Master Of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM)
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
John Hopkins MSEM Overview
Johns Hopkins University is a renowned private university in Baltimore, Maryland. It is more research-based. The institution was was established in 1876 and is named after the American entrepreneur,and philanthropist Johns Hopkins.
John Hopkins MSEM Highlights
213,920 alumni worldwide
260 + courses
1.2 million e books accessible from home
|QS World Rankings ’18||21|
Want to know your chances at John Hopkins?
Program and Curriculum
Outstanding engineering, science and math graduates from all over the world – from Australia to India, Canada to California – come to pursue the MSEM degree at JHU’s renowned Whiting School of Engineering.MSEM is a small cohort – based program designed to create strong networks for life. Do you see yourself starting a company or a social enterprise? Creating new technology? Working in Silicon Valley or a top consulting firm?
This program offers a balanced number of engineering technical concentration and management courses, positioning you to innovate technically while building your professional acumen.All MSEM students will participate in a cohort program, where all students in an entering class will take a suite of management courses with required courses taken as a cohort. All Management Cohorts begin anew in the fall semester. The Center for Leadership Education has constructed a program tailored to the needs of future engineering managers
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Applied Biomedical Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Communications, Controls,
and Signal Processing
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering*
- Optics and Photonics
- RF and Microwave
- Structural Engineering*
- Strategies in Accounting and Finance
- Strategies for Innovation and Growth
- Professional Presentations
- The Practice of Consulting
- Managing People/Resolving Conflict
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
MSEM students are recruited by and have found employment at many prestigious organizations such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America.
Several graduates have formed their own start-ups such as Grant Park Ventures and Clean Air Pillow and are pursuing those ventures.
Top companies recruiting from John Hopkins
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Deloitte Consulting
- Tuscany Strategy Consulting
- Applications Online LLC
Banking & Financial Services
- Bank Of America
- Capital One
- Citi Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- T.Rowe Price
- Clark Construction
- Boston Scientific
- Pizza Hut
- Department of Defense
Msc in International Business : Class Profile
John Hopkins MSEM Alumni Info
Woodrow Wilson, who received his PhD from Johns Hopkins in 1886, was Hopkins’ first affiliated laureate, winning the Nobel Peace Prize in 1919
Some Famous Alumni
- John Astin – actor
- Russell Baker, Pulitzer Prize – winning columnist for The New York Times and former host of PBS’ Masterpiece Theatre
- Manuel Barrueco, Grammy Award – winning guitarist
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
As of 2017, there have been 37 Nobel Laureates who either attended the university as undergraduate or graduate students, or were faculty members.
- An accredited bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering discipline (or the equivalent of such a degree)
- A minimum of two years of relevant full-time work experience in the field
- A GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (B or above) in the latter half of undergraduate studies
RSM MiM Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Check out what our Past John Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering clients say about our Services
It has been great. Their service is efficient and effective. MiM-Essay is also very experienced, they know what they are doing.
The best service is about the essay writing assistance. Because I had too many materials to write and MiM-Essay helped me to find what are the most valuable parts and how to present them properly in my essays.
I liked the fact that it is worth your money as this service will help you and edit your essay an unlimited number of times and the fact that you are in direct contact with an expert that can answer all the question you can have during the application process.The application process is long and stressful and it is very helpful to have an external point of view from someone who really know what the schools are looking for.
Following are the application requirements that you need to fulfill.
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- TOEFL or IELTS (waived for applicants whose native language is English as well as international applicants who have received or will receive a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an institution in any country for which English is the native language) TOEFL minimum score for acceptance is 100 (internet based) and 7.0 minimum score for IELTS
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcripts (original)
- $25 application fee