KING’S COLLEGE MiM
Masters in Management
KING’S COLLEGE MiM Overview
The MSc International Management in KING’S college gives you an inside and out understanding into worldwide business points of view. The comprehensive programme suits you if have prior experience in related sociology, regardless of whether it’s financial aspects or humanism. The faculties are specialists in their fields and make imaginative modules to benefit the students as much as possible from their experience. Solid connections with different associations and organization of standard speeches to gives the students key industry insights. Further studying in a city like London opens the door of numerous possibilities for graduates
KING’S MiM Highlights
KING’S alumni network
|QS World Rankings ’20||33|
Want to know your chances at HEC Paris?
Program and Curriculum
Through KING’S MiM program, one can gain key business skills. The modules are structured in a way to cover all the required areas of international business. There are a lot of options to choose from a range of modules. At the end of the course, a 15,000-word dissertation will give you a chance to explore more.
• Research Methods (15 credits)
• International Business Strategy (15 credits)
• International Finance and Accounting (15 credits)
• Comparative Management (15 credits)
• International Marketing (15 credits)
• Dissertation (60 credits)
Whether you’ve been doing it for years or feel like trying something new, there are an enormous variety of opportunities where you can get involved, make new friends, have fun and be part of the student community. These include:
- Sports clubs
- Volunteering opportunities
- Student media
- Campaigning groups.
The graduates from KING’S MiM program get the opportunity to work in a number of fields that range from management consultancies, the financial sector, and large retail and manufacturing organisations, international NGOs.
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
KING’S MiM Alumni Info
KING’S College has many notable alumni in its network. Its exemplary services and dedication make its alumni network remain intact. The alumni of KING’S College are allowed to avail many services provided by the college like Library services, King’s gyms, KCLSU Bars and Venues, Sports Clubs, etc.
Some Famous Alumni
- Sarojini Naidu
- Florence Nightingale
- Virginia Woolf
KING’S MiM Class Profile
The KING’S MiM program provides you innovative modules to maximize your study experience, strong links with the industry make it one of the most prominent programs. Regular speakers come to give industry insights to the students. Apart from all this, you will get the chance to study in the heart of London.
- Undergraduate degree high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required in a social science related area (e.g. management, economics, sociology or other relevant subject).
- In order to meet the academic entry requirements for this programme you should have a minimum high 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 65% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you are still studying you should be achieving an average of at least 65% or above in the UK marking scheme.
English Language Proficiency Tests
The tests listed below are valid if they have been taken within the past two years. All elements of the test results must be demonstrated in one test (for example, we cannot take a combination of your scores across two tests).
- King’s International Pre-Master’s programme – Pass with B+ minimum / Pass with Band 7
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) / Cambridge C1 Advanced Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) / Cambridge C1 Advanced – 185 overall; minimum 176 in all skills
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) / Cambridge C2 Proficiency Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) / Cambridge C2 Proficiency 185 overall; minimum 176 in all skills
- IELTS (Academic) IELTS (Academic) 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) Pearson Test of English (Academic) 69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each communicative skill
- TOEFL iBT Institution code: 0394 TOEFL iBT Institution code: 0394 100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) Level III (ISEIII) with merit in each skill
Connect with a Kings expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at Kings with our Services
Masters in Management Deadlines
|Round 1 March 29 , 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
An application fee of £80 is applicable when you apply online at the application portal.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained. If you have already completed your degree, copies of your official degree certificate will also be required. Applicants with academic documents issued in a language other than English, will need to submit both the original and official translation of their documents.
- Two references are required with at least one academic. Professional references will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.Please provide a personal statement that shows how your own interests are linked to the programme. In this statement please describe your academic background, your reasons for applying for this programme and what you hope to gain from it, including any relevant experience, strengths, ambitions or research interests.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services