Table of Contents
Michigan Ross MBA Introduction
Renowned for its excellence, the Ross School of Business offers a highly esteemed MBA program with a curriculum that places a strong emphasis on experiential learning. At Ross, the MBA program provides students with a rigorous and practical education that prepares them to tackle any challenge they may face in the workplace. The curriculum is designed to ensure that students develop the skills and knowledge needed to excel in their careers.
What sets the Ross MBA program apart is its flexibility. Students have the opportunity to tailor their MBA experience based on their individual career objectives. Whether it's specializing in one of the seven focused programs, engaging in one of the 100 MAP (Multidisciplinary Action Projects) opportunities, or pursuing one of the 24 formal dual-degree programs, students have a range of options to customize their educational journey.
Investing in a Michigan Ross MBA is a worthwhile decision. The program not only provides a comprehensive and demanding curriculum but also offers invaluable experiential learning opportunities that allow students to apply their knowledge in real-world settings. The skills and experiences gained during the program are highly valued by employers, making the investment in Michigan Ross MBA fees truly worthwhile.
Choose the Ross School of Business, and you will be immersed in a transformative educational experience that equips you with the tools, knowledge, and experiences needed to excel in your chosen field. The program's dedication to experiential learning and its commitment to individualized growth make it a top choice for aspiring business leaders.
Michigan Ross MBA Class Profile
The Michigan Ross MBA class profile has 380 students, 42% of whom are female. 11% of the class is pursuing a dual degree and they have undergraduate majors in business, STEM and humanities. 36% of the students in the class are international students who come from 36 countries. They represent diversity in culture, region and values. A student of Michigan Ross MBA class has a lot to learn from the class and a lot to offer to the class. This diversity adds value and gives a chance to its students to gain a world class experience.
Average Work Ex
Michigan Ross MBA Acceptance Rate
The Michigan Ross MBA program is highly competitive, with a relatively low acceptance rate of around 20%. This means that the admissions process is rigorous and selective, and only a small percentage of applicants are admitted each year. The admissions committee takes a holistic approach to evaluating applicants, considering factors such as academic performance, professional experience, leadership potential, and personal qualities. Applicants are also required to submit a GMAT or GRE score, essays, letters of recommendation, and a resume as part of the application process. It is important for prospective students to carefully review the admissions requirements and prepare a strong application that showcases their strengths and accomplishments.
Program and Curriculum Michigan Ross MBA
The Michigan Ross MBA program is one of the top-ranked business programs in the world, known for its rigorous curriculum, world-class faculty, and innovative approach to business education. The program is designed to prepare students for leadership and management roles in a rapidly changing global economy, and offers a broad range of courses and experiential learning opportunities that enable students to develop the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their careers.
The Michigan Ross MBA course duration is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in business fundamentals, while also allowing them to specialize in areas of interest through a range of elective courses.
Core Courses Michigan Ross MBA (Year-1)
- Accounting for Management: This course provides an introduction to financial accounting and teaches students how to read and interpret financial statements. Students learn to analyze financial data to make informed business decisions.
- Data and Decisions: This course teaches students how to use data and analytics to make effective business decisions. Students learn to use statistical methods and data analysis tools to solve business problems.
Financial Management: This course covers the principles of corporate finance, including financial analysis, valuation, and capital budgeting. Students learn to make financial decisions that maximize shareholder value.
- Leading People and Organizations: This course focuses on leadership and organizational behavior. Students learn how to lead and manage teams, motivate employees, and create a positive organizational culture.
- Marketing Management: This course covers the principles of marketing, including market research, product development, pricing, promotion, and distribution. Students learn how to develop effective marketing strategies that meet customer needs and drive business growth.
- Operations Management: This course covers the principles of operations management, including process design, capacity planning, inventory management, and quality control. Students learn how to manage operations efficiently and effectively to create value for customers and stakeholders.
- Business Strategy: This course covers the principles of business strategy, including competitive analysis, industry dynamics, and strategic positioning. Students learn how to develop and implement effective business strategies that create long-term value for the organization.
- Business Communication: This course teaches students how to communicate effectively in a business setting. Students learn to write clear and persuasive business documents, make effective presentations, and communicate with stakeholders.
Core Courses Michigan Ross MBA (Year-2)
- Business Law and Ethics: This course covers the legal and ethical issues that arise in business, including corporate governance, intellectual property, and social responsibility. Students learn how to navigate complex legal and ethical issues and make responsible business decisions.
