Masters Engineering Management
University in St. John’s, Canada
Memorial University MEM Overview
The MEM program at Memorial University is centered on equipping engineers with relevant, cutting-edge knowledge and experience in engineering and business. This course-based program combines education in management with technical training in the student’s field of interest.
Memorial MEM Highlights
In October 2019, Maclean’s ranked Memorial University seventh out of 15 Canadian universities in its comprehensive university category.
Want to know your chances at Memorial University?
Program and Curriculum
Memorial campuses and in other locations, more than 18,000 students and 5,200 faculty and staff from more than 90 countries learn, teach, research, create and engage. Memorial University has teaching and learning facilities across Newfoundland and Labrador, and abroad, as well as 450 online courses giving you a diverse choice of where to study.
MSc – Memorial’s MSc is a two-year, thesis-based program that offers concentrations in one of four main areas of Management:
- General Management,
- Information Systems (IS),
- Operations Management (OM),
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource (HR) Management.
As a comprehensive research and teaching university, Memorial University offers more than 110 graduate diplomas, master’s and doctoral programs, attracting some of the world’s most intellectually ambitious and talented graduate students in almost all fields of study.
Memorial campus has been a popular location for internships in Education, and now offers credit courses, work terms, and internships in a number of areas. The campus accommodates approximately 50 students.
ENJOY OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- KNOW YOUR PROFILE’S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- PERSONALISED SCHOOL SUGGESTIONS (Dream, Competitive, Safe)
- ACCESS TO SAMPLE ESSAYS AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Masters Engineering Management : Class Profile
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum second class or ‘B’ standing) in an appropriate area of study.
Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Ocean and Naval Architectural Engineering, Process Engineering
Masters Engineering Management Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Winter 1st Jan – 30th April|
|Fall 1st Sept – 31st December|
|Spring 1st May- 31st August|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Admission to the MEM program is very competitive and the selection committee will pay close attention to all aspects of the application. Here is a list of documents required for the application procedure.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment.
- A one-page resume (CV).
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by postal mail or courier).
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report.
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge).
- Copy of Passport or ID card.
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
- Non-refundable application fee
Other application information
Candidates whose applications are pre-selected have to undergo an interview session in order to discuss their background, interests, goals and inspiration.
Check out what our Past clients say about our Services