LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL
Regent’s Park, London, United Kingdom
London Business School MBA Overview
The LBS MBA program provides an unequalled opportunity to build your global network. Test your initiative, challenge your perspectives and develop the leadership and general management skills for global business success. With flexible exit points, tailored core courses, 80+ electives and applied learning opportunities and access leading recruiters and a global professional network, the MBA is a career-transforming, life-changing learning experience.
London Business School MBA Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’20||6|
Want to know your chances at London Business School?
Program and Curriculum
London Business School’s MBA is an intensely experiential programme that balances theory and practice with a structure you can tailor to meet your leadership and development needs.Year One gives you a rigorous and analytical grounding in the techniques and frameworks of global general management. In Year Two you continue developing your goals. With over 80+ electives deepen expertise in a specific area, or broaden your learning. You extend your global focus, engaging with leading companies around the world on a Global Business Experience, or studying with one of our 30+ academic partners on International Exchange.
- Microeconomics for Managers
- Science of People in Organizations
- Operations Management
- Macroeconomics for Managers
- Understanding General Management
- Global Leadership Assesment for Managers
- Data Analytics for Managers
- Perspectives in Business Ethics
- Digital Stratergy
- Financial Reporting Analytics
- Financial Reporting for Today’s Economy
- Global Economic Analysis
- Innovation and Technology Strategy
- Marketing Planning Under Competition
- Business Analytics
- Customer and Market Insights
- Design Led innovation
- Value Chain Management
- Developing Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Strategic Economic Analysis
- Performance-Driven Strategy Execution
The program offers over 80+ electives in the following broad categories:
- Management Science and Operations
- Organisational Behaviour
- Starategy and Entrepreneurship
92% of our latest MBA graduates have accepted job offers within three months of graduation. Demand for London Business School (LBS) talent continues to transcend borders, sectors and markets. The MBA is designed to ensure students have the time and space to explore different options and reflect on their experiences.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from London Business School MBA
- McKinsey & Co.
- Boston Consuting Group
- Bain & Co.
- A.T. Kearney
- Credit Suisse
- Goldman Sachs
- Partners Group
- Bridepoint Capital
- American Express
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $34,558|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $9,333|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||5.3 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
London Business School Alumni Info
Some Famous Alumni
- Tony Wheeler – Co-founder Lonely Planet
- Kumar Mangalam Birla – Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group.
- Maria Kiwanuka – Minister of Finance in the Cabinet of Uganda
London Business School MBA : Class Profile
Average Work Experience
- an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- a minimum of two years’ work experience
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
London Business School MBA Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 11 September 2020|
|Round 2 05 January 2021|
|Round 3 04 March 2021|
|Round 4 27 April 2021|
Next Deadline Approaching in
The application fees for direct application is £200
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or PTE or Cambridge).
- 2 completed online reference forms.
The London Business School MBA application has two essay questions – one compulsary and one optional.
What are your post-MBA goals and how will your prior experience and the London Business School programme contribute towards these?
(500 words) (This question is optional)
Is there any other information you believe the Admissions Committee should know about you and your application to London Business School?
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services