McGILL UNIVERSITY: DESAUTELS FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT
McGill University: Desautels MBA Overview
McGill’s Full-Time MBA offers students the flexibility to complete the program in two years, fast-track in one year, or study part-time over 28 months. The program offers global perspectives with a 10-day international study trip for company visits, meetings with senior execs, workshops and seminars. A comprehensive internship program sees full-time students gain practical work experience over 10 weeks to six months. The revamped curriculum replaces concentrations with specializations to help students gain a competitive edge, with a modern focus on sustainability across all topics.
McGill University: Desautels MBA Highlights
Clubs and Associations
|QS World Rankings ’20||71|
Want to know your chances at McGill University: Desautels Faculty of Management?
Program and Curriculum
Choose between our 48-credit and 54-credit programs. Every MBA student begins their program at the same time and takes the same number of classes. The only difference between our 48-credit and 54-credit options comes down to the amount of time you spend learning on the job through an internship. The 48-credit program can be completed in 12 months. The 54-credit takes 20, though many students accelerate it to finish in 16.
- Effective Communication
- International Economics
- Leading With Empathy
- Organizational Behavior
- Self Awareness
- Team Dynamics
Align your program with your passion by choosing up to two specializations:
- Global Strategy & Leadership
- Business Analytics
The Desautels MBA program has several full-time career coaches. Students are assigned a coach upon commencement of the program and begin working immediately with their coach to develop a clear sense of their strengths and target career path. The Desautels MBA Mentoring Program at McGill supports mentees (students) by offering mentoring relationships, learning events and networking opportunities. This allows our students to engage in significant dialogue with mid to senior level business leaders that will help them leverage their MBA experience in the workplace.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top 3 Sectors
- Financial Services
Companies recruiting from McGill University: Desautels MBA
- BMO Financial Group
- Ernst & Young
- Yoma Bank
- TD Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- Electronic Arts
- McKinsey & Co.
- Bain & Co.
- Oliver Wyman
Return on Investment (ROI)
|Cost of Living||+ $21,720|
|Average Impact of Part-Time Jobs||– $5,600|
|Amount Recovery (setting aside 25% of earning)||5.2 years|
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
McGill University: Desautels Alumni Info
McGill’s 275,000 living alumni are using their education and experiences to making a difference in the world.They live in some 180 countries. Their ranks include world leaders, astronauts, Nobel laureates—and a host of trailblazers in arts, sciences, business and public service. They’re improving lives through their groundbreaking medical discoveries, plumbing the human condition in thought-provoking art and driving the economy with their business acumen
Some Famous Alumni
- André Gremillet – President & CEO Cleaveland Orchestra
- Nagi Kwakabani – Partner and Co-CEO Brevan Howard Asset Management LLP
Mention any detail of the school that may add value to this page – some useful information
- Bachelors degree of at least three years having obtained 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.).
- Applicants may apply in the same year they obtain their degree.
- Not older than 30 during the application year.
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools Like
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA.
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- 2 completed online reference forms.
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services