentorship, and career development.
- Investment Banking Club: This club provides students with an in-depth understanding of investment banking, including the various roles, skills, and challenges involved in this industry, as well as opportunities for networking and career development in investment banking.
- Technology, Media and Telecom Club: This club focuses on the latest trends and developments in the technology, media, and telecom sectors, providing students with opportunities to learn about emerging technologies and their impact on businesses and society.
Extra Activities at INSEAD Singapore MBA
- INSEAD Open Day with Faculty Masterclass: This event is an opportunity for prospective students to learn more about INSEAD's MBA program and experience a faculty-led masterclass on a business topic.
- India Spotlight: Global Careers with INSEAD MBA Programme: This event focuses on career opportunities for INSEAD MBA graduates in India and provides insights into the Indian job market.
- OUTSEAD: This is a program that provides INSEAD MBA students with opportunities to explore the business landscape and culture of different countries through social and cultural activities and interactions with local business leaders.
Scholarships for INSEAD MBA
- INSEAD Diversity Fund Scholarship(s): These scholarships are awarded to students from developing countries who demonstrate financial need and have a track record of promoting diversity.
- INSEAD Diversity and Excellence Scholarships Group: These scholarships are awarded to students from diverse backgrounds who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to contributing to society.
- INSEAD Indian Alumni Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to Indian students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to contributing to society.
- INSEAD L'Oréal Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to women who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to contributing to society in the field of business or technology.
- INSEAD Andrew Hordern Endowed Scholarship: '91D: This scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need and have a track record of contributing to their community or society.
Eligibility and Requirements for Getting into INSEAD Singapore MBA
As one of the most prestigious business schools in the world, INSEAD seeks to admit exceptional candidates who possess the intellect, leadership potential, and drive to succeed in a rigorous and dynamic learning environment. To help you determine your eligibility and understand the requirements for admission, we've compiled a comprehensive guide that covers everything you need to know about applying to the INSEAD Singapore MBA program.
- About five years of work experience
- GMAT/GRE (GMAT 640 Preferred)
- English Language Proficiency
TOEFL: 105, IELTS: 7.5
- The application fee for the INSEAD Singapore MBA program is $300.
- Online Application
- GMAT or GRE score
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- 3 Personal Essays
- Video Interviews
- For international candidates, TOEFL or IELTS
GPA Needed for INSEAD Singapore MBA
The average GPA of INSEAD Singapore MBA is not disclosed, but it is known to be around 3.5. While there is no specific GPA cut-off mentioned, a high academic performance is an important factor in the admission decision-making process. Therefore, it is recommended that applicants aim for a strong academic record and provide evidence of outstanding academic achievements.
GMAT Needed for INSEAD Singapore MBA
The average GMAT score for INSEAD Singapore MBA is 710, and scores above 640 are preferred. However, the school does not have a specific GMAT cut-off score. In addition to the overall GMAT score, applicants are also encouraged to achieve a score of 6 or above in the Integrated Reasoning section of the test.
GRE Needed for INSEAD Singapore MBA
INSEAD Singapore MBA also accepts GRE scores. There is no minimum score requirement for the GRE, but applicants are advised to aim for a score above 80% for the quantitative and verbal sections of the test. Achieving a high GRE score can strengthen an applicant's profile and increase their chances of admission.
Average Work Experience Needed for INSEAD Singapore MBA
Participants in the INSEAD Singapore MBA program typically have an average of five years of working experience, ranging between two to ten years. However, the quality of an applicant's work experience is more important than the length of it. Younger applicants who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences are also encouraged to apply.
Is IELTS Needed for INSEAD Singapore MBA
If English is not an applicant's native language, official English certification must be submitted with the application. The acceptable means of certification for English language proficiency are a university degree, a minimum of one full-time academic year taught exclusively in English, and an IELTS Academic score of at least 7.5, or a TOEFL iBT score of at least 105 or a PTE Academic score of at least 72.
INSEAD Singapore MBA Deadlines
The application process for the program is highly competitive, and missing a deadline could mean missing out on the opportunity to study at one of the world's most prestigious business schools. We will cover all the essential information about the application deadlines, including the different rounds, key dates, and tips to help you stay ahead of the game. Whether you're planning to apply for the upcoming intake or considering the program for the future, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to know.
INSEAD Singapore MBA Admission Process
- Application: The first step is to complete the online application form and attach the required supporting documents, such as academic transcripts, a resume, essays and letters of recommendation.
- Pre-selection decision: After submitting your application, an admissions officer will contact you within one week to let you know whether you have been selected for an interview.
- Alumni interviews: You will then have two interviews with INSEAD alumni, which are usually conducted in your country of residence.