- Corporate Strategy: This course covers the principles of corporate strategy, including mergers and acquisitions, diversification, and strategic alliances. Students learn how to develop and implement effective corporate strategies that create value for shareholders.
- Applied Microeconomics for Management: This course applies microeconomic theory to business decision-making. Students learn how to use economic models to analyze markets and make strategic business decisions.
- Global Initiatives in Management: This course covers the challenges and opportunities of doing business in a global context. Students learn how to navigate cultural differences, regulatory environments, and other factors that impact international business.
Electives at Michigan Ross MBA
- Entrepreneurial Finance: This course covers the financial aspects of starting and growing a new business. Students learn how to raise capital, manage finances, and make strategic financial decisions.
- Digital Marketing: This course focuses on the use of digital technologies in marketing, including social media, search engine optimization, and mobile marketing. Students learn how to develop and execute effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Private Equity and Venture Capital: This course covers the principles of private equity and venture capital investing. Students learn how to evaluate investment opportunities, structure deals, and manage portfolio companies.
- Sustainable Business: This course covers the principles of sustainable business, including environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and corporate governance. Students learn how to integrate sustainability into business strategy and operations.
- Negotiation: This course teaches students how to negotiate effectively in a business setting. Students learn negotiation strategies and techniques, and practice negotiating in various scenarios.
Extra Activities at Michigan Ross MBA
- Student Clubs: There are over 60 student clubs at Michigan Ross MBA, covering a wide range of interests and industries. These clubs provide students with opportunities to connect with peers who share similar interests, attend industry-specific events, and develop leadership skills through club leadership roles.
- Conferences and Competitions: Michigan Ross MBA hosts several conferences and competitions throughout the year that provide students with opportunities to network with industry professionals and gain hands-on experience in various business fields. Examples include the annual Ross Tech Conference, which brings together leaders in the tech industry, and the Michigan Business Challenge, which is a business plan competition.
- Social Impact Initiatives: Michigan Ross MBA is committed to promoting social impact and sustainability. Students can get involved in initiatives like the Net Impact Club, which focuses on sustainable business practices, or the Center for Social Impact, which offers opportunities to work on social impact projects.
- Global Programs: Michigan Ross MBA offers several global programs, including study abroad opportunities and international consulting projects. These programs provide students with opportunities to gain global business experience and develop cultural competencies.
- Leadership Development Programs: Michigan Ross MBA offers several leadership development programs, including the Ross Leaders Academy and the Tauber Institute for Global Operations. These programs provide students with opportunities to develop their leadership skills and gain hands-on experience in various business fields.
Scholarships For Michigan Ross MBA
- Alumni Board of Governors Award: This scholarship is awarded to students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and community service. Recipients of this award are selected by the Alumni Board of Governors.
- Ross Community Impact Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who have shown exceptional leadership and made a positive impact in their communities. The scholarship covers full tuition and is awarded to up to five students each year.
- McGowan Fellows Program: This scholarship is awarded to students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and leadership potential. The scholarship covers full tuition and is awarded to up to five students each year.
- J. Ira Harris Merit Award: This scholarship is awarded to students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and leadership potential. The award is renewable for up to two years.
- Skip and Carrie Gordon Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who have made a significant impact in their communities or in the world. Recipients of this scholarship are selected based on a personal statement outlining their impact and contributions.
- Leslie Adkins Endowed Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students from underrepresented minority groups who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and leadership potential.
- Zell Lurie Institute Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students who are pursuing careers in entrepreneurship. The scholarships are awarded based on a combination of academic achievement, entrepreneurial experience, and potential for success in the field of entrepreneurship.
Eligibility and Requirements for Getting into Michigan Ross MBA
It's important to understand the Michigan Ross MBA eligibility and requirements for the program. To be eligible, you'll need to have completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Beyond that, it's important to demonstrate a combination of academic excellence and professional experience that showcases your leadership potential. The admissions team will be looking for applicants who are passionate about learning, have demonstrated the ability to overcome challenges, and have a clear vision for their future. If this sounds like you, then you may be a great candidate for the Michigan Ross MBA program.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- GMAT or GRE score (waivers available for some applicants)
- English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS scores required for non-native English speakers)
- Online application form, including personal information, transcripts, and work experience
- Two essays
- One letter of recommendation (additional letters can be submitted)
- Application fee
- Interview (invitation only)
Document Related to the Application:
- Academic Transcripts
- GRE/GMAT Scores
- English proficiency test score reports
- A professional Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- Supporting Statements
A non refundable Michigan Ross MBA fees for application of $200
GPA needed for Michigan Ross MBA
The GPA requirement for admission to the Michigan Ross MBA program varies depending on the applicant pool and the competitiveness of the program in any given year. Generally, the admissions committee looks for a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, although applicants with lower GPAs may still be considered if they can demonstrate other strengths in their application. It's important to note that GPA is just one factor in the admissions process, and that the committee takes a holistic view of each applicant's academic and professional background.
