La Trobe University
Master in Management
Melbourne, Victoria- Australia
La Trobe MoM Overview
La Trobe’s Master of Management will equip you with the skills and knowledge to become a manager able to lead change and expansion in an organisation. Study in a multidisciplinary environment and benefit from a broad range of ideas and experience.Apart from a brief review of the school, data about the MoM program application process, the class profile and placement statistics upon graduation are presented.
La Trobe MoM Highlights
La Trobe alumni network
|QS World Rankings ’18||–|
Want to know your chances at La Trobe?
Program and Curriculum
The Master of Management at La Trobe University is intended to make you an administrator who can lead development and change inside an association. As the course is available to students from a different range of background,it will help you in learning in a multidisciplinary situation, where you’ll be presented to a wide trade of ideas.This is a 2 years full time long course that is studied during day and evening at the Melbourne and City grounds. La Trobe offers an adaptable timetable that enables you to manage your studies with different responsibilities. All center subjects are accessible as evening classes.
These courses help enhance an expansive and deeper understanding of management systems.
- Managing IT Projects
- International Business
- Business Intelligence Project
- Corporate Governance
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Social Innovation
- Advanced Auditing and Assurance Services
Gain an accurate and analytical comprehension of managerial techniques.
- Applied Corporate Law
- Corporate Accountability
- Risk and Compliance
- Statistics for Business and Finance
- Sustainable Management
- Principles of Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Economics and finance
Build and strengthen your knowledge in these fundamental business disciplines.
Improve your awareness and abilities in modern accounting techniques and practice.
- Management theory
Understand what it takes to be a successful manager through theory and practice.
Learn how marketing techniques and management practice work together so you can lead more effectively.
- La Trobe Business Association
- Commerce Student Association
- Bright Future Society
- Humanitarian Society
A Master of Management at La Trobe university can open ways to a wide range of ventures. You’ll be prepared to apply for employments, including:
Human resources manager
Business Development Manager.
You would get a chance to explore the wide range of elective opportunities available for all students to gain work-relevant experience for credit with their industry and community partners.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Companies recruiting from La Trobe
- Australia Post
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
The primary objective of the La Trobe’s Master in Management is to equip you with the tools and skills necessary to develop ideas, to lead and to manage organisational activities across corporate, government and not-for-profit sectors, and in small, medium and large scale enterprises. The course offers opportunities for an independent research thesis project.
- The minimum entry requirement is successful completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or its equivalent).
- Prior learning developed through relevant work experience or professional accreditation, where it is deemed to be at least equivalent to that obtained through a Bachelor degree, may be considered.
- In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors to determine whether an applicant has demonstrated the capacity to work at a Master’s level, including academic record, English proficiency, and/or employment experience.
- (Optional) The Bachelor degree (or equivalent) must be deemed cognate to gain entry to a 1.5 year Master degree, otherwise, the applicant will be considered for a 2 year Master degree program.
English language requirement
IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
36600 Australian Dollar
Connect with a La Trobe expert
Understand How We Can Help you 3X your Chances at La Trobe University with our Services
La Trobe MoM Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 —|
Next Deadline Approaching in
La Trobe MoM Alumni Info
La Trobe university has an extraordinary group of more than 200,000 who share a lifelong connection to each other and to La trobe. They provide you with the ultimate access to exclusive benefits that help you advance your career, boost your health and well-being and most importantly engage in life long learnig process.
- Ahmed Fahour
- Tim Dunlop
- Matthew Guy
- Dehne Bingham
Depending on the type of applicant you are, there are admission requirements specific to this course.
For a complete description, please visit the course webpage
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services