- Admissions committee evaluation: After receiving feedback from the alumni interviewers, your application will be re-evaluated and presented to the Admissions Committee which consists of faculty and alumni. The committee will decide whether to accept or reject your application.
- Final decision: You will be notified by email of the final decision on your application. The entire admissions process, from the application deadline, takes up to 10 weeks.
When do the admissions start?
The admissions process for the next intake of the INSEAD Singapore MBA program begins in the fall of the previous year with the applications getting accepted from that point onwards.
|Round 1||07 March 2023|
|Round 2||18 April 2023|
|Round 3||27 June 2023|
|Round 4||08 August 2023|
INSEAD Singapore MBA Employment / Placement
If you're considering pursuing an MBA, one of the most critical factors to take into account is the employment prospects available after graduation. You want to be sure that the investment you're making in your education will pay off in terms of career growth and earning potential. In this blog section, we'll take a closer look at the employment and placement statistics for the INSEAD Singapore MBA program. We'll examine the average starting salary, signing bonuses and performance bonuses, as well as the percentage of graduates who secured employment within three months of graduation.
INSEAD Singapore Average Starting Salary
One of the key factors that potential MBA students consider before applying to a business school is the average starting salary of its graduates. At INSEAD Singapore, the average starting salary for MBA graduates is an impressive $112,000. This is a testament to the quality of the education and the success of the program in producing highly skilled and marketable graduates.
INSEAD Singapore Employment Statistics
A key measure of the success of an MBA program is the employment rate of its graduates. At INSEAD Singapore, 94% of MBA graduates secure employment within three months of graduation. This high placement rate is due to the school's strong network of corporate partners, its focus on real-world learning experiences, and the quality of its curriculum.
INSEAD Singapore MBA Employment Report
The INSEAD Singapore MBA Employment Report provides detailed insights into the post-graduation employment outcomes of the program's graduates. In addition to the average starting salary of $112,000, the report reveals that the median sign-on bonus for MBA graduates is $21,800, while the median performance bonus is also $21,800. These bonuses demonstrate the value that employers place on the skills and knowledge that INSEAD Singapore MBA graduates bring to the workplace. Other statistics in the report include the industries and job functions that graduates enter, as well as the top hiring companies for the program's graduates.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors Hiring INSEAD Singapore MBA Graduates
INSEAD Singapore MBA graduates are highly sought-after by top employers across various sectors, including management consulting, financial services, and technology. Management consulting is one of the top sectors hiring INSEAD Singapore MBA graduates, with 35% of graduates joining this sector. Financial services is another popular sector hiring INSEAD Singapore MBA graduates with 22% of graduates joining while the Technology sector had 16% of graduates joining.
Companies Recruiting from INSEAD Singapore MBA
Here are three firms from each top sector hiring INSEAD graduates and a brief description of each:
- McKinsey & Company: A global management consulting firm that helps leading organizations improve their performance and solve complex business challenges.
- Boston Consulting Group: A top-tier management consulting firm that advises clients in a range of industries, including healthcare, financial services, and technology.
- Bain & Company: A global management consulting firm that advises clients on strategy, operations, technology, organization, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Morgan Stanley: A leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management, and investment management services.
- Cit: A multinational investment bank and financial services corporation that provides a wide range of financial products and services to consumers and businesses.
- ENGIE: A French multinational electric utility company that focuses on electricity generation and distribution, natural gas exploration, and energy services.
- Amazon: An American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Google: A leading technology company that provides search engines, online advertising technologies, cloud computing, software, and hardware products.
- Shopee: A Singaporean e-commerce platform that provides a wide range of products, including electronics, fashion, home and living, health and beauty, and groceries.
INSEAD Singapore MBA Alumni Info
The INSEAD Singapore MBA alumni are known for their world-class business education and a strong network that spans across the globe. Singapore is IAA’s 6th largest and fastest growing national chapter. With 4000+ alumni in a compact urban setting and the benefit of INSEAD’s Asia campus, we have an active community offering a rich variety of events and many benefits to members.
The INSEAD Singapore MBA program offers its graduates extensive alumni support, including access to a vast network of business leaders, events, and lifelong learning opportunities. In addition, alumni can benefit from the INSEAD Career Development Centre, which provides career coaching and job placement services.
Some Famous Alumni of INSEAD Singapore MBA
- Christian Patouraux - CEO, Kacific Broadband Satellite
- Marcus Lim and Stanley Samuel - Founders, ECOSOFTT
- Robin Pho - Founder, Right People Renewable Energy
Application Essay for INSEAD Singapore MBA
INSEAD MBA essays are found in online applications. INSEAD has a series of short-answer job essays and motivation essay questions.
