London School of Economics
LSE Global MiM Overview
LSE is a school which has a long-standing reputation, and one which is famous for being a leader in a number of different fields.
Its Global Masters in Management degree is aimed for young professionals and is open for anyone with 3 months to 5 years of work experience.The first year being the foundation year helps you with in-depth knowledge of general management and while the second year will provide specialized knowledge and experience in your field of interest, according to your career goals.
MBA Exchange partners
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||7|
Want to know your chances at LSE Global MiM?
Program and CurriculumThe global MiM Program is highly academic and equips you to solve complex business challenges. A curriculum of carefully designed compulsory core courses will explore a variety of perspectives on markets and organisations drawn from various disciplines including economics, economic sociology, and business psychology.prestigious international options. The CEMS double degree and the MBA exchange term are the unique features of the LSE Global MiM program that will help you develop an analytical mindset and explore several networking opportunities.
- Accounting, Strategy and Control*
- Accountability, Organisations and Risk Management*
- Management Accounting for Decision Making*
- Topics in Financial Reporting*
- Corporate Financial Disclosure and Investor Relations*
- Design and Management of Organisations*
- Organisational Change*
- Information Technology and Service Innovation*
- International Employment Relations*
- The Dark Side of the Organisation*
- Leadership in Organisations: Theory and Practice*
- Marketing Analytics II: Analytics for Managing Innovations, Products and Brands*
- New Media Marketing: Managing Online and Social Media*
- Topics in Management Research*
- Applied Regression Analysis*
- Multivariate Analysis and Measurement*
- Psychological and Behavioural Science
- Corporate Communications*
- Knowledge Processes in Organizations*
- Public Policy:
- Innovations in the governance of public services delivery*
- Designing and Managing Change in the Public Sector*
- Statistical Methods for Risk Management*
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Behavior
- Foundations of Management 1 and Foundations of Management II
- Quantitative Analysis in Management
- Qualitative Analysis in Management
- GMiM Capstone Course – Management in Action – (non-assessed)
LSE is ranked #5 in the world for its reputation with employers, hence the LSE Global MiM graduates are pretty high in demand amongst employers.With a strong foundation in the core pillars of management developed in Year 1 of the programme, to match with other top business school graduates, plus your own additional chosen specialism in Year 2, you will graduate with a unique and well-rounded portfolio of skills and knowledge to set you apart in the job market.
Companies recruiting from LSE Global MiM
- Oliver Wyman
- Morgan Stanley
LSE Alumni Info
Pursuing a degree at LSE means that you are complemented by a membership of the LSE alumni and friends network, a global community of more than 150,000 people drawn from almost 200 countries across the world. Year after year, students connect with sought-after companies looking for professionals who have the ambition to make a difference
Some Famous Alumni
- George Soros (Billionaire Investor)
- Jey Bregman, CEO Hailo
- Kaushik Basu, VP- World Bank
LSE : Class Profile
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
18 Nobel Prize winners have taught or studied at LSE, including George Bernard Shaw and professor Christopher Pissarides.
- You should have no more than 2 years of full-time, post-graduate work experience.
- You must have earned, or expect to earn, a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university by the start of the program.
- If you already have an MBA or its equivalent, you are not
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 Rolling Admissions|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Check out what our Past LSE clients say about our Services
Before MiM Essay, I had some vague ideas as to what to write in the application essays, after going through the review process from MiM Essay I saw that many of my essays needed a lot of rework. The advice you receive for the essays/ LORs/ interview is top notch and was instrumental in getting my thoughts on the right track.
My experience with Abhyank was absolutely amazing. He helped me from the smallest of things and was available for help at any given time, even on Whatsapp. He did not hesitate in answering even of my silliest questions and was extremely meticulous in his editing. Before this I had hired a counselor who was a Harvard graduate, and MiM Essay has been ten times the experience I had with him.
- Transcripts of your previous institution
- An official copy of your degree certificate
- Online application form
- Application Essays
- GMAT/GRE score
- One page CV
- 2 Letter of Recommendations; one academic & one professional
- IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (for some international students)
The LSE Global MiM application comprises of 3 long essays and 3 short answer questions. Duke takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
Global MiM Long Essays
Question 1 (approximately 600 words)
Explain in your own words, the main things that managers do? Question 2 (approximately 600 words) How will studying management theory help you understand management practice? Question 3 (approximately 600 words) What do you hope to gain by studying management at LSE?