London School of Economics
Global Masters in Management
LSE Global MiM Overview
LSE is a school which has a long-standing reputation, and one which is famous for being a leader in a number of different fields.
Its Global Masters in Management degree is aimed for young professionals and is open for anyone with 3 months to 5 years of work experience.The first year being the foundation year helps you with in-depth knowledge of general management and while the second year will provide specialized knowledge and experience in your field of interest, according to your career goals.
MBA Exchange partners
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||–|
Want to know your chances at LSE?
Program and Curriculum
The global MiM Program is highly academic and equips you to solve complex business challenges. A curriculum of carefully designed compulsory core courses will explore a variety of perspectives on markets and organisations drawn from various disciplines including economics, economic sociology, and business psychology.prestigious international options.
The CEMS double degree and the MBA exchange term are the unique features of the LSE Global MiM program that will help you develop an analytical mindset and explore several networking opportunities.
- Accounting, Strategy and Control*
- Accountability, Organisations and Risk Management*
- Management Accounting for Decision Making*
- Topics in Financial Reporting*
- Corporate Financial Disclosure and Investor Relations*
- Design and Management of Organisations*
- Organisational Change*
- Information Technology and Service Innovation*
- International Employment Relations*
- The Dark Side of the Organisation*
- Leadership in Organisations: Theory and Practice*
- Marketing Analytics II: Analytics for Managing Innovations, Products and Brands*
- New Media Marketing: Managing Online and Social Media*
- Topics in Management Research*
- Applied Regression Analysis*
- Multivariate Analysis and Measurement*
- Psychological and Behavioural Science
- Corporate Communications*
- Knowledge Processes in Organizations*
- Public Policy:
- Innovations in the governance of public services delivery*
- Designing and Managing Change in the Public Sector*
- Statistical Methods for Risk Management*
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Behavior
- Foundations of Management 1 and Foundations of Management II
- Quantitative Analysis in Management
- Qualitative Analysis in Management
- GMiM Capstone Course – Management in Action – (non-assessed)
LSESU Skills and Training programmes give you the opportunity to learn, develop and grow outside of your academic studies. You can participate in free Beyond the Classroom skills workshops, or complete the LSESU Leadership Accreditation to develop the skills you need for your future with LSESU. Club and society core commitee members can also benefit from further resources and training including elections, funding and events on the LSESU Committee Hub.
LSE is ranked #5 in the world for its reputation with employers, hence the LSE Global MiM graduates are pretty high in demand amongst employers.With a strong foundation in the core pillars of management developed in Year 1 of the programme, to match with other top business school graduates, plus your own additional chosen specialism in Year 2, you will graduate with a unique and well-rounded portfolio of skills and knowledge to set you apart in the job market.
Average Starting Salary Salary
Companies recruiting from LSE Global MiM
- Oliver Wyman
- Morgan Stanley
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
LSE Alumni Info
Pursuing a degree at LSE means that you are complemented by a membership of the LSE alumni and friends network, a global community of more than 150,000 people drawn from almost 200 countries across the world. Year after year, students connect with sought-after companies looking for professionals who have the ambition to make a difference
Some Famous Alumni
- George Soros (Billionaire Investor)
- Jey Bregman, CEO Hailo
- Kaushik Basu, VP- World Bank
LSE : Class Profile
18 Nobel Prize winners have taught or studied at LSE, including George Bernard Shaw and professor Christopher Pissarides.
- You should have no more than 2 years of full-time, post-graduate work experience.
- You must have earned, or expect to earn, a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university by the start of the program.
- If you already have an MBA or its equivalent, you are not
ADMITS IN 2018
ADMITS IN 2019
Connect with a LSE expert
Understand How We can Help you 3X your Chances at LSE with our Services
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
|Round 1||September 2019 (Rolling Admission)|
Next Deadline Approaching in
- Academic achievement (including predicted and achieved grades)
- Academic statement of purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT/GRE (where required)
- One page CV
The LSE Global MiM application comprises of One Academic Statement of Purpose of up to (600 words) and 3 short answer questions up to (300 words). LSE takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top-notch.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services