Job Essay 1
Briefly summarize your current (or most recent) job, including the nature of work, major responsibilities, and where relevant, employees under your supervision, size of budget, clients/products and results achieved. (200 words, maximum)
Job Essay 2
What would be your next step in terms of position if you were to remain in the same company instead of going to business school? (200 words, maximum)
Job Essay 3
Please give a full description of your career since graduating from university. Describe your career path with the rationale behind your choices. (300 words, maximum)
Job Essay 4
Discuss your short and long term career aspirations with an MBA from INSEAD. (100 words, maximum)
Optional Job Essay
If you are currently not working or if you plan to leave your current employer more than 2 months before the programme starts, please explain your activities and occupations between leaving your job and the start of the programme.
INSEAD Singapore MBA application consists of two required and one optional motivation essay.
Give a candid description of yourself (who are you as a person), stressing the personal characteristics you feel to be your strengths and weaknesses and the main factors which have influenced your personal development, giving examples when necessary. (500 words, maximum)
Describe the achievement of which you are most proud and explain why. In addition, describe a situation where you failed. How did these experiences impact your relationships with others? Comment on what you learned. (400 words, maximum)
Describe all types of extra-professional activities in which you have been or are still involved for a significant amount of time (clubs, sports, music, arts, politics, etc). How are you enriched by these activities? (300 words, maximum)
Is there anything else that was not covered in your application that you would like to share with the Admissions Committee? (300 words, maximum)
Tips for INSEAD Singapore MBA Essays
Crafting compelling essays is a crucial part of the INSEAD Singapore MBA application process, as it offers applicants an opportunity to showcase their achievements, experiences, and aspirations. Here are some tips that are specifically tailored to the values and expectations of INSEAD Singapore MBA:
- Focus on results achieved in your current job: When answering Job Essay 1, emphasize the specific results you have achieved in your current role, as INSEAD values a strong track record of accomplishment.
- Show your career progression: In Job Essay 3, explain the career choices you have made and how they have led to your current position, demonstrating a clear sense of career progression and a strategic approach to your career.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness: Given INSEAD's diverse student body, be sure to demonstrate your cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity in your essays, especially in Motivation Essay 1 where you describe yourself and your personal development.
- Emphasize teamwork: Collaboration is a key value at INSEAD, so highlight your teamwork and leadership experience in all of the essays, including Essay 2 where you describe an achievement and a failure and their impact on your relationships with others.
- Be specific in your goals: In Job Essay 4, make sure your short-term and long-term career aspirations are both clear and specific, demonstrating a realistic understanding of your industry and the skills you need to achieve your goals.
Letter of Recommendation for INSEAD Singapore MBA
INSEAD Singapore MBA requires two professional recommendation letters, one of which should be from your current supervisor or manager and the other from a professional contact. Academic recommendations are acceptable but less preferred.
It is recommended that your recommenders submit their online letters at their earliest convenience but they can submit them up to the application deadline. An optional third letter of recommendation can also be submitted as part of the supporting documents.
Good recommendation letters can provide valuable insights into your leadership and management potential, and are an important part of the INSEAD Singapore MBA application process.
Interview Questions for INSEAD Singapore MBA
Q: Can you tell us a bit about your background and how it has prepared you for an MBA?
Q: What motivated you to pursue an MBA, and why did you choose INSEAD Singapore specifically?
Q: What are your short-term and long-term career goals, and how do you see an MBA helping you achieve them?
Q: What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Q: Can you give us an example of a difficult situation you faced in the past and how you overcame it?
Q: How do you handle stress and pressure, and what techniques have you used to manage them effectively?
Q: What are some of your hobbies and interests outside of work or academics?
Q: What do you think are the biggest challenges facing businesses today, and how do you think an MBA can help address them?
Q: How do you plan to contribute to the INSEAD Singapore MBA community and culture?
Q: What sets you apart from other MBA applicants?
Q: Tell us about a time when you had to work with someone with a different background or perspective from your own, and how you navigated that situation.
Q: Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision with limited information or resources.
Q: Can you give an example of a project or task you took on that required you to lead and manage a team effectively?
Q: Tell us about a time when you had to adapt to a new and challenging environment or situation.
Q: Describe a time when you had to persuade someone to change their opinion or approach to a problem.
Q: Can you give an example of a time when you had to collaborate with others to achieve a common goal?
Q: Tell us about a time when you had to resolve a conflict or disagreement with a colleague or team member.
Q: Describe a time when you had to overcome a significant setback or failure, and how you learned from that experience.