GMAT needed for Michigan Ross MBA
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a standardized test that measures your verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing skills. It is one of the most commonly used tests for admission to MBA programs, including the Michigan Ross MBA program. While there is no minimum GMAT score required for admission. The average Michigan Ross MBA GMAT score for the incoming class is typically around 720. Applicants who score below this average may still be considered if they have other strong qualifications, while those who score above the average may have an advantage in the admissions process.
GRE needed for Michigan Ross MBA
The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is another standardized test that some MBA programs, including the Michigan Ross MBA program, accept in place of the GMAT. Like the GMAT, there is no minimum GRE score required for admission to Michigan Ross, but the average GRE score for the incoming class is typically around 160 on both the verbal and quantitative sections. Applicants who take the GRE instead of the GMAT should aim for a score that is competitive with the average for the program.
Average Work Experience needed for Michigan Ross MBA
While there is no strict requirement for work experience to be admitted to the Michigan Ross MBA program, most successful applicants have at least two years of full-time work experience. However, the admissions committee takes a holistic view of each applicant's professional background, and considers factors such as the quality of their work experience, their leadership potential, and their career goals. Applicants with less than two years of work experience may still be considered if they can demonstrate other strengths in their application.
Is IELTS needed for Michigan Ross MBA
Michigan Ross requires non-native English speakers to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking either the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam. The minimum required score for the TOEFL is 100, with a minimum of 25 in each section, while the minimum required score for the IELTS is 7.0, with a minimum of 6.0 in each section. Applicants who have completed a degree in an English-speaking country or who have worked in an English-speaking environment for at least two years may be eligible for a waiver of this requirement.
Michigan Ross MBA Deadlines
Michigan Ross MBA has three rounds of application deadlines each year. The first round typically takes place in September, the second round in January, and the third and final round in March. It is recommended that applicants apply in the earliest round possible to increase their chances of acceptance and to allow ample time for visa processing, financial planning, and other important tasks. The deadlines for each round are announced well in advance, giving applicants plenty of time to prepare their application materials. It is important to note that the earlier deadlines also have earlier decision release dates, which can help applicants plan their next steps in a timely manner. Overall, it is essential to carefully review the deadlines and plan accordingly to ensure a successful application process for Michigan Ross MBA.
Michigan Ross MBA Admission Process
The Michigan Ross MBA Admission Process is designed to identify the most qualified and motivated candidates who will thrive in the program and contribute to the Ross community.
- Online Application: The first step in the admission process is to submit an online application, which includes personal information, academic records, work experience, essays, and letters of recommendation.
- Initial Review: After the application is submitted, it is reviewed by the admissions committee to ensure that the candidate meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Interview Invitation: Some candidates may be invited to participate in an interview with a member of the admissions committee. This interview can be conducted in-person, over the phone, or via video conference.
- Interview: The interview is an opportunity for the candidate to showcase their communication skills, leadership potential, and fit with the program.
- Final Review: After the interview, the admissions committee will review the application again and make a final decision on admission. This decision is based on a variety of factors, including academic records, work experience, essays, letters of recommendation, and interview performance.
- Admission Decision: Successful candidates will receive an offer of admission, while others may be placed on a waitlist or declined.
Response and Deposit: After receiving an offer of admission, candidates have a limited amount of time to respond and pay a deposit to secure their spot in the program.
When do the admissions start?
