Unsure If Your Profile Will Get YOU Into Your Target Schools?
What is the ISB YLP Review?
The ISB YLP Review is useful for people who want to gain a quick understanding of the Young Leaders Programme at Indian School of Business and understand if it would be the correct choice for them. Apart from a brief review of the school, data about the ISB YLP application process, the class profile and placement statistics upon graduation are presented.
The ISB YLP Program
The ISB YLP is a foundation programme to transform into exceptional business leaders of tomorrow. This program is an entry route to the PGP at ISB. It prepares the students to focus on their career in a structured method and fast-track their professional growth.
This is a deferred admission option for high potential college students pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s education. The admitted students gain a perspective on management education before enrolling into the full-time programme. The program transforms uncertainty into confidence bridging the gap between ambitious dreams and reality with guidance and mentoring from experts. This one-of-a-kind programme identifies potential and cultivates leadership capabilities at the right stage of education.
It is four sessions of Learning Weekends, conducted once in six months providing students an insight into what a B-school education requires. Students develop the right thought processes to enhance corporate problem-solving abilities in these classes. Their awareness of career options and opportunities is improved upon to ensure that they make better decisions. Experts across domains mentor and counsel students, steering them towards the right career moves. They help students identify and heighten leadership potential. Key skills for managers such communication, presentation, and relationship management are also focused on during these sessions. Additionally, students can benefit from networking with their peers, setting up the foundation for successful careers.
For the same, the program selects only an immensely talented group of students and facilitates their mentorship to set them on a path of high performance from the start of their career.
ISB offers a variety of Masters programs:
PGP in Management – A one-year programme, ideal for working professionals who want to enhance their careers without a long break from work.
PGP in Management for Working Professionals – A weekend Executive-MBA programme designed to meet career consolidation goals of working professionals and business owners.
PGP in Management for Senior Executives – An Executive-MBA level programme, targeted at high-caliber senior executives, with 10 to 25 years of managerial experience.
PGP in Management for Family Business – A comprehensive general management programme for young family business scions to help take their business forward.
ISB YLP PROGRAM : SALIENT FEATURES
ISB believes in early identification and mentoring of their students potential so that they emerge as global leaders tomorrow. Some of the ISB Advantages are
- Learning and mentorship weekends
- Exclusive YLP-PGP scholarships of INR 1 lakh for every YLP student
- Prequel to a Globally Recognized Management Program, so an assured admission to the ISB Post Graduate Programme
- One of the few schools which undertake research with a focus on emerging and transitional economies, striving to create synergies between India, Asia, and the global business environment.
- The only institution in the world to establish dedicated, research-oriented Centres of Excellence which provides a forum where knowledge and understanding of business is fostered
- Great networking opportunities through interactions with industry leaders, current students, and ISB Alumni.
- First business school in South Asia to be recognized by the AACSB.
- Have tie-ups with colleges such as Kellogg, Wharton, LBS, Cornell, etc