Q: Can you give an example of a time when you demonstrated creativity or innovation in solving a problem or addressing a challenge?
Q: Tell us about a time when you had to take a risk or make a bold move, and what you learned from that experience.
Tips for INSEAD Singapore MBA interview questions
The interview is a crucial part of the application process for the INSEAD Singapore MBA program. It is an opportunity for the admissions committee to learn more about you beyond your application and to assess your fit with the program's values and culture. We will discuss some commonly asked interview questions at INSEAD Singapore MBA and provide tips on how to prepare for them. With these tips, you can present yourself confidently and authentically in the interview and increase your chances of getting accepted into the program.
- Be aware of INSEAD Singapore MBA's values - understand the school's values and mission to ensure that your answers align with them.
- Show your unique qualities and strengths - emphasize your unique qualities and strengths that set you apart from other applicants and demonstrate your fit for the program.
- Provide specific examples - use specific examples from your experiences to illustrate your points and make your answers more convincing.
- Demonstrate your teamwork and leadership skills - showcase your ability to work collaboratively with others and lead teams, which are essential qualities for success in the program and beyond.
- Be prepared for behavioral questions - anticipate and prepare for behavioral questions that focus on past experiences and actions to demonstrate your skills and qualities.
What Makes INSEAD Singapore MBA Unique?
The INSEAD Singapore Business School is considered as one of the top-ranked MBA colleges in Singapore that stands out among its peers for its unique approach to business education. As part of the global INSEAD network, the Singapore branch shares the same values of diversity, academic excellence, and a focus on practical business knowledge. However, what makes INSEAD Singapore truly special is its location in the heart of Asia, its culturally diverse student body, its strong focus on entrepreneurship, and its commitment to developing responsible business leaders who can navigate complex global challenges.
Here are a few factors that make INSEAD Singapore stand out from the other INSEAD branches and other business schools around the world:
- Diversity: INSEAD Singapore MBA is renowned for its diverse student body, with participants from over 100 nationalities bringing a broad range of perspectives and experiences to the classroom.
- Global Network: With campuses in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, INSEAD offers a truly global network of alumni and faculty, providing unparalleled access to business connections and career opportunities around the world.
- One-Year Program: INSEAD Singapore MBA offers a rigorous and intensive one-year program, allowing students to earn their degree quickly and efficiently, while minimizing time away from their careers.
- Entrepreneurship: INSEAD Singapore MBA has a strong focus on entrepreneurship, with courses, networking opportunities, and resources to help students launch and grow their own businesses.
- Location: INSEAD Singapore MBA's location in the heart of Asia provides students with unique access to the region's rapidly growing economies, diverse cultures, and innovative business practices, making it an ideal place to learn and develop as a global business leader.
INSEAD Singapore MBA is a great choice for students who are looking for a challenging and diverse program that will help them develop the skills they need to become global leaders. With its international faculty along with a diverse student body and emphasis on practical experience, INSEAD Singapore MBA program offers a unique and transformative educational experience that prepares graduates for success in the fast paced and dynamic world of business.
The rigorous curriculum combined with the school's commitment to diversity, creates an intellectually stimulating and supportive environment that fosters personal growth and professional development.
The program is a full-time MBA and lasts for 10 months.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of work experience is preferred.
The average GMAT score for the class of 2022 was 711.
Tuition fees for the August 2023 intake are €97,000 The fees for the January 2024 intake are €98,500. The fees are payable by instalments.
Yes, INSEAD Singapore MBA offers a range of scholarships and financial aid options to eligible candidates.
I liked that the assigned representative is willing to make the extra mile for your essay. I liked that it wasn’t a standardized product that just formulates your experiences but a continuous experience which really helps you reveal your true self in your essay. Without them i wouldn’t have been able to get accepted into my first choice.
Admits from both HEC & ESCP :D…. to those contemplating whether to try their services or not….don’t think.. Just take them … I couldn’t think of any other service better than theirs’… Be is essay .. LOR .. Or interview .. They are the best in all… Not just for MIM essay they are commendable with MBA essay as well.
The MiM-Essay team can significantly improve your essays and increase your chances of getting into your target programs. For people with a non-business background, the MiM-Essay team is good at highlighting the relevant information within your experiences, and making the stories resonate with audiences. An admit from HEC just proves the worth of their services 🙂
Taking the essay and interview pack was one of the best decisions I made during the journey, not only is their profound knowledge about business schools very helpful but also their constant support will keep you motivated. I am very happy with the service they propose. I truly believe it gave me a strong competitive advantage and helped me present a polished image of myself in front of the LBS panel, ultimately getting me an admit.