The admissions process for the Michigan Ross MBA program typically begins in the summer or early fall, with the application becoming available online in July. The application deadline for the Full-Time MBA program is typically in early January, with decisions being released in March. It's important to note that specific dates and deadlines may vary slightly from year to year, so it's always best to check the Michigan Ross MBA deadline for website.
|Round 1||27 September 2022|
|Round 2||3 January 2023|
|Round 3||29 March 2023|
Michigan Ross MBA Employment / Placement
Michigan Ross MBA is ranked among the top-b schools, and MBA graduates are placed in a variety of prestigious firms around the world. The majority of Michigan Ross MBA students are placed in the consulting sector, followed by the technology sector. Michigan Ross MBA alumni can be found working at big corporations such as Mckinsey, Amazon, Microsoft, and Google. every penny spent on Michigan Ross MBA worth it as you get high paid jobs in top tier companies.
Michigan Ross MBA Average Starting Salary
Michigan Ross MBA graduates have access to a wide range of career opportunities, with competitive starting salaries and a strong track record of job placement. The average Michigan Ross MBA salary for graduates is approximately $135,000 per year, with a range of salaries across different industries and functions. Many graduates pursue careers in consulting, finance, technology, and marketing, among other fields. It's worth noting that the starting salary can vary depending on a variety of factors, such as industry, company, location, and prior work experience.
Michigan Ross MBA Placement Statistics
Michigan Ross MBA also boasts a strong job placement record, with a high percentage of graduates securing employment within three months of graduation. According to the most recent employment report, 98% of the Class of 2021 had accepted job offers within three months of graduation. Graduates accepted job offers from a wide range of companies, including top consulting firms, investment banks, and tech giants. Michigan Ross MBA's Career Development Office provides a range of resources and services to help students and graduates navigate the job search process, including career coaching, job postings, and networking events.
Michigan Ross MBA Employment Report
The Michigan Ross MBA Employment and Placement Report provides detailed information on the employment outcomes of recent graduates, including salary data, job functions, and industry breakdowns. The most recent report, for the Class of 2021, shows that graduates secured job offers across a variety of industries, with consulting and finance being the most popular career paths. The report also provides data on job functions, such as consulting, finance, marketing, and operations, as well as salary data broken down by industry and job function. Overall, the employment report is a valuable resource for prospective students, current students, and alumni alike, providing insights into the career outcomes of Michigan Ross MBA graduates.
AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
Top Sectors Hiring Michigan Ross MBA Graduates
- Tencent: A Chinese multinational technology conglomerate that operates in social media, online gaming, and e-commerce.
- Adobe: A software company that specializes in multimedia and creativity software products.
- Dell Inc: A multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
- Google Inc.: A search engine and technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products.
- Microsoft Corp: A technology company that develops, licenses, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers.
- Uber Technologies Inc: A transportation network company that operates a ride-sharing platform.
- Amazon: An e-commerce company that provides a wide range of products and services, including cloud computing and artificial intelligence.
- P Morgan Chase & Co: A multinational investment bank and financial services company that provides a range of financial services to corporations, governments, and individuals.
- KPMG LLP: A global network of professional firms providing audit, tax, and advisory services.
- Goldman Sachs Group: A multinational investment bank and financial services company that provides a range of financial services to corporations, governments, and individuals.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch: A multinational investment bank and financial services company that provides a range of financial services to corporations, governments, and individuals.
- Cambridge Associates: A global investment firm that specializes in alternative investments such as private equity, venture capital, and real estate.
- Citi: A multinational investment bank and financial services company that provides a range of financial services to corporations, governments, and individuals.
- Chartis Group: A healthcare consulting firm that helps clients improve their performance through strategic planning, operational excellence, and technology integration.
- A.T. Kearney Inc: A global management consulting firm that focuses on strategy, operations, technology, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Alexander Group Inc.: A sales consulting firm that helps clients improve their sales effectiveness and revenue growth.
- Boston Consulting Group: A global management consulting firm that provides services in strategy, operations, technology, and organization.
- Bain & Co. Inc: A global management consulting firm that provides services in strategy, operations, technology, organization, and mergers and acquisitions.
- ZS Associates: A global professional services firm that specializes in sales and marketing consulting, analytics, and technology.
- McKinsey & Co: A global management consulting firm that provides services in strategy, operations, technology, organization, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Ernst & Young: A multinational professional services firm that provides audit, tax, consulting, and advisory services to clients around the world.
Michigan Ross MBA Alumni Info
The Economist 2020 placed the Michigan Ross MBA alumni network first in alumni effectiveness. The Michigan Ross MBA offers a global alumni network of 55,000 people from 104 countries. All alumni benefit from a variety of networking activities, job assistance, and lifelong learning opportunities. There are numerous domestic, international, and affinity alumni clubs to join. Students can study and create networks by attending alumni talks and learning from some of the world's top executives.