I would say, do not think twice about it and GO for it. It is a worthwhile investment and will go a long way in helping you secure a place at your dream college. I not only got into my target colleges- HEC & ESSEC but even won a 20,000 euro scholarship!
They know what they do and they are 100% effective. I wanted to get into LSE and Duke, & with their assistance in all the phase of the admission process, we succeeded! To everyone who is wondering if these services are useful, I can firmly say that I probably couldn’t have succeeded without them.
It was a great experience working with MiM-Essay team, they helped me crack into LBS my first priority, I did not even need to think of my second-priority or whatsoever. If MiM-Essay team diagnosed you, and then, ensured that you have a high level of possibility of achieving your aims, they definitely can help you prepare for the applications perfectly.
Mim-Essay helped me write my story in a way that was compelling and distinct. Through brainstorming, attentive listening, patience and hard work, the Mim-essay staff helped me find what made me unique and competitive in a large pool of applicants. In addition, the limitless edits made the essays and the resume engaging and appealing enough to stand out during the application.
Right from the very beginning, I received a lot of quality attention, which not only enabled me to optimally prepare my application package, but also to remain confident throughout this sometimes-turbulent process. MiM team helped me with not only application documents, but also choosing the best programs given my goals and I found its advise to be invaluable. MiM team did not provide cookie cutter advice that would be applicable to all candidates.
Right from my first conversation, I knew MIM-Essay is going to the apt mentor which would help me get into one of my target schools. In short, I’ll be studying at one of the best B-schools and MIM-Essay has a lot to do with it. They paid attention to the minutest of the details and made sure that every element of the application is a 10/10.
Professional, personalized, understanding are some of the immediately visible traits that you notice about their service. They know we are worried. They know we want to do our best. So, they do everything possible to make the best happen without us getting too worried. The most value that MiM-essay adds is that they believe in experience-based answers and moreover highlight the learning in each experience. I think their ability to modify every essay as per your personality, your thoughts and your inclinations makes them extremely good at what they do.
I approached MiM essays after I got 3 rejects. I was really depressed about admissions and wanted a way to get an admit to at least one of the best schools. The approach used to help me was brilliant right from the start. The question guide I had gotten for LBS interview included almost all the questions I was asked in the actual interview. I’ve realised that such fine tuning of application is the magic to success. I got admits to both the colleges (LBS and LSE). I have already recommended MiM essays to at least 10 people. MiM Essays is THE RIGHT place for any MiM aspirant to be in.
MiM-Essay puts in its best efforts to understand the profile of the candidate in-depth. Another amazing service that is offered by the team is multiple edits till you get the best. NO LIMIT ON EDITS. THEY MAKE SURE TO CREATE BEST PROFILE!! Edits are done to back up the points with convincing background stories. They focus on this aspect the most to chalk out the best draft.
The most appealing aspect of MiM-Essay is the incredibly user-friendly and systematic strategy they've developed for dealing with the entire application process. It was like going through a course/training on how to deal with this journey by going through the numerous videos, samples, and interview prep that Abhyank had put up. I find it fascinating that, while the entire staff is there to support you, they do not spoon-feed you essays and instead challenge you to give it your all. From the beginning of this trip until the very end, when I received my admittance, I've noticed a significant change in myself, and MiM Essay's coaching has helped me acquire tremendous clarity.
MiM-Essay is worth every penny. My consultant was a true partner and was available whenever necessary; it was a seamless process despite our 6 hour time difference. I would not hesitate to give my full recommendation to anyone applying to a masters degree in business; I question whether I would have been accepted to so many world-renowned programs had it not been for my consultant and the MiM-Essay team.
Even though I decided to apply in the last days of submission, my consultant was available for my questions all the time and the answers were always helpful. He knows really well which parts you should highlight and which ones to get rid of. I believe I wouldn’t get accepted without MiM-essay help. Even if you think you wrote your application really well. I am sure there is always something to improve that MiM-essay will notice.
With a score of just 640 in GMAT and still getting into these prestigious colleges explains how much value MIM Essay added to my application. With MiM-Essay, admissions to one of your dream colleges is guaranteed. It is the right place to approach since all the counselors have gone through the application process and have knowledge about the process to give inputs.
Sometimes you can get caught up in fantasy and other consultants may even promise something they can’t deliver but MiM Essay team helped me align the right school with my goals. They took the time out to understand my motivations and experiences and helped me build a profile that was true to myself. It is easy in some ways to just memorize interview answers but in a stressful situation that’s a risk which is why I really appreciated all the notes and mock interview sessions MiM-Essay gave me. With lakhs of students applying to the best programs, you must find a way to set yourself apart and MiM-Essay can help you find that