Some Famous Alumni
- Bharat Desai ’81 (CEO Syntel Inc.)
- William C. Martin ’65 (President United States Olympic Committee)
- John M. Fahey Jr. ’75 (President and CEO of National Geographic Society)
Application Essay for Michigan Ross MBA
The Michigan Ross MBA application has two essay questions – one compulsory and one optional.
Essay 1: Introduce yourself to your future Ross classmates in 100 words or less.
Essay 2: What are you most proud of and why? How does it shape who you are today? (up to 400 words) Note that the first prompt is a short introduction, while the second prompt is the main essay and should be up to 400 words in length.
Tips for Michigan Ross Essay
Here are a few tips for writing effective Michigan Ross MBA essay for application:
- Be authentic: The admissions committee is looking for applicants who are genuine and true to themselves. Write in a way that reflects your personality and experiences.
- Show self-awareness: Michigan Ross values candidates who have a strong sense of self-awareness. Use the essays to demonstrate how you have learned from past experiences and how you plan to continue to grow and develop.
- Be specific: Use specific examples to illustrate your points. This will help the admissions committee get a better understanding of your experiences and accomplishments.
- Research the school: Make sure you have a good understanding of the Michigan Ross MBA program and how it aligns with your goals. Use this knowledge to demonstrate why you are a good fit for the program in your essays.
- Edit and proofread: Take the time to edit and proofread your essays. This will ensure that they are well-written and free of errors. It can also help you catch any inconsistencies or areas that need further clarification.
- Use the word limit wisely: The word limit is there for a reason, so make sure you use it wisely. Be concise and to-the-point, but also make sure you provide enough detail to fully answer the essay prompt.
Letter of Recommendation for Michigan Ross MBA
The GMAC Common Referral Form is used by Michigan Ross MBA, and we just require one recommendation. Choose a referee who can speak with you about your professional performance and work style; a current or past boss is preferable. A client, project manager, or professional mentor are all options. The following questions should be answered by your recommender:
- Please provide a brief description of your interaction with the applicant and, if applicable, the applicant's role in your organization. (50 words)
- How does the performance of the applicant compare to that of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? (E.g., what are the applicant's principal strengths?) (500 words)
- Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (500 words)
Note: This is NOT the official recommendation; rather, it is a set of questions that will be forwarded to the person you name as your recommender in the application. Your recommender must submit the real recommendation and rating form online. Michigan Ross MBA application will not be considered until they receive your recommendation.
Interview Questions for Michigan Ross MBA
Q: Do you have a system for managing your time?
Q: Describe a time when you had to work under high pressure.
Q: What is the most difficult (work-related) decision you have ever made? What happened? What did you learn?
Q: How do you define leadership?
Q: Describe a time when your leadership made a difference.
Q: Describe a situation when you had to provide negative feedback to a team member or co-worker.
Q: Describe a time when your leadership was challenged. How did you respond to it?
Q: Discuss a situation where you had to persuade someone to agree with your point of view.
Q: Describe a time when your initiative made the difference in achieving a personal or group goal.
Q: Describe a time when you took the initiative to create or improve something.
Q: What are the biggest mistakes you have made and your greatest accomplishment?
Q: What is your biggest disappointment/failure in life?
Q: Give an example of an instance when you developed a strategy and executed it.
Q: How do you usually make decisions?
Q: Talk about a time when you had to make a decision without complete information.
Q: Talk about a time when you challenged or changed the status quo.
Q: Tell me about a time you came face to face with an ethical dilemma.
Q: Who do you admire? And Why?
Q: What do you perceive to be more important, intelligence or hard work?
Q: Describe a time when you had to learn something that was difficult for you. How did you approach learning it?
Tips for Michigan Ross MBA interview questions
Sure, here are some tips for the Michigan Ross MBA interview questions:
- Practice with sample questions: Look for sample interview questions and practice your answers. This will help you get comfortable with the types of questions you might be asked.
- Research the program: Make sure you have a good understanding of the Michigan Ross MBA program and its values. This will help you answer questions more effectively and show your enthusiasm for the program.
- Prepare your stories: Think about your experiences and accomplishments, and be ready to share specific examples that demonstrate your skills and abilities.
- Be yourself: The interview is an opportunity for the admissions committee to get to know you better, so be authentic and let your personality shine through.
- Stay positive: Even if you are asked a difficult question or face a challenging situation during the interview, try to stay positive and focused. Use the opportunity to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and ability to handle stress.
What Makes Michigan Ross MBA Unique?
Michigan Ross is a top-ranked business school that offers an innovative, action-based approach to learning. Michigan Ross is one of the most famous MBA Colleges in USA. The school prides itself on its commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive community of students, faculty, and staff. With a focus on hands-on learning, the Ross curriculum offers students the opportunity to work on real-world business challenges and to develop the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in today's global economy. The school is also known for its entrepreneurial spirit and its strong network of alumni who are leaders in a variety of industries around the world. These unique qualities make Michigan Ross a truly special place to pursue an MBA.
1. Action-based learning: Michigan Ross emphasizes experiential learning through projects, simulations, and real-world experiences. This approach helps students apply classroom concepts in practical situations and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
2. Multidisciplinary approach: The program offers opportunities to integrate different disciplines, including business, engineering, and public policy. This interdisciplinary approach helps students develop a broader perspective and tackle complex challenges that require diverse expertise.
3. Global perspective: Michigan Ross has a strong focus on global business education, with opportunities for international study, global projects, and cultural immersion. The program offers exchange programs with partner schools in different countries, allowing students to gain a global perspective and network.
4. Collaborative community: The program fosters a collaborative and supportive community that values teamwork, diversity, and inclusivity. This creates an environment where students can learn from each other, build lasting relationships, and develop leadership skills.
Overall, Michigan Ross provides a unique and well-rounded MBA experience that prepares students to be effective leaders and agents of positive change in the business world.
In conclusion, the Michigan Ross MBA program is truly unique and offers a plethora of opportunities for students to grow both personally and professionally. With a world-class faculty, innovative curriculum, diverse student body, and strong alumni network, Michigan Ross provides a transformative experience that prepares students for success in the global business landscape. The school's emphasis on experiential learning, action-based leadership, and social responsibility sets it apart from other top MBA programs, making it an excellent choice for aspiring business leaders looking for a truly unique and enriching educational experience. As a study abroad expert, I highly recommend considering Michigan Ross as a top choice for pursuing an MBA degree.
Michigan Ross MBA is consistently ranked among the top business schools in the world, with a rigorous curriculum, strong alumni network, and ample opportunities for experiential learning. Graduates from Ross are highly sought-after by top companies in a variety of industries.
The acceptance rate for Michigan Ross MBA is around 26%, making it a competitive program to get into. Admissions criteria include a strong academic record, solid test scores, professional experience, and well-crafted application essays.
The average GMAT score for the incoming class at Michigan Ross MBA is around 716, with the middle 80% of students scoring between 670-760. However, Ross does accept GRE scores in addition to the GMAT.
According to the most recent employment report, the average base salary for Michigan Ross MBA graduates was $132,888, with top earners making over $200,000. Graduates accepted job offers in a variety of industries, with consulting and finance being the most popular.
I liked that the assigned representative is willing to make the extra mile for your essay. I liked that it wasn’t a standardized product that just formulates your experiences but a continuous experience which really helps you reveal your true self in your essay. Without them i wouldn’t have been able to get accepted into my first choice.
Admits from both HEC & ESCP :D…. to those contemplating whether to try their services or not….don’t think.. Just take them … I couldn’t think of any other service better than theirs’… Be is essay .. LOR .. Or interview .. They are the best in all… Not just for MIM essay they are commendable with MBA essay as well.
The MiM-Essay team can significantly improve your essays and increase your chances of getting into your target programs. For people with a non-business background, the MiM-Essay team is good at highlighting the relevant information within your experiences, and making the stories resonate with audiences. An admit from HEC just proves the worth of their services 🙂
Taking the essay and interview pack was one of the best decisions I made during the journey, not only is their profound knowledge about business schools very helpful but also their constant support will keep you motivated. I am very happy with the service they propose. I truly believe it gave me a strong competitive advantage and helped me present a polished image of myself in front of the LBS panel, ultimately getting me an admit.
I would say, do not think twice about it and GO for it. It is a worthwhile investment and will go a long way in helping you secure a place at your dream college. I not only got into my target colleges- HEC & ESSEC but even won a 20,000 euro scholarship!
They know what they do and they are 100% effective. I wanted to get into LSE and Duke, & with their assistance in all the phase of the admission process, we succeeded! To everyone who is wondering if these services are useful, I can firmly say that I probably couldn’t have succeeded without them.
It was a great experience working with MiM-Essay team, they helped me crack into LBS my first priority, I did not even need to think of my second-priority or whatsoever. If MiM-Essay team diagnosed you, and then, ensured that you have a high level of possibility of achieving your aims, they definitely can help you prepare for the applications perfectly.
Mim-Essay helped me write my story in a way that was compelling and distinct. Through brainstorming, attentive listening, patience and hard work, the Mim-essay staff helped me find what made me unique and competitive in a large pool of applicants. In addition, the limitless edits made the essays and the resume engaging and appealing enough to stand out during the application.
Right from the very beginning, I received a lot of quality attention, which not only enabled me to optimally prepare my application package, but also to remain confident throughout this sometimes-turbulent process. MiM team helped me with not only application documents, but also choosing the best programs given my goals and I found its advise to be invaluable. MiM team did not provide cookie cutter advice that would be applicable to all candidates.
Right from my first conversation, I knew MIM-Essay is going to the apt mentor which would help me get into one of my target schools. In short, I’ll be studying at one of the best B-schools and MIM-Essay has a lot to do with it. They paid attention to the minutest of the details and made sure that every element of the application is a 10/10.
Professional, personalized, understanding are some of the immediately visible traits that you notice about their service. They know we are worried. They know we want to do our best. So, they do everything possible to make the best happen without us getting too worried. The most value that MiM-essay adds is that they believe in experience-based answers and moreover highlight the learning in each experience. I think their ability to modify every essay as per your personality, your thoughts and your inclinations makes them extremely good at what they do.
I approached MiM essays after I got 3 rejects. I was really depressed about admissions and wanted a way to get an admit to at least one of the best schools. The approach used to help me was brilliant right from the start. The question guide I had gotten for LBS interview included almost all the questions I was asked in the actual interview. I’ve realised that such fine tuning of application is the magic to success. I got admits to both the colleges (LBS and LSE). I have already recommended MiM essays to at least 10 people. MiM Essays is THE RIGHT place for any MiM aspirant to be in.
MiM-Essay puts in its best efforts to understand the profile of the candidate in-depth. Another amazing service that is offered by the team is multiple edits till you get the best. NO LIMIT ON EDITS. THEY MAKE SURE TO CREATE BEST PROFILE!! Edits are done to back up the points with convincing background stories. They focus on this aspect the most to chalk out the best draft.
The most appealing aspect of MiM-Essay is the incredibly user-friendly and systematic strategy they've developed for dealing with the entire application process. It was like going through a course/training on how to deal with this journey by going through the numerous videos, samples, and interview prep that Abhyank had put up. I find it fascinating that, while the entire staff is there to support you, they do not spoon-feed you essays and instead challenge you to give it your all. From the beginning of this trip until the very end, when I received my admittance, I've noticed a significant change in myself, and MiM Essay's coaching has helped me acquire tremendous clarity.
MiM-Essay is worth every penny. My consultant was a true partner and was available whenever necessary; it was a seamless process despite our 6 hour time difference. I would not hesitate to give my full recommendation to anyone applying to a masters degree in business; I question whether I would have been accepted to so many world-renowned programs had it not been for my consultant and the MiM-Essay team.
Even though I decided to apply in the last days of submission, my consultant was available for my questions all the time and the answers were always helpful. He knows really well which parts you should highlight and which ones to get rid of. I believe I wouldn’t get accepted without MiM-essay help. Even if you think you wrote your application really well. I am sure there is always something to improve that MiM-essay will notice.
With a score of just 640 in GMAT and still getting into these prestigious colleges explains how much value MIM Essay added to my application. With MiM-Essay, admissions to one of your dream colleges is guaranteed. It is the right place to approach since all the counselors have gone through the application process and have knowledge about the process to give inputs.
Sometimes you can get caught up in fantasy and other consultants may even promise something they can’t deliver but MiM Essay team helped me align the right school with my goals. They took the time out to understand my motivations and experiences and helped me build a profile that was true to myself. It is easy in some ways to just memorize interview answers but in a stressful situation that’s a risk which is why I really appreciated all the notes and mock interview sessions MiM-Essay gave me. With lakhs of students applying to the best programs, you must find a way to set yourself apart and MiM-Essay can